Mikagasmic pics Part 9!!!

CaroLollipop

Still really wish I had the whole of that Love Today vid in your sig Karen

I can't even find it.... :(

Did you see my other videos? I haven't even put them all on yet! I took Gray Skelly, then I wanted to dance to LT, but knew I wanted to film the drumming (don't know why?:wink2: ) If you watch it, It is quite shakey as I am dancing then as soon as he takes his shirt off, my hand is quite still:blush-anim-cl: well I didn't want to miss anything did I???

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you see my other videos? I haven't even put them all on yet! I took Gray Skelly, then I wanted to dance to LT, but knew I wanted to film the drumming (don't know why?:wink2: ) If you watch it, It is quite shakey as I am dancing then as soon as he takes his shirt off, my hand is quite still:blush-anim-cl: well I didn't want to miss anything did I???

:roftl:

You did exactly the same thing as me during Love Today then. I filmed Gray Skelly bit..... not a jot of the actual Love Today song - was dancing far too much .... then filmed the drumming.

We know when and what to film.... when I next go and see him I'm filming everything cos' it was a new camera and i've never filmed anything before so wasn't sure how well it would come out

:wub2: it came out fantastic :blush-anim-cl:

Sorry cross wires! I thought you were talking about "my" LT video, I take the one in my sig for granted now and just don't see it half the time,honest! I had the whole of that video on myspace page up until about a week ago but I took it off, I don't remember where I got it from but I think I stole it from someone else myspace page!:roftl:

You did exactly the same thing as me during Love Today then. I filmed Gray Skelly bit..... not a jot of the actual Love Today song - was dancing far too much .... then filmed the drumming.

We know when and what to film.... when I next go and see him I'm filming everything cos' it was a new camera and i've never filmed anything before so wasn't sure how well it would come out

:wub2: it came out fantastic :blush-anim-cl:

I find that if you film too much you don't really get to enjoy the show so much, as you are always looking at the camera and not at Mika, and to be honest I haven't watched my videos I took much since the show. Like you said I knew the "special" bits I wanted to film.:wub2:

Well the only reason I would film the entire show is if i was going to alot of them back to back. I tend to do that with bands I like. If I'd known how into Mika I was going to be I would have gone to both Brixton gigs as well as Hammersmith Apollo. Gigs is the only thing I spend my money on really.

I don't go out much, don't drink, don't smoke - I save up and go mad for a week or so lol

heres the link to the interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykuVA...eature=related

its part two but part one is on the side bar where it says related videos i really like this interview i am pretty sure its new because he talks about the grammys and stuff his hair also looks freshly cut:naughty:

No it's not new. It was at Wetten Dass and that was in....december I think?

His hair was really short that time. Or just too curled. Or both.:naughty: But it's certainly not new:thumb_yello:

You no I don't know - but I bet he'd hate to be constantly referred to as cute.

He's a 24 year old man. He'd want to be regarded as sexy, gorgeous etc. I bet he'd want to slap us with the cute tag.

But he does look cute in that.... lol

Your sexy too hun - but so cute too I just want to pinch your cheeks

I f he wants that, he can get that :naughty: :

p1090029hm4.jpg

He looks so hot and sexy in this picure :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: He must be the Sexiest Man Alive :mf_lustslow: I think I'm ganna faint :mf_lustslow: How gorgeous is that man!

I f he wants that, he can get that :naughty: :

p1090029hm4.jpg

He looks so hot and sexy in this picure :mf_lustslow: He must be the Sexiest Man Alive :mf_lustslow: I think I'm ganna faint :mf_lustslow: How gorgeous is that man!

I don't think a word has been invented yet to describe how utterly GORGEOUS Mika is.

:wink2:

That pic is definitely Mikagasmic

:wub2:

I don't think a word has been invented yet to describe how utterly GORGEOUS Mika is.

:wink2:

That pic is definitely Mikagasmic

:wub2:

Yep there goes my fever again...burning up :wub2:

Naughty Naughty Anouk!!!

I just couldn't think like that about Mika

Why do you call me naughty:blink:? I am such a decent girl :tears: Now I'm afraid Mica has to comfort me. In his own special way:mf_rosetinted:

I f he wants that, he can get that :

p1090029hm4.jpg

He looks so hot and sexy in this picure He must be the Sexiest Man Alive :mf_lustslow: I think I'm ganna faint :mf_lustslow: How gorgeous is that man!

All I can say is that you're so damn right about that:thumb_yello: