Mika's disciples!!

MIKA'S DISCIPLES-

Someone who believes and helps to spread the doctrine Mika:punk:

Well? Who wants to be one?

What it has to offer:

-well it's pretty much a forum to talk about Mika and stuff, and how you help spread the doctrine of him:naughty: and post pictures and stuff, I really enjoy posting forums!!:roftl:IF ANYONE ELSE CAN THINK OF A BETTER USE FOR THIS FORUM, I'LL TAKE SUGGESTIONS!!!!:roftl::naughty:

Disciples:

-Disciple #1 lovepupbandit

-Disciple #2 mikalovernj

-Disciple #3 Sarah_Lollipop

-Disciple #4 Anouk

-Disciple #5 im_stuck_in_the_middle

-Disciple #6 Paulinalovemika

-Disciple #7 I <3 MIKA!!!

-Disciple #8 hjbsrbab@hbibby.orangehom

-Disciple #9 Kissable

-Disciple #10 englishrose

-Disciple #11 xxmikaaa

-Disciple #12 Kamuss

-Disciple #13 Starrats

-Disciple #14 Mika Freaka =)

-Disciple #15 *Martuff*

-Disciple #16 KaryLovesMika!

-Disciple #17 solecitamika'sfan

-Disciple #18 canuckchick

-Disciple #19 Lolliepop_girl

-Disciple #20 Cherish_X

-Disciple #21 iadoremika

-Disciple #22 Crystal

-Disciple #23 Lissa

-Disciple #24 JoPerrin

-Disciple #25 Neiobi

Hi can i please be one?:biggrin2:

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi my dear disciples:biggrin2:

How are you doing? I'm bored, need some sleep but I just can't. I've slept all day and now I'm finally awake.... It's so cold overhere, snowing again and when it snows I'm almost freezing...Maybe it's time for some new tea....

Yeah and you live in nj, and I ilve in pa let's do it!!! I know a place that sells colored skinny jeans and braces too!! hahaha Where in NJ do you live?

YOU DO?!?! I've been looking all over for colorful skinny jeans and braces! I live in South Jersey, only about 20-30 mintues from Philly.

Hello Anouk! I want some tea as well...

Well, in that case I'll make you some. Which flavour :wink2:

Oh it's so cold. And I can't sleep, it's already half past two and I'm still not sleepy... Stupid prednisolon....it makes that my whole day-and night-time feeling (is that a word?? Don't know the English word for it....) disappears. And that's not funny:thumbdown: :thumbdown: I'm sick too..... No sleep for me I'm afraid:boxed:

YOU DO?!?! I've been looking all over for colorful skinny jeans and braces! I live in South Jersey, only about 20-30 mintues from Philly.

Yeah I do!!! Try hot topic for the jeans, and I got the braces from this store, it was weird idk the name but they sold bad things in there, we went in and didn,t know it!! EMBARASSMENT!!!!! but at least I found them!

Yeah I do!!! Try hot topic for the jeans, and I got the braces from this store, it was weird idk the name but they sold bad things in there, we went in and didn,t know it!! EMBARASSMENT!!!!! but at least I found them!

Ahahaha. I actually went into HT and I got scared because people were like following me around. And I went looking for braces today and I couldn't find any! My mother thinks I'm totally wacked. :roftl:

Hi can i please be one?:biggrin2:

Sure!! your #26

Yes of course! And then we can have a huge Mika dance party in the middle of the street! Ahhh, I live for this kinda stuff. :roftl:

That would be great!!! We could have a sleepover, and make Mika crafts, and not sleep at all and tell stories about Mika....and this is what I get when none of the friends I have here like Mika.:sneaky2:

That would be great!!! We could have a sleepover, and make Mika crafts, and not sleep at all and tell stories about Mika....and this is what I get when none of the friends I have here like Mika.:sneaky2:

I'm lucky. Almost all of my friends love Mika. But only me and my one friend really like him. But I'd have to say out of all of them I am the most obsessed. I live and breath on this site. I've got a dangerous obsession and I'm very proud. :biggrin2:

Well, in that case I'll make you some. Which flavour :wink2:

Oh it's so cold. And I can't sleep, it's already half past two and I'm still not sleepy... Stupid prednisolon....it makes that my whole day-and night-time feeling (is that a word?? Don't know the English word for it....) disappears. And that's not funny:thumbdown: :thumbdown: I'm sick too..... No sleep for me I'm afraid:boxed:

Early Grey please! :wub2:

Oooh, that sucks...right on Easter! *hugs*

Yes of course! And then we can have a huge Mika dance party in the middle of the street! Ahhh, I live for this kinda stuff. :roftl:

YES

Early Grey please! :wub2:

Oooh, that sucks...right on Easter! *hugs*

Not only on Easter, I'm already used to it, but it is very irritating.... Still not sleepy. Within two hours my mum will wake up. And another lost day will start :blink::boxed:But after all, I need that stupd prednisolon. I feel terrible when I won't take it, so I've to deal with its side-efforts...

Not only on Easter, I'm already used to it, but it is very irritating.... Still not sleepy. Within two hours my mum will wake up. And another lost day will start :blink::boxed:But after all, I need that stupd prednisolon. I feel terrible when I won't take it, so I've to deal with its side-efforts...

:sad: I hate meds. Luckily I've almost never had to be on them, but I used to have asthma when I was really little and the inhaler would have awful side-effects on me.

:sad: I hate meds. Luckily I've almost never had to be on them, but I used to have asthma when I was really little and the inhaler would have awful side-effects on me.

I know what you mean, I'll bet you got palpitations, became dizzy and that kind of stuff. I'm using a lot of medicins and without I won't survive, so I'm happy that I can get them. I used an inhaler for years but they didn't work anymore. Now I'm spraying the meds for my lungs, it's awful, it smells like rotten eggs. Since I use that I don't eat eggs anymore. I'm taking so many medicins that I'm almost a walking pharmacy:wink2:

We're just too busy spreading the Mika-Word, no time for posting here:naughty: :thumb_yello:

Oh rly? Aweeesomee!!

Oh btw, look what i've done...i'm not living in Guadalajara anymore...now the name of this city is...Mikaland...if you don't like Mika you can't live here :mf_rosetinted:

• 3 weeks later...
hahhaa crap I was just leaving...oh well umm I actually might be able to join the dreamers project, but I don't know about money!

yeah I should probably go too , I might be back later...

:thumb_yello:

ok great , just let me know whenever you like :wink2::thumb_yello: