The British and Proud thread.... Part 2!

Great news on the kitty cat!!

Did anyone run the Sport Relief mile today??? I couldn't because i did my knee in out running, and i didnt want to do it in for the cancer research race for life later in the year. :bleh:

Yeh! I did the mile at school on Friday!!

And yesterday I did 11 miles over hills and stuff for my Duke Of Edingborough carrying a 2 stone rucksack. It took 5 hours and my legs today are KILLNG me!!! I also have a backache :(

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't ask. I decided not to get involved. All I can say is that involved a set of handcuffs. :naughty:

Good luck then. I'm sure you'll be fine.

:naughty: I've seen the topic turn to that in there many times..... :bleh:

I have to sing a song from a musical... :boxed: i'm scared incase my voice goes all dodgy!

I knew that would happen. :naughty:

It's on Sunday against Man United. I'm worried about that.

:naughty:

Ahhh. I dont know about Man U. Great team, but i'm not a fan. tbh, i dont know who im a fan of!

Ronaldo has got 22 goals, i think Torres is 20 according to sky sports news when i was watching. :punk:

:naughty:

Ahhh. I dont know about Man U. Great team, but i'm not a fan. tbh, i dont know who im a fan of!

Ronaldo has got 22 goals, i think Torres is 20 according to sky sports news when i was watching. :punk:

Yes, 20 in the premiership and 24 including others.

Man United always seem to win by 1 goal when they play Liverpool.

Yes, 20 in the premiership and 24 including others.

Man United always seem to win by 1 goal when they play Liverpool.

Hopefully Liverpool will destroy them! :punk:

I just beat them on Volley07/08, you know the football game on the internet... I was playing for Liverpool! But then i lost to Derby....... :blink::boxed:

That's great.

What do you have to do that for?

i'm just making a portfolio to send out to people when i send a demo of my music :bleh::punk:

All the photos i have at the moment are old or just rubbish, so my friend who is at college doing photography offered to take some as she can use it as a project for her aswell.... so, its not bad! At least its free! :punk:

i'm just making a portfolio to send out to people when i send a demo of my music :bleh::punk:

All the photos i have at the moment are old or just rubbish, so my friend who is at college doing photography offered to take some as she can use it as a project for her aswell.... so, its not bad! At least its free! :punk:

Oooh cool! Nice pretty FREE photos, always good to have, :roftl:

Uhh, this house is creepy, it feels like somethings watching you constantly... :blink:

EDIT: And the MFC clock is wrong again, it's confusing :blink: