The British and Proud thread.... Part 2!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part 2!!!!!

*Makes Oscar-type speech...*

I never thought we'd get to this point! Im so proud!

*gets all teary eyed*

:naughty:

I'm now listening to a bit of Feeder while i try and get this science coursework done...... :punk:

I'm off to uni so I'll be back later.

Bye xxx

Aww guys you all need less work and more play :D

I wish I could but school just keeps givin' ya work! :(

Hey guys!! Part 2 eh?? I am so proud! Not that I contributed much but hey! Well, I suppose I did a few posts! :thumb_yello:

Aww guys you all need less work and more play :D

I wish that could be true!! I've got more science coursework to do tomorrow, ive finished one section today which is good....... and im on track..... but i never get to do what i want anymore! :thumbdown:

I always have to consider schoolwork before anything else........... :mf_rosetinted:

I wish that could be true!! I've got more science coursework to do tomorrow, ive finished one section today which is good....... and im on track..... but i never get to do what i want anymore! :thumbdown:

I always have to consider schoolwork before anything else........... :mf_rosetinted:

Hi again Sarah. I got caught in a storm today. :thumbdown:

It broke my umbrella and I only brought it yesterday. I got absolutely soaked in the space of about 5 minutes.

Arrgh! That's awful! I bet nobody helped you to try and turn your brolly the right way around.......... like we said before, all they want to do is laugh.... :mf_rosetinted:

We've only had a bit of drizzle again here.... :boxed:

Arrgh! That's awful! I bet nobody helped you to try and turn your brolly the right way around.......... like we said before, all they want to do is laugh.... :mf_rosetinted:

We've only had a bit of drizzle again here.... :boxed:

I don't think anyone saw. I'm glad it wasn't in Manchester city centre. That would have been embarrassing.

I don't think anyone saw. I'm glad it wasn't in Manchester city centre. That would have been embarrassing.

That's good! If it was Hull City Centre, all the Neds would have clocked that i'm in a bit of bother and pounce on me and chav my handbag.... grrr!

Its not been that bad here. I think its the West that is getting battered more at the moment.

That's good! If it was Hull City Centre, all the Neds would have clocked that i'm in a bit of bother and pounce on me and chav my handbag.... grrr!

Its not been that bad here. I think its the West that is getting battered more at the moment.

Is Hull really that bad?

It's going to get worse.