Mikagasmic pics Part 9!!!

CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's hair has become.. darker :blink: Like black.

I don't think he has dyed it, I think it's just the lighting and gone darker through lack of sunshine! He does live in the UK, not much sun around here lately!! If you compare it to the pic in my avatar it looks the same. :thumb_yello:

It looks quite dark in this pic too

2335667703_e8c8fbaf1e_o.jpg

Great pleasure, you're so welcome...

Want antoher one???

Here you are:wub2:

mika_1798722.jpg

.....and suddelnly the rain stopped and the sun came out of the blue :blush-anim-cl: ......

Woah. My breathing kind of totally stopped on that one. He looks sooo.....Mika...

I also love this picture !!!

Look how his hair is staying !:wub2:

mika_1798944.jpg

Aww!! To me it looks like he just got finished crying or something in this picture...:sad:

But that's just me.:naughty:

Woah. My breathing kind of totally stopped on that one. He looks sooo.....Mika...

Aww!! To me it looks like he just got finished crying or something in this picture...:sad:

But that's just me.:naughty:

he does seem less happy at the capital awards! he doesn't smile much.. well, here's one where he smiles and everything lights up :D

e9a77db9.jpg

he does seem less happy at the capital awards! he doesn't smile much.. well, here's one where he smiles and everything lights up :D

e9a77db9.jpg

Hehe, yeah...but it's not a full blown Mika smile!:roftl:

Mikafavsmile.jpg

1_71q5ojn.jpg

...That's more like it...:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Though he did have one or two of those at the Capital Awards...but still, you're right...even his half smile is stunning (Wow, I really had to think about that word...haha. I'm running out of ways to describe it...).

Awww I am fascinated by this jacket, first I thought it was like a sweatshirt, then no it's like a jacket.

I thought it looked velvety, but no then it looks not.

I thought it tied together, but no that's just decoration.

Wonder where he got it?

I love him in black and I love it when his hair looks black.

OMG! WHY is he so gorgeous and makes takes my breath away! Loving the clothes.......... didn't he wear that shirt before somewhere? Ahhhhh! found it! At the NRJ awards!:naughty:

]

He wore it also in a photoshoot for OUT

e9a77db9.jpg

You're right about the less smiling:blink: Maybe he wasn't happy.

I can't wait until his next album hits stores:wub2:

I think I'll be in NYC when that happens... I'll know in 9 days lol

hmmmmm but he seemed to be a bit "shy" at the captical awards... I know that's not how he is, but who knows.

I'm looking forward to seeing him again someday... He'll finally see me as an adult... I'm 18 now:biggrin2:

I can't wait until his next album hits stores:wub2:

I think I'll be in NYC when that happens... I'll know in 9 days lol

hmmmmm but he seemed to be a bit "shy" at the captical awards... I know that's not how he is, but who knows.

I'm looking forward to seeing him again someday... He'll finally see me as an adult... I'm 18 now:biggrin2:

Are you moving to New York (maybe)? City?! How awesome is that :punk:!! I've always wanted to visit there...

I know! You're the big 18! Legal:das:! Haha. I can't wait to see him again also. I really can't.:blush-anim-cl:

Are you moving to New York (maybe)? City?! How awesome is that :punk:!! I've always wanted to visit there...

I know! You're the big 18! Legal:das:! Haha. I can't wait to see him again also. I really can't.:blush-anim-cl:

I HOPE SO!

I get "word" from NYU in 9 days:shocked:

SAY A THOUSAND PRAYERS FOR ME, I'M SCARED!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

I HOPE SO!

I get "word" from NYU in 9 days:shocked:

SAY A THOUSAND PRAYERS FOR ME, I'M SCARED!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

Aww! Don't be scared! It'll be great! But, just in case, I will say a thousand and one prayers for you! Don't worry though, you'll be fine. :]

He also looks whiter! I think he's gonna do a Michael Jackson!:shocked::lmao:

The next step is plastic surgery on his.....nose:lmao:

:lmfao:

Oh man. What if.:roftl: