Mikagasmic pics Part 9!!!

CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh thanx for the Glastonbury screencaps!!! I really loved his Glastonbury show, really crazy and fun:blush-anim-cl:(I wasn't there, just saw on telly:naughty:)

Gaaah! I can't believe some of you got to see that on TV! Glastonbury has got to be one of my fav Mika performances ever. The videos on YouTube are just...*faints* :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Gaaah! I can't believe some of you got to see that on TV! Glastonbury has got to be one of my fav Mika performances ever. The videos on YouTube are just...*faints* :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Especially his dancing in Sweet Dreams - anyone know what I am talking about? ANyway its fab!!! :wub2: :wub2:

I definitelly know what you're talking about:naughty:

Can't keep my eyes off of that video :das:

Oh yes! lol!! :das: For all of you who havnt seen it (that wont be many) you have to see it!!! it fab!!

yeesssss!!! -drool- :naughty:

ive seen that pic clearer though....-goes off to hunt it down on my comp- :naughty:

martin_rosenauer_mika_mng003a-1.jpg

well this is the original i have....bit its soo small!!!:naughty: lol

if you have one clearer than that- then by all means!!!

well...I have to say that I´m in the Other side of the world (I feel KT tunstall!!) and I can´t see him on stage... It´s an espectacular show!!! I just love it!!! I see it everytime I can!!

glastonbury.jpg

oh THAT big one! NICE!!!!

VEEEEEEEERY Nice!!!! SUUUPER Nicee!!!! he looks so nice in orange! well he looks nice everytime, but I don´t know, he looks brighter...!

Heyy...I have to ask you about something...I know that I´m asking eeeeverytime for something, but I really need your help, cause I have to prepare something for this saturday...I need the pics that Revica has on the siggy!! the pics that Mika is with outfits of different colours!!

Thank you for your help!!!!

VEEEEEEEERY Nice!!!! SUUUPER Nicee!!!! he looks so nice in orange! well he looks nice everytime, but I don´t know, he looks brighter...!

Heyy...I have to ask you about something...I know that I´m asking eeeeverytime for something, but I really need your help, cause I have to prepare something for this saturday...I need the pics that Revica has on the siggy!! the pics that Mika is with outfits of different colours!!

Thank you for your help!!!!

Hold on, let me see what i can find out of those pics that i have:thumb_yello:

yeesssss!!! -drool- :naughty:

ive seen that pic clearer though....-goes off to hunt it down on my comp- :naughty:

Hey! I just love your siggy!

Can I have the original pictures? Pretty Please? *puppy eyes* :wink2: