The British and Proud thread.... Part 2!

Cipriani is playing instead.

I dont know what to make of it.

Im sad because mannnn, Jonny to me is, well, he's God.

But Cips, he's WILD - sleeping with a member of the Cheeky Girls and someone who he didnt know used to be a man....... so i love him!

But remember when Wilko was injured? The team dont function without him.... but it'll give Cips a chance to prove himself....

Here's a question.......... Balshaw isnt in fullback again is he?!?!?! :blink::boxed:

Has Vainikolo been axed? Are they playing Matthew Tait from the start.........??

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know what to make of it.

Im sad because mannnn, Jonny to me is, well, he's God.

But Cips, he's WILD - sleeping with a member of the Cheeky Girls and someone who he didnt know used to be a man....... so i love him!

But remember when Wilko was injured? The team dont function without him.... but it'll give Cips a chance to prove himself....

Here's a question.......... Balshaw isnt in fullback again is he?!?!?! :blink::boxed:

Has Vainikolo been axed? Are they playing Matthew Tait from the start.........??

Here http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb...sh/7287287.stm

Haha! I never seem to catch anyone online in the day :bleh:

I have lots of work to be doing, but my CD just came that i ordered off Amazon so im happy! :punk:

I'm only 1128 words into my 2500-3000 word coursework assignment which needs to be electronically submitted by 3pm today :S

Thing is I've finished...I just need to pad it out a bit...a lot.

Woop part two :P

I'm a bit late aren't I? :naughty:

:roftl:

A few days??? :bleh:

We've got the typical England curse...... always falling asleep in part 2........... (yeah! That's right! Jonny Wilkinson and the rest of you!) :roftl::naughty:

I had to get that in.........

Is it bad weather where you are?

:roftl:

A few days??? :bleh:

We've got the typical England curse...... always falling asleep in part 2........... (yeah! That's right! Jonny Wilkinson and the rest of you!) :roftl:

I had to get that in.........

Is it bad weather where you are?

:naughty:

I've just been sooo busy with coursework and stuff! :thumbdown:

Erm, sort of, it's really windy, a couple of birds nests fell out of one of our tree's it was horrible

And our school skirts keep blowing up which is very embaressing :thumbdown::bleh:

Other than that it's actually quite sunny

:naughty:

I've just been sooo busy with coursework and stuff! :thumbdown:

Erm, sort of, it's really windy, a couple of birds nests fell out of one of our tree's it was horrible

And our school skirts keep blowing up which is very embaressing :thumbdown::bleh:

Other than that it's actually quite sunny

Awww no!! Poor dickie birds!! :tears:

Someones bin went flying up the street earlier, but there was nothing in it thank god........ :naughty: it was quite funny!

Arrrgh! Its so embarasing when you have to hold your skirt down like that!!! And coursework -tell me about it!!! Actually dont - i cant bear it any longer!! My room is such a mess because ive got paper, folders, textbooks EVERYwhere........... :boxed:

Awww no!! Poor dickie birds!! :tears:

Someones bin went flying up the street earlier, but there was nothing in it thank god........ :naughty: it was quite funny!

Arrrgh! Its so embarasing when you have to hold your skirt down like that!!! And coursework -tell me about it!!! Actually dont - i cant bear it any longer!! My room is such a mess because ive got paper, folders, textbooks EVERYwhere........... :boxed:

oh gawsh! :naughty: I remember a few years back, well like 6 years ago, there were some REALLY strong winds, and we had a patio and i was sat looking out at our garden because i was cool :naughty: and my cat decided to jump off the patio, and he actually FLEW (my cat is a complete fatty aswell). it was actually really scary! :naughty:

:naughty: My room has bits of tissue paper all over it from desperatly trying to get art coursework done yesterday :P

It's all handed in now, so that's good

oh gawsh! :naughty: I remember a few years back, well like 6 years ago, there were some REALLY strong winds, and we had a patio and i was sat looking out at our garden because i was cool :naughty: and my cat decided to jump off the patio, and he actually FLEW (my cat is a complete fatty aswell). it was actually really scary! :naughty:

:naughty: My room has bits of tissue paper all over it from desperatly trying to get art coursework done yesterday :P

It's all handed in now, so that's good

:bleh: Sorry i didnt reply sooner! I went to watch a question of sport.... and was upset to find that Matt Dawson wasn't on it tonight....... :emot-sad:

And then i watched Celebrity Apprentice - its ace!!

Arrrgh! Im going to buy some more folders tomorrow to put all my stuff in, ive just got so much i cant take it!! I cant get on my sofa right now because its full of textbooks, papers etc.......

I couldnt imagine my cat flying! He is the definition of fat!!! He's only 10 months old but he weighs 5lbs more than my other cat who is 2 years old..... its the breed though.... Ragdoll males can reach 20lbs...... :bleh:

:bleh: Sorry i didnt reply sooner! I went to watch a question of sport.... and was upset to find that Matt Dawson wasn't on it tonight....... :emot-sad:

And then i watched Celebrity Apprentice - its ace!!

Arrrgh! Im going to buy some more folders tomorrow to put all my stuff in, ive just got so much i cant take it!! I cant get on my sofa right now because its full of textbooks, papers etc.......

I couldnt imagine my cat flying! He is the definition of fat!!! He's only 10 months old but he weighs 5lbs more than my other cat who is 2 years old..... its the breed though.... Ragdoll males can reach 20lbs...... :bleh:

:naughy: that program annoys me :P:mf_rosetinted:

Lool, for 6th form i'm going to get 4 of those huge folders, one for each subject so that everything can be nice and organised :naughty:

20lbs?!

Apparently my cat is "the second biggest cat" one of the vet's had ever seen, and he was going to retire the next year :P

:naughy: that program annoys me

Lool, for 6th form i'm going to get 4 of those huge folders, one for each subject so that everything can be nice and organised

20lbs?!

Apparently my cat is "the second biggest cat" one of the vet's had ever seen, and he was going to retire the next year :P

Yeah! :bleh:

Most of the vets at our practice are South African, so theyve dealt with wild animals you name it, and he said that my old cat was more agressive than some of the lions and other big cats that he'd treated in Africa.......... :boxed: I dont think he was joking either....... :boxed:

Which programme do you hate? :bleh:

John Arne Riise was on! :punk: :punk:

:naughty: But it would have been better if Dawson was the team captain! Not Dennis Taylor or whatever his name is...... At least Tuffnell was there - he's hilarious!

Hello everyone. :thumb_yello:

How's it going?

Im trying to decode my weird dream that i had last night...............

Does anyone else dream in colour? Apparently most people dream in black and white, but i definately dream colour.....

I dream in full colour and surround sound..... :naughty:

Good morning... I guess it is morning here,

but it's 3 in the morning. :shocked:

I'm doing fine.

I should be sleeping but I'm not, obviously.... :naughty:

I'm logging off in a few minutes. :wink2:

:shocked: What are you doing up at 3 in the morning, I'm barely awake at 3 in the afternoon :naughty: