Mikagasmic pics Part 9!!!

CaroLollipop

You too?!? I thought I wa the only one!!! Guess not:naughty:

And Mika's hands are quite lovely:naughty:

Yeah I'm a big hand lover. It all started with Johnny's and then when I saw Mika's I feel in love. :wub2: I adore his hands. He keeps them so nice and clean. I just want to touch them. :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I'm a big hand lover. It all started with Johnny's and then when I saw Mika's I feel in love. :wub2: I adore his hands. He keeps them so nice and clean. I just want to touch them. :blush-anim-cl:

His hands are beautiful indeed. Most men won't spent much attention to their hands, but he does. And you can see it:wub2:

No hand-pic, but also a nice one :das:

P1090029.jpg

His hands are beautiful indeed. Most men won't spent much attention to their hands, but he does. And you can see it:wub2:

No hand-pic, but also a nice one :das:

P1090029.jpg

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Although there are no hands, his bare chest makes up for it. :naughty:

What a perfect way to end my night.

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Although there are no hands, his bare chest makes up for it. :naughty:

What a perfect way to end my night.

I was almost freezing, it's snowing again overhere. So I thought this would be the perfect way to get a little bit warmer. And it worked:naughty:

Another one:naughty:

P1090048.jpg

I won't quote that massive picture cause it messes with IE...(FF so totally kicks IE's ass.)

Having the picture that big made me notice for the first time the wallpaper...and the obvious shaping of that curl on his forehead...and his manicured nails...and how they photoshopped out that scar on his forehead, and his eyebrows a bit too.

I had to look at it analytically, otherwise I would've gone into cardiac arrest. It was a near thing with those shirtless pics...God only know what'll happen if THEY get bigger...:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

guys, sorry for posting this here lol

BUT I HAVE TO SCREAM IT:

I JUST OFFICIALLY MET JOHNNY DEPP AND HE TOOK MY HAND IN HIS AND RUBBED IT WITH BOTH OF HIS HANDS:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

lol THE THREAD IS IN GEN. CHIN IF YOU WANT THE STORY...ATLEAST SOME OF IT!

Yummy yummyyy!!! I want Mika for desert!!! With Cream and Milk Jelly!!!

The milk jelly and cream aren't necessary. I like him even without that. I'm not that strenuous:naughty: :roftl:

SH2.jpg

118b.jpg

123.jpg

Damn, I'm dead :blush-anim-cl: