The Best Thing That Happened This Week

hey everyone!

so, this week we got 'across the universe' and I can't wait to see it! I love the Beatles!

and finally a couple of the projects I started are on their way! yay!

oh.. and school is almost out for summer!

Have a fantastic new week! :biggrin2::biggrin2::wink2:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well...this week was very boring because I have to work on my exams till tuesday :thumbdown:

I got a call from a friend living in Germany ...we didn't speak together for 3 months and it was sooooo great !

after the call I felt like I was above the clouds and all my worries went away :bleh:

I consult my horoscope and it says that I should have met my soulmate....never believe horoscopes ...lol

xxxxx

The happiest thing somebody said to me this week was, "Never let the weather inhibit your fabulousness!" I thought it was cute, coming from her. :biggrin2:

lol aww this is so nice coming from a friend!

I remember now that one day last week, a friend said to me that if I were a McDonald sandwich ...I would be the Mc Beautiful...:mf_rosetinted:

..I don't know If It's so great being the queen of the sandwiches...sounds creepy...

xxx

Well, it's only Monday- but I think i've already encountered the best thing of the week; my best friend Tom rang me up today and told me that last night, his lovely fiancee Ruby gave birth to twins early this morning! Went to visit them at lunchtime with my boyfriend, and they are just adorable! Although that was great itself, Tom told me he wanted me to be their godmother! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...