• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

his legs will be the death of me..

musicpictures2.jpg

musicpictures.jpg

I wish they were unwatermarked :sad:

If his mum dressed him, then............................................................ Mrs Penniman, his sleeves are TOO short!!!! Maybe he needs a new personal assistant???

I could do it!:mf_rosetinted:

Aha, so that one surfaces again :lmao:

Either he is having a really good time or he needs more fibre in his diet.

Sorry, that's horrible :blink::naughty:

That's so funny...I'm still laughing:roftl:

Although I don't like that jacket and it doesn't fit him, I still have an urge to stroke it :mf_rosetinted:

That's true...I just noticed that. Funny how it fits him in the shoulders just fine...well his arms are long...come on...think about how tall the man is...

Maybe his sleeves are short so the MFC is able to see his bracelets and watch.:naughty:

True...at least the space is filled up with cool braclets and watches:thumb_yello:

Although I don't like that jacket and it doesn't fit him, I still have an urge to stroke it :mf_rosetinted:

I really have the urge to mess his hair up..................run my fingers through it, you get the idea:wub2: and then stroke hs face and run my hands down his back............................................................:angel_not::tears::blowup:

Night Night Gat

I really have the urge to mess his hair up..................run my fingers through it, you get the idea:wub2: and then stroke hs face and run my hands down his back............................................................:angel_not::tears::blowup:

Night Night Gat

Don't spoil 'part 2' for me :wink2:

night night

OMG it is suddenly 2 o'clock in the morning!! BST has officially kicked in. I must go to bed, night night :boxed:

Here it it suddenly 3:20 :blink: Last time I looked at the clock it was 1:14 or something. Time goes fast. But also the clock goes one hour foward tonight :thumbdown: I have to go to sleep :sad: I can't leave the MFC for a few hours. I'm addicted :naughty:

I don't get enough sleep. I blame Mika for that :sneaky2:

GoodNight!

mikasleepsmi91.jpg

ATTN: mikasbestfriend . . .

Can anyone help me?I have this picture but I dont know what happened to it and a bit off the bottom got cut off. Does anyone have this picture?

80q3n10.jpg

HERE YOU GO . . .

88hb1.jpg

+

f54a619c9ea1my1.jpg

+

6x9y4at.jpg

+

80q3n10.jpg

thanks a lot A.Clay!

but...could someone translate the interview you posted? It seems interesting...

:naughty:

I dunno if it's much to ask for

i'd like a translation too! but it looks like its mostly stuff he's said before in previous interviews - well, you know how english is a little similar to french, so i could guess some parts of the interview

so far we know mika has a kidrobot square headed doll thing' date=' keychain, and now a watch lol:naughty: :wub2:[/quote']

omg, i saw the 'kidrobot square headed doll thing' (i think its called to-fu XD) in a glass case in a toy shop and went slightly crazy because i got reminded of mika :blush-anim-cl: they had a giant one too! and its really expensive

Oh I want to share my irrelevant happiness with you lot

I got a work bonus this month (profit share thing) didn't know I was getting it.

Have ordered and is on it's way now - every single Mika CD Single, 7" and 12" he's released so far - Yayyyyyy

You know it sucks when your a new fan cos' I missed all those releases and finding the time and money to go search through the web and get them all was no way happening for me.

So working for crappy Morrison's is good for something at least.

Oh and I've finally ordered a proper copy of LICM. So no more HMV Digital download for me.....

:)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

CONGRATULATIONS: THAT'S YOUR "MIKA MONEY" FOR SURE!

DSC00599_2-2-1.jpg

HAVE FUN & ENJOY!

CONGRATULATIONS: THAT'S YOUR "MIKA MONEY" FOR SURE!

DSC00599_2-2-1.jpg

HAVE FUN & ENJOY!

haha! i made that one a while ago!!! Clever i thought lol. love the smile:wub2: