Mika @ AGYNESS DEYN and LILY ALLEN party{see the gallery!}

greta

Sorry but the Oldlings and Mika are completely Legal. However, if he liked the younglings...well, let's just say that he would fit the pedophile category. EWWW!!! :sneaky2:

Mika is all MAN...and he belongs with the Oldlings. Boyyah!!!

He belongs to me :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes , Get back in THAT studio MIKA!!! and don't show your face til it's done !!!

whip whip .....:sneaky2:

:naughty: :naughty: I guess he needs a break before returning to work. Don't you think???

WE ALL WANT HIM HAPPY BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE:blush-anim-cl:

Talking about age, what is great about these pictures is that they show that, when he knows paparazzis will be around, Mica's smart enough to look as clean when he gets out of the party as he did when he initially got in.

Not only does he protect his own image doing so, but he also shows all the kids who take him as a role model that it's not necessary to finish the night throwing up on the back seat of a taxi to be cool and party like a popstar !!

Not many give such a good example !

Just for this, Mica you deserve to be thanked !!!! :flowers2:

Sorry but the Oldlings and Mika are completely Legal. However, if he liked the younglings...well, let's just say that he would fit the pedophile category. EWWW!!! :sneaky2:

Mika is all MAN...and he belongs with the Oldlings. Boyyah!!!

Or the Middle-lings...since that's what Mika is. :naughty:

I think I'll start a Samelings thread! Mainly because I like the word.

Haha, Mika and I will be Samelings after his birthday. :thumb_yello:

Talking about age, what is great about these pictures is that they show that, when he knows paparazzis will be around, Mica's smart enough to look as clean when he gets out of the party as he did when he initially got in.

Not only does he protect his own image doing so, but he also shows all the kids who take him as a role model that it's not necessary to finish the night throwing up on the back seat of a taxi to be cool and party like a popstar !!

Well said.....I totally agree, and thats why we all love him so much! :wub2:

That is super smart of him. I don't think I'd look at him the same if I saw him being carried out of the club at 4 in the morning like Kelly Osborne. He knows his limits and he follows them. Mika, I salute you!

Bless the girl's heart, she just fell from the sight of him, who can blame her?

Makes note to try falling................:wub2:

I AM SOOOO crazy over that smile he gets when she lays back on him and they're face to face.

eee tries it, Lays back, catch me............................WHAM falls to floor

Hurumph, guess it only works in London

pictures from contactmusic.com

at Smash & Grab - club night held at Punk Club

London, England - 13.03.08

mika_1790362.jpg

mika_1790367.jpg

You know - I only said yesterday I need to ween myself off of Mika and this damn site.... :thumbdown:

Takes one look at those pics and forgets that idea :wub2:

He has me .... it's no use fighting it :mf_lustslow:

You know - I only said yesterday I need to ween myself off of Mika and this damn site.... :thumbdown:

Takes one look at those pics and forgets that idea :wub2:

He has me .... it's no use fighting it :mf_lustslow:

Me too!!! Bloody Mika.......makes me late for stuff.............made me burn my kids meal tonight!................I hate him!!!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Not really!!!:wub2:

But it´s not the granny wig this time :bleh:

I wish i looked that good when i´m partying and maybe i can be a bit tipsy...Black fits him well. Mika, wear more black!

OOooooOo I hope he does I made him a black and silver shirt and gave it to him at Hammersmith, I am sure he would look fetching, dashing, suave, sophisticated and ever so slightly SEXY :mf_lustslow: in it lol.

here here I couldn't agree more he is fabness :blush-anim-cl: