Mikagasmic pics Part 9!!!

CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dunno, i'm giving u creative freedom! lol, whatever u want to do! Play with colors!

greenpink.jpg

i don't know if u like iit =) its very simple tell me if you have an idea what else i could do on the picture some text or something :D

Back to the mikagasmic pics, this one i love

mika.jpg

I really need to do better keeping track, but I was wondering if you knew where this was taken... :blush-anim-cl:

mika23.jpg

This picture! with the hair and the jacket and MAN alive those are some TIGHT pants

I wish I was Jodie Harsh that's for sure!!! :wub2: Although, I would have required Mika to wear his birthday suit to my birthday party :das:

Hmmm, well the party did carry on elsewhere, you never know, you know he tends to strip when he gets hot.

He's certainly made me hot today, it's a wonder I have a stitch on.

Reminds herself that she is 31, that's 24 plus 7! and those are important years, remember 24.....hmmmm 2001 and Mika was 17 and when she was 17, Mika was 10 Naughty Naughty girl!

Hmmm, well the party did carry on elsewhere, you never know, you know he tends to strip when he gets hot.

He's certainly made me hot today, it's a wonder I have a stitch on.

Reminds herself that she is 31, that's 24 plus 7! and those are important years, remember 24.....hmmmm 2001 and Mika was 17 and when she was 17, Mika was 10 Naughty Naughty girl!

When Mika was 17 I was 8 :naughty: Oh well :wub2: