Something not good happened to Mika's album in the u.s!!

victoria+Mika

Hello everyone im victoria+Mika reporting from the victoria+Mika news station in the u.s So how do you feel about Mika's cd being sold here? and I just yesterday went to virgin mega store to show my friend his music though I already had the cd in my car but we were busy doing something else so we went in looked for it looked in the very same spot where it was when me my sis and dad went looking for it So yesterday IT WASNT THERE!! I was fuming it was gone how could this be? Well I cant do anything about it and at least the day me my sis and dad went I got that cd because that one had ring ring and erase on it So now I have 2 life in cartton motion cd's does anybody else have more than 1 cd of Mika?? Well good luck and thats ur news from my neck of the woods!! I LOVE YOU MIKA DONT EVER FORGET IT!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :wub2::punk::biggrin2:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone tell what versions have that hidden track called "Ring Ring?" Is it US version?

I know it's on the Japanese version.. (also Erase & Your Sympahty).

wait' date=' is erase not on the licm edition in europe??[/quote']

Nope..

The Japanese Limited Edition has stickers too :das:

LUCKY!!!

I have three copies of LICM...two actual CDs, then I bought LICM on Itunes, because quite frankly I wanted to boost Mika's popularity on the Itunes charts ;) I also bought Grace Kelly twice on Itunes! Hehehe.

LUCKY!!!

I have three copies of LICM...two actual CDs, then I bought LICM on Itunes, because quite frankly I wanted to boost Mika's popularity on the Itunes charts ;) I also bought Grace Kelly twice on Itunes! Hehehe.

I would rather not say how many copies I have *cough*, but I have bought the iTunes one to get Grace Kelly (Acoustic) and every video on there :wub2: There's 7!!!! :shocked:

I have 2 LICM's, only because my dad broke the case of the one Mika signed...:blink: i dunno why he bought me another one, the signature was still safe and intact...

I broke the my case too! Luckily I only took the booklet to get signed so that's all right.

Hello everyone im victoria+Mika reporting from the victoria+Mika news station in the u.s So how do you feel about Mika's cd being sold here? and I just yesterday went to virgin mega store to show my friend his music though I already had the cd in my car but we were busy doing something else so we went in looked for it looked in the very same spot where it was when me my sis and dad went looking for it So yesterday IT WASNT THERE!! I was fuming it was gone how could this be? Well I cant do anything about it and at least the day me my sis and dad went I got that cd because that one had ring ring and erase on it So now I have 2 life in cartton motion cd's does anybody else have more than 1 cd of Mika?? Well good luck and thats ur news from my neck of the woods!! I LOVE YOU MIKA DONT EVER FORGET IT!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :wub2::punk::biggrin2:

Did you ask the shop assistant why it wasn't there. Did you ask to order a copy? Maybe it was sold out, but even if it wasn't and it had ben removed, they need to know from the fans that it's not acceptable to remove him. If it was me, I'd have practically brought down the store if I thought they'd banned his album. But the first thing to do is, find out why it's not on the shelves and try to order a copy