• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HPIM0990_edited.jpg

You know I have a confession to make.... :shocked:

I never ever save Concert or Performance Pics of Mika. Just don't ever like them that much.

I like my pics posed ..... what can I say ..... :wink2:

Until this one that is ...... this is one of the bloody best live photos I've seen of him ..... :wub2:

*I don't even have any shirtless Mika pics on my Computer - Do you lot think I need some*

041.jpg056.jpg

I don't know about anyone else - but I love this photoshoot. :wub2:

I like him looking abit more rough and ready ..... makes me feel abit better about him being 24 lol

He looks older there so it's kind of OK. :wink2:

Mika-music-10.jpg

*Major Major Sigh*

That's the poster I bought at Hammersmith.... It's huge .... :wub2:

Have no idea how nice it is to wake up to that gorgeous face looking at me every morning.

His mouth looks so damn kissable in this ..... the poster makes it magnified by oh about a million.... :blush-anim-cl:

Right that's my Quote Fest done....

:thumb_yello:

Have had a completely crap day at work and was pretty stressed out when I got home - am all fine and dandy now thanks to you lot....

*Hugs to all* :punk:

*Major Major Sigh*

That's the poster I bought at Hammersmith.... It's huge .... :wub2:

Have no idea how nice it is to wake up to that gorgeous face looking at me every morning.

His mouth looks so damn kissable in this ..... the poster makes it magnified by oh about a million.... :blush-anim-cl:

Right that's my Quote Fest done....

:thumb_yello:

Have had a completely crap day at work and was pretty stressed out when I got home - am all fine and dandy now thanks to you lot....

*Hugs to all* :punk:

I have that poster too. So beautiful :wub2:

This has been posted before, but I really wanna know if there's bigger versions!! No one's answering in the requesting pictures thread :blush-anim-cl:

Misc34.jpg

I wanna know that too! I want a bigger verson from all those pics :blush-anim-cl: