CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks foxxy! he's soooo cute

I guess there may be more pics of that time, but not so easy to find. I dunno if in the royal opera they used to take pics of the performances. At the opera of my city, they do.

I'd find it strange to hug him so little, 'cause he was very slim! But If I were there at that time, I would be eleven and about 5 foot tall... :P It's fair

thanks foxxy! he's soooo cute

I guess there may be more pics of that time, but not so easy to find. I dunno if in the royal opera they used to take pics of the performances. At the opera of my city, they do.

I'd find it strange to hug him so little, 'cause he was very slim! But If I were there at that time, I would be eleven and about 5 foot tall... :P It's fair

i am sure they do have pics of him younger they either arent allowed to relese them because mika was underage at the time and i know that there are laws against that stuff or mika asked them not to be relesed

Firsth of all - i'm sorry for that, but this one was in one Lithuanian magazine, so i guess it's not fair, that Lithuanian people can see it and you not.

But second this, it's Mika's chilhood pic, so looks like it i can't add it here :S:S Now i'm realy stuck in the middle, but here it go. If its wrong, i just delete the pic and that all.

The words said:

"15-years-old Mika with opera singer Gerald Finley"

mika3croppdhgc1.jpg

I can't see the picture!!!!!! :crybaby:

Errm...Who's Mika in this pic, the one on the left or right?

Edit: Oops the one on the right, Sorry im not thinking today :doh: *runs and hides in embarassment*

I thought a wrong pic had been posted, then I realised which one was Mika!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! No curlys!!:naughty:

RASCAL MIKA . . .

newc-33.jpg

newc-34.jpg

+

berlin-41.jpg

berlin-42.jpg

I LIKE rascal Mika!!:wub2:

Firsth of all - i'm sorry for that, but this one was in one Lithuanian magazine, so i guess it's not fair, that Lithuanian people can see it and you not.

But second this, it's Mika's chilhood pic, so looks like it i can't add it here :S:S Now i'm realy stuck in the middle, but here it go. If its wrong, i just delete the pic and that all.

The words said:

"15-years-old Mika with opera singer Gerald Finley"

mika3croppdhgc1.jpg

OMG ITS LITTLE MIKA! oh that's so cute :wub2: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Now I know if I have a son that looks like that at 15 he will be SEXY :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

loved your comment...but I dunno if I should want my son to be THAT sexy :boxed:

I thought in what Mika's mother would think and I don't want to elaborate more ideas. It scares me :naughty: