Mika has a tattoo?

Fmbm

Hmmm...ok, well we saw him the night before, right? I sure didn't see any tattoo on him, and I was right in the first row. Also, aren't tattoos supposed to be all bruised and everything when they're new?

Still not sure though...

I'll keep looking for pictures...

well if you saw him the night before then im pretty sure its a fake couse wouldnt the area around the tatt be all red and possibly have a bandge over it to get infections away

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if you saw him the night before then im pretty sure its a fake couse wouldnt the area around the tatt be all red and possibly have a bandge over it to get infections away

Yep:mf_rosetinted:. Exactly what I was thinking. So it's probably just a temporary one or someone did a killer job at photoshopping it:naughty:.

yeah the jacket is real i no, michael jackson has a sort of the same,lol...and there is nothing wrong @stuck it's just that the very minute you put any label like for instance "rebel" it only makes the opposite effect straight away,it labels you the contrary...or you have to be a real famous rebel to wear it but otherwise it doesnt work, it makes cheap, like those tshirts with "cool" or "sexy" written on it.

i know what you mean about the t-shirts- like ones that say "Bad Girl" or "Naughty Girl" and stuff one them- they look dumb lol.

I think it was worn by Mika in a more ironic way.he knows who he is and he's made it clear to most as well, i don't think he needs a lable on his t-shirt to let us know lol:)

i hope that helps- or at least makes sense lol.

I think it was worn by Mika in a more ironic way.he knows who he is and he's made it clear to most as well, i don't think he needs a lable on his t-shirt to let us know lol:)

i hope that helps- or at least makes sense lol.

well, honestly he if was a rebel i would need him to wear this label to let me know lol

and you know what I think@ironic way, i think YOU would do that because you are really clever and a person of good taste (referring to the so beautiful bracelets you made!!!I'm jealous on him for that btw!) and maybe you like to think that he is as clever as you are ,lol....but well maybe he is after all.

lol@stuck@barbie watch

well, honestly he if was a rebel i would need him to wear this label to let me know lol

and you know what I think@ironic way, i think YOU would do that because you are really clever and a person of good taste (referring to the so beautiful bracelets you made!!!I'm jealous on him for that btw!) and maybe you like to think that he is as clever as you are ,lol....but well maybe he is after all.

lol@stuck@barbie watch

haha good one lol.

and thank you! i have honestly never been told that in my life:blush-anim-cl:

gee, why would that be?! lol

*they're all just jealous of my coolness*

It does- just like your Barbie watch !:D:D

OMG SPEAKING OF!!!! I JUST GOT A NEW ONE!!!!

(and by got a new one, I really mean stole it from my super cool lebanese friend at school who looks like Mika(!!!!) - and because the watch reminded me of mika, and seeing it on him was CRAZY! you'll see what i mean *below*)

(The style reminded me of mika, not the barbie-ness lol. I don't think Mika would ever wear it- but still!)

DSC00792.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA! amazing right?!

It looks much cooler on a guy (not my scrawny wrist lol)

haha good one lol.

and thank you! i have honestly never been told that in my life:blush-anim-cl:

gee, why would that be?! lol

*they're all just jealous of my coolness*

OMG SPEAKING OF!!!! I JUST GOT A NEW ONE!!!!

(and by got a new one, I really mean stole it from my super cool lebanese friend at school who looks like Mika(!!!!) - and because the watch reminded me of mika, and seeing it on him was CRAZY! you'll see what i mean *below*)

(The style reminded me of mika, not the barbie-ness lol. I don't think Mika would ever wear it- but still!)

DSC00792.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA! amazing right?!

It looks much cooler on a guy (not my scrawny wrist lol)

that came from a cereal box! lol! i was pretty bummed out that wouldn't fit on my hand.

that came from a cereal box! lol! i was pretty bummed out that wouldn't fit on my hand.

YES IT DID!!!!! OMG you have it tooo!!!!!!

aww, i have mini hands lol.

seriously. i've only met 2 people with smaller hands than me at my age.

YES IT DID!!!!! OMG you have it tooo!!!!!!

aww, i have mini hands lol.

seriously. i've only met 2 people with smaller hands than me at my age.

:roftl:

i bought the cereal just for the bracelet....i think it was honey smacks...

when i got home, and opened it, and i was sad that it was so tiny.

My sister did the same thing! :shocked: She got the cereal for the watch and when she got it out it was way too small and it was a hot wheels watch! :lmao:

my wrists arnt much biggger then a childs

we should start a club then.

The " Yeah, I have small hands, if you make fun of them i'll punch you in the face" club.:thumb_yello:

maybe they come in different sizes??? My friend who I stole it from has really big hands- he's over 6 feet tall. Buy another box and find out! lol

My sister did the same thing! :shocked: She got the cereal for the watch and when she got it out it was way too small and it was a hot wheels watch! :lmao:

ah, the pros of having small hands:)

i used to by cereals just for toys ALL the time! and what sucked was that most of the cereals with toys, are the ones i hate.

maybe they come in different sizes??? My friend who I stole it from has really big hands- he's over 6 feet tall. Buy another box and find out! lol

ah! he's lucky! maybe i'll buy another box. i want a cool watch too!

i used to by cereals just for toys ALL the time! and what sucked was that most of the cereals with toys, are the ones i hate.

[/color][/size][/font]

haha, i used to do the same thing. Only my dad would tell me that you couldn't get the toy out of the bottom until you ate all the cereal (lies:mf_rosetinted: psh) but i guess it was the only way to get me to eat the cereal. I'm not a big fan of cereal, i like very few kinds. picky picky lol. My friends said he wanted to cereal partly because of the watch- lol. he's cool though, cuz he's a Mika look a like lol.

That's too bad.. I binge eat on absolutely everything :wub2: Especially fried foods(not toys:no:)

unless you go to mcdonalds and get a happy meal....:naughty:

i went to a mcdonalds 2 weeks ago with my younger brother, and i ordered a happy meal. and very loudly he said "can you still get happy meals at your age?!" i felt like i was old :bored:

no one's too old for a happy meal.

• 1 month later...
I don't think he has a tattoo. I found this article:

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/home.nsf/webpages/mikax13x09x06

Go down to the part where the question in bold is:

"CM: So talking about websites I have been on yours..."

Good find! I think I read it before, I just didn't remember. :naughty:

It makes sense too, cause on the pic it's really colourful. :biggrin2:

Good find! I think I read it before, I just didn't remember. :naughty:

It makes sense too, cause on the pic it's really colourful. :biggrin2:

Thanks.

I know. Tattoos can be colourful but, as you said, not that colourful. When you get a tattoo with colour, it will be relatively bright, but when your skin heals over it, the colour will subdue a bit...the colour may also change with age (I've watched A LOT of "Miami Ink"...)

Thanks.

I know. Tattoos can be colourful but, as you said, not that colourful. When you get a tattoo with colour, it will be relatively bright, but when your skin heals over it, the colour will subdue a bit...the colour may also change with age (I've watched A LOT of "Miami Ink"...)

I was gonna say the same!!!! And thats truth, when your skin heals over it, the colour subdue a bit and I know that cause my father is a tattooer (is that right?????) and I watch Miami Ink allways!!!!