• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Marleen for that lovely image. :mf_rosetinted::puking:

You're welcome :mf_rosetinted:

Another very scary one:naughty: :roftl:

Last night I had a nightmare because of that Mikadonna, tonight it will be Mikalyn Manson that keeps me awake:boxed:

And who will give you nightmares tommorow night :naughty:

My club affiliation history:

:roftl:

I have never been interested in any sport, let alone football, but here's my club affiliation history:

Grade 1:

*just been in Australia for a month*

*random kid at school asks:* "Do you go for the Eagles or the Dockers?" *miniature OkD's brain thinks: "wtf, dogs of course!"*

*miniature OkD says:* "Doggers!"

*several years later miniature OkD realises this is not only in reference to some demented sport, but that it has nothing to do with dogs*

*miniature OkD removes all affilliation with doggers*

(Don't you love how some random memories just stick clearly in your mind? This kid asking me if I liked the dockers or the eagles is one of those memories)

Any chance of posting the original pic for me?

*thought she had both the pics you asked for, after searching her poorly organised pictures found out that she doesn't actually, but is posting anyway to it doesn't proove to have been a waste of time*

music1aa4tq6.jpg

any chance of the band pic being reposted?

*see above*

bandfz2oo2.jpg

You had to cut your hair to get there too

becscutkelzshrine.jpg

But mine and Scut's grew waiting for you

:lmao: The growing hair is killing me!

2.jpg

Oooh ... suits him :wink2:

melzyscutshrinenigeria.jpg

I gave me a little more hair, cos it grew while I was waiting for you to get there...

Who do we add next... :fisch:

Greta, want to join us?? :naughty:

I see Scut's hair is purple... noice!!!

*thought she had both the pics you asked for, after searching her poorly organised pictures found out that she doesn't actually, but is posting anyway to it doesn't proove to have been a waste of time*

music1aa4tq6.jpg

*see above*

bandfz2oo2.jpg

Cheers! I love them!

Hello?

:blink:

.... hmm, everyone seems to have moved to a shrine in Nigeria.....

I see Scut's hair is purple... noice!!!

nigeriangetaway.jpg

Update:

Well Scut's been sporting ponytails as she thinks it makes her look more intelligent, I have grown a flower out of the side of my head. Apparently it's a sign of fertility :blink:.. Bec's been wearing a beaded crown and somehow is under the impression it is her shrine, not mine.. But we indulge her, because to do otherwise would be detrimental to our health..

And I especially want to thank Teegs for bringing her stories for us to read around the campfire. It's made the mood rather "toasty"

Oh and occasionally we see this blue plane fly over us and with the smoke it's been spelling out "stalker girl" ..

We held a 4 hour meeting about it and we come to the conclusion that we think we're being stalked..

:lmao: The growing hair is killing me!

If I had a picture of you.. :naughty:

nigeriangetaway.jpg

Update:

Well Scut's been sporting ponytails as she thinks it makes her look more intelligent, I have grown a flower out of the side of my head. Apparently it's a sign of fertility :blink:.. Bec's been wearing a beaded crown and somehow is under the impression it is her shrine, not mine.. But we indulge her, because to do otherwise would be detrimental to our health..

And I especially want to thank Teegs for bringing her stories for us to read around the campfire. It's made the mood rather "toasty"

Oh and occasionally we see this blue plane fly over us and with the smoke it's been spelling out "stalker girl" ..

We held a 4 hour meeting about it and we come to the conclusion that we think we're being stalked..

I had a complete f*cker of a day, but that made me laugh. A lot. :roftl: