American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

hey girls=]

i'm lounging for the rest of today as well, even though i should be studying. 3 days of finals and i'm done. Except i've been putting off taking drivers ed for a while now and all of my friends can drive...and i cant. so i'm going to finally take it...during finals. I guess i didn't see a reason before, and i don't particularly like sitting through lectures...

anyways,i haven't seen those movies you mentioned! i'll have to check them out, i've been in the market for a good movie:thumb_yello:

tomorrow i have to go to a wedding. The dress is "casual"....WTF do you wear to a "casual wedding"?? i have no idea if it's like "casual, but everybody dress up anyways, like when people ask you not to bring presents you usually bring something..." or really "casual, jeans and a nice jacket..."

people suck.:boxed:

Hi Laura!!!

We've had our licence for about 6 years. Sometimes we get so sick of driving.:roftl:

Good luck on your finals. We've had our fair share of finals. We go to more college in the fall.

Those movie are great. "What's Up, Doc?" is so FUNNY. It's also with Ryan O'Neal if you know who that is. His daughter is Tatum O'Neal if you know who that is also. Have always love movies dating back to the 1930's to todays movies. We think we get that from our dad's side of the family.

We're going to a wedding tomorrow also!!!! We weren't going to go to it. It's our dad's girlfriend's son who is getting married. Our cousins wanted despretly for us to come.:roftl: So we're going. We are wearing khakis and a pretty navy jacket we got at Fashion Bug yesterday. We think the dress is casual. If it is more fancy then whatever, we're not changing.:naughty:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol! the wedding i went to last month. u were suppost to wear Pink, White, Or Black (or a mix obviously) lol

I'd rather do that i think!

Hi Laura!!!

We've had our licence for about 6 years. Sometimes we get so sick of driving.:roftl:

Good luck on your finals. We've had our fair share of finals. We go to more college in the fall.

Those movie are great. "What's Up, Doc?" is so FUNNY. It's also with Ryan O'Neal if you know who that is. His daughter is Tatum O'Neal if you know who that is also. Have always love movies dating back to the 1930's to todays movies. We think we get that from our dad's side of the family.

We're going to a wedding tomorrow also!!!! We weren't going to go to it. It's our dad's girlfriend's son who is getting married. Our cousins wanted despretly for us to come.:roftl: So we're going. We are wearing khakis and a pretty navy jacket we got at Fashion Bug yesterday. We think the dress is casual. If it is more fancy then whatever, we're not changing.:naughty:

The wedding is for my dads friends and they are going on a "nature walk after" it's a completely green and organic and i think it's going to be crazy haha. We'll see, sounds adventurous!

i'll write down those movies and check them out. i like old movies, the whole feel, sound and setting of them just makes me happy when watching them. The music also, today everything is the same, high tech animation, everything is enhanced and you don't always need talent to act. pah.

but i won't lie, some of the special effects get pretty cool=]

do you both wear the same thing?

I'd rather do that i think!

The wedding is for my dads friends and they are going on a "nature walk after" it's a completely green and organic and i think it's going to be crazy haha. We'll see, sounds adventurous!

i'll write down those movies and check them out. i like old movies, the whole feel, sound and setting of them just makes me happy when watching them. The music also, today everything is the same, high tech animation, everything is enhanced and you don't always need talent to act. pah.

but i won't lie, some of the special effects get pretty cool=]

do you both wear the same thing?

Yes. We've always dressed the same. Ever since we were little girls. We always go to twins conventions and we win most of the time for most alike girls.

That wedding sounds neat with being green and organic.

Yes those two movies are classic. Love movies. Last movie we saw in theaters was Indiana Jones and before that Iron Man. We have always LOVED Robert Downey Jr.:wub2: They were both excellent.

We've never been to California before but would love to. We're almost 22 and haven't been to a lot of places we want. But we'll get there someday. One of the places we love is Chicago. We live in Illinois but have only been to Chicago 2 times. The last time we saw lovely Mika. We hope to live there someday.

That is cool that you don't get tornados. We hate them. We've seen them before in fields at a far distance.

we get tazmanian-devils which are mini ones that are like 3ft tall lol

Yes. We've always dressed the same. Ever since we were little girls. We always go to twins conventions and we win most of the time for most alike girls.

That wedding sounds neat with being green and organic.

Yes those two movies are classic. Love movies. Last movie we saw in theaters was Indiana Jones and before that Iron Man. We have always LOVED Robert Downey Jr.:wub2: They were both excellent.

