Do you believe in SOUL MATES?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting as well.

I'm not the type to go looking for someone... I've always said that I'd know when I found him because it will be completely spontaneous. I think young people are on the look out, and sort of mistake lust for love.

Don't you agree that it is comforting knowing that somewhere in the world the love of your life is waiting for you too?

*sigh*

Your soulmate may not even be waiting for you, technically.

They may be in a relationship, or even married.

Or better yet, they may not even be alive yet.

Of course, your soul mate could be a person that isn't a believer in this type of thing... but that doesn't mean that eventually they won't stumble upon it.

I feel like the person I'll end up with will be just as sappy as I am... I don't know why, but I've always gotten that impression. Some things you can't explain.

Some things you can't explain.

Not totally related, but what a weird moment right now. I'm listening to Elton John's "Something About The Way You Look Tonight" right now, and as I read that line, the lyric was, "And I can't explllliiian... (But there's something about the way you look tonight). Exactly as I was reading that line in your post. :naughty:

Maybe we're soulmates! :-P

im afraid i wont know if i've met my soul mate until I've lost them. There are many people I have met and loved who are so similar to me with their own flair but when they go away is when you realize how much you loved them. This sounds sad, but i think maybe that's the only way to know. But on a happy note, there is someone who i think might be my soul mate, and her friendship makes everyday brighter. :D

Not totally related, but what a weird moment right now. I'm listening to Elton John's "Something About The Way You Look Tonight" right now, and as I read that line, the lyric was, "And I can't explllliiian... (But there's something about the way you look tonight). Exactly as I was reading that line in your post. :naughty:

Maybe we're soulmates! :-P

HAHA:roftl:

perhaps!

im afraid i wont know if i've met my soul mate until I've lost them. There are many people I have met and loved who are so similar to me with their own flair but when they go away is when you realize how much you loved them. This sounds sad, but i think maybe that's the only way to know. But on a happy note, there is someone who i think might be my soul mate, and her friendship makes everyday brighter. :D

IT's true, you don't know what you have until it's gone :(

Your soulmate may not even be waiting for you, technically.

They may be in a relationship, or even married.

Or better yet, they may not even be alive yet.

I'm almost positive my soul mate is in your signature.

P.S. got my SAT scores today. Yikes. Guess who's doing a retake?

Of course, your soul mate could be a person that isn't a believer in this type of thing... but that doesn't mean that eventually they won't stumble upon it.

I feel like the person I'll end up with will be just as sappy as I am... I don't know why, but I've always gotten that impression. Some things you can't explain.

"I've got a feelin' inside (can't explain) a certain kind (can't explain) I feel hot and cold (can't explain) right down my soul yeah (can't explain)"

sorry, couldn't help myself haha

aw, nice thread:)

I think I believe in it, because well why not?! And I believe in fate a bit, so I think if you're meant to find someone, you;ll probably eventually find them.

Sure if you think about it if someone has anything even remotely in commen with you you're bound to meet them somewhere.

Well I hope thats the way it is...otherwise we're all a bit doomed wishing and dreaming:blink: :naughty:

aw, its a lovely thought:blush-anim-cl::wub2: