American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, how's it going?

Just bin to Brownies (usa call it girl scouts) They made chocolate cakes. The brownies were amased that people cant eat chocolate.

I brought them some carob. That is chocolate that i can eat :biggrin2::bleh:

Wot you bin doin?

Hey guys.

Haha, I loved the little party at Mikasounds..even if every other word was censored.:boxed:

I still can't get over that "shirt" was censored. :blink:

But Mikasounds is still nice. More difficult for me to navigate.:blink:

Hey guys.

Haha, I loved the little party at Mikasounds..even if every other word was censored.:boxed:

I still can't get over that "shirt" was censored. :blink:

But Mikasounds is still nice. More difficult for me to navigate.:blink:

Shirt??? LOL what are you suppose to substitute for that?

I know! I actually started doing..........*gasp*............homework!:shocked:

:shocked: That is horrible!

I never do my homework anymore. I know it is a horrible habbit but I've got a bad addiction. :roftl:

But it's okay, I started to actually write my paper. Whoa.

:shocked: That is horrible!

I never do my homework anymore. I know it is a horrible habbit but I've got a bad addiction. :roftl:

But it's okay, I started to actually write my paper. Whoa.

haha i'm multitasking, listening to music, on MFC- clearly lol- and studying spanish and bio haha

haha i'm multitasking, listening to music, on MFC- clearly lol- and studying spanish and bio haha

I always try to multitask when I'm on here but then I get distracted by pictures of Mika. :naughty:

Oh Spanish and Bio. My two least favorite classes. I took Bio last year and just sat there in boredom the whole time. My teacher just talked and talked. And thank God this is my last year of Spanish because I just sit there like this : :boxed: is class the entire time.

I always try to multitask when I'm on here but then I get distracted by pictures of Mika. :naughty:

Oh Spanish and Bio. My two least favorite classes. I took Bio last year and just sat there in boredom the whole time. My teacher just talked and talked. And thank God this is my last year of Spanish because I just sit there like this : :boxed: is class the entire time.

LOL. i like bio- but then again, i have a pretty good teacher-, i just really don't like math. Everybody thinks i'm super smart- which i'm not- so they always ask me tons of questions and i never get me homework done then!

I like lit though, but my teacher (actually, he hasn't taught once all year, i'd love to record one class jsut so you would all understand what i mean) but i'm pretty good at writing, so its okay that he's a F*****GB*****D grrrrr

i'm good now:thumb_yello: :bleh: lol got it out of my system haha.

but really, he's a bald egg head with a trash stash...i'd love to draw a picture.