Thats really cool that you coordinate=]

i last saw indiana jones also, i liked it:blush-anim-cl:. Is iron man good?

america is sick of cleaning :( lol

and wants to know if the wub emotion (:wub2:) stands 4 wow ur beautiful or something?

Ew, haha. Cleaning can be a pain. Especially if you share a room with a slob and are constantly picking up after them..:sneaky2:

Um, I'd say pretty much beautiful. Like..when you have a crush on them and go into that dreamy sigh. That's what it looks like it's doing to me. haha

That *sigh* :wub2: face.

That made no sense..

Ew, haha. Cleaning can be a pain. Especially if you share a room with a slob and are constantly picking up after them..:sneaky2:

Um, I'd say pretty much beautiful. Like..when you have a crush on them and go into that dreamy sigh. That's what it looks like it's doing to me. haha

That *sigh* :wub2: face.

That made no sense..

lol, thats what i was thinking tho! i almost gave myself a black eye like 2 1/2 hrs b4 my graduation last night, cuz i was bouncing a golf ball, and it bounced up and hit my eye (it make it pink and puffy, but i had a sunburn, so u couldnt tell...lol

well, i'm officially in freak-out mode for exams.

but on the brights side, for at least 3 of my 6 calsses, i can get a 51% on the final and still get an A in the calss

Oooh...I'm trying not to think about exams, haha. Mine start Thursday.:tears:

I took a part of my Physics exam today and really don't feel so great about it.:boxed:

lol, thats what i was thinking tho! i almost gave myself a black eye like 2 1/2 hrs b4 my graduation last night, cuz i was bouncing a golf ball, and it bounced up and hit my eye (it make it pink and puffy, but i had a sunburn, so u couldnt tell...lol

:naughty:That's kind of funny. Except for the whole graduation thingy part.

You graduated last night?

well, i'm officially in freak-out mode for exams.

but on the brights side, for at least 3 of my 6 calsses, i can get a 51% on the final and still get an A in the calss

im sorry that ur freaken out tho mikas too addicting isnt he? so this site doesnt help much lol

I took a part of my Physics exam today and really don't feel so great about it.:boxed:

lol it was! but it still hurts!!!

each one is an hour and a half and i have two a day and they end wednesday. cumulative though:thumbdown:

Then next saturday i work my first shift at the zoo from 8 am to 4pm:shocked:

i hope i stay alive. I'm working with the little waddley penguins though :biggrin2:

im sorry that ur freaken out tho mikas too addicting isnt he? so this site doesnt help much lol

YES

oh my god yes.

i've been watching kool haus videos to relax. i think i smiled once even.

each one is an hour and a half and i have two a day and they end wednesday. cumulative though:thumbdown:

i hope i stay alive. I'm working with the little waddley penguins though :biggrin2:

YES

oh my god yes.

i've been watching kool haus videos to relax. i think i smiled once even.

yay!!!! lol!!!!!

Yea, mine are about two hours and two a day. They start Thursday, weekend break, end Tuesday.

Oh man..I'm jealous! I wish there was a zoo here I could work at!

Yea, mine are about two hours and two a day. They start Thursday, weekend break, end Tuesday.

Oh man..I'm jealous! I wish there was a zoo here I could work at!

i've volunteered there before, and i liked it. i can get down and dirty, who'd have known:naughty:.

But its fun when you're actually in there with the animals. I'm excited, but a 8-9 hour workday may be tough. but i can only have something like 20 hours a week, so it should be fine.

i've volunteered there before, and i liked it. i can get down and dirty, who'd have known:naughty:.

But its fun when you're actually in there with the animals. I'm excited, but a 8-9 hour workday may be tough. but i can only have something like 20 hours a week, so it should be fine.

8-9 workday.:boxed: Isn't that illegal for minors?

Serendipity :biggrin2:

Heya Rilo. What's cooking?

blegh..

I'm home at last.

and jet lagged.

only to fly again tomorrow morning.

yay.

Prepare to lose more sleep.:naughty:

Give me a call when you're at The White House, and tell Georgie I say hi.

Heyy ! is there somebody to talk to ?

Hi David. :original:

Haven't seen you in quite some time, hope you're well.

Prepare to lose more sleep.:naughty:

Give me a call when you're at The White House, and tell Georgie I say hi.

Hi David. :original:

Haven't seen you in quite some time, hope you're well.

Im good busy as a chiken :naughty: Im about to finish school, I practically finish Im just going and having my Finals !