Do you believe in SOUL MATES?

I know!!! :yay: ill probably cry too haha

I wanna go see it at midnight :naughty: most likely i will i think..

Let's go see it together!!! haha

We should, that would be amazing!

Have you been keeping up-to-date with the Twilight thread?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suppose you wish for something that goes entirely against what's best for you?

There's a country song about that. :wink2:

Just the other night a hometown football game

My wife and I ran into my old high school flame

And as I introduced them the past came back to me

And I couldn't help but think of the way things used to be

She was the one that I'd wanted for all times

And each night I'd spend prayin' that God would make her mine

And if he'd only grant me this wish I wished back then

I'd never ask for anything again

Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers

Remember when you're talkin' to the man upstairs

That just because he doesn't answer doesn't mean he don't care

Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers

She wasn't quite the angel that I remembered in my dreams

And I could tell that time had changed me

In her eyes too it seemed

We tried to talk about the old days

There wasn't much we could recall

I guess the Lord knows what he's doin' after all

And as she walked away and I looked at my wife

And then and there I thankedd the good Lord

For the gifts in my life

Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers

Well, If that's the impression I gave than that was it... I don't reaaaaally know how else to defend that.

No matter what, you're never gonna be happy with what these hands type:blush-anim-cl:

*shrug*

:wink2:

BUT

I am well aware of his place in my life...and the point of all of it was to say "Hey God, this is what I would love to happen to me... I trust you to do what's right." That's exactly what I thought in church today. And you have no idea what I asked for, so you can't exactly call me greedy... or selfish or whatever else you call me.

Only I know, and that's all that matters. *shrug*

If you *shrug* one more time I'm going to have to smack you. :sneaky2:

oh my god I can't wait for the Twilight movie........I'll probably cry haha

I'll probably cry when I first see the poster :wub2:

lol:biggrin2:

I will read twilight someday...after Harry Potter 7...damn, I forgot I still needed to read that book... NO TIME!

you should read Twilight first, it's better. haha

• 1 month later...

Tonight I believe in this concept a million times more...:blush-anim-cl:

This weekend has been amazing, really it's wonderful how so much of your life can change in 24 hours. If you guys know anything about me and my book that I'm writing than you'll remember the character Gabriel. There were quite a few of you who wished he existed:mf_lustslow:

I found him:wink2:

and it wasn't the first time our paths crossed because I KNEW that I had seen him somewhere before.

Not many know that for the time being I live in Indiana...but I commute VERY often to downtown Chicago to stay with my sister. Last summer was the best of my life, and by chance on my summer program orientation day i had this tour guide that was...THE BEST

I thought I'd never see him again ... There he was one day during the summer just walkin around town...completely unexpected

and I saw him again, 10 months later... on Friday:naughty:

I found alot more about him. He's A German exchange student, and he's got these eyes...like honey!

He's older than me...:naughty: He called me "madamoseille" by the way:wub2: (the spelling is soooo off :P)

This weekend has been amazing, really it's wonderful how so much of your life can change in 24 hours. If you guys know anything about me and my book that I'm writing than you'll remember the character Gabriel. There were quite a few of you who wished he existed:mf_lustslow:

and it wasn't the first time our paths crossed because I KNEW that I had seen him somewhere before.

Not many know that for the time being I live in Indiana...but I commute VERY often to downtown Chicago to stay with my sister. Last summer was the best of my life, and by chance on my summer program orientation day i had this tour guide that was...THE BEST

I thought I'd never see him again ... There he was one day during the summer just walkin around town...completely unexpected

and I saw him again, 10 months later... on Friday:naughty:

I found alot more about him. He's A German exchange student, and he's got these eyes...like honey!

He's older than me...:naughty: He called me "madamoseille" by the way:wub2: (the spelling is soooo off :P)

thats adorable! hehe

i donno if i beleive in the concept- yes i am inlove at the moment and can see myself being with him forever, but i donno if we' were mde for eachother- we just started loving one anothers faults lol! so i dont know! but.... if soul mates are tru, i sure hope he is mine:wub2:

and I saw him again, 10 months later... on Friday

Awwwww... Mademoiselle Melanie, that's very sweet to hear. :wink2:

I had wondered where you'd been hiding.. Now I know who to blame :fisch:

Awwwww... Mademoiselle Melanie, that's very sweet to hear. :wink2:

I had wondered where you'd been hiding.. Now I know who to blame :fisch:

I have been a bit distracted lately:naughty:

but mostly, I fear for my pride being tarnished on this forum:cool: That's just the way it is I suppose...

I think this kind of puppy love makes us all either peace makers or too happy to care:blush-anim-cl: