mandilambi

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! When do your finals start?

You're graduating this year? Congrats! :yay:

Oh they started on Monday and finish on Thursday , yes 2 weeks for prom !! tough I have no date for prom :thumbdown:. Im thinking of wearing braces but I dont know if they go with smokins lol

Oh they started on Monday and finish on Thursday , yes 2 weeks for prom !! tough I have no date for prom :thumbdown:. Im thinking of wearing braces but I dont know if they go with smokins lol

I'm sure you'll still have fun at your prom! :D I bet you're excited! haha

Are you going with friends instead?

Haha, you can so rock the braces at prom.

Heya Rilo. What's cooking?

Oops I'm sorry, I saw this late. I'm enjoying the fact that I graduated last Tuesday and now I have the whole summer ahead of me! I'm also very excited for starting school next fall too which is so not the norm for me. :roftl:

hey america wats up? this is always the dead hour of mfc :(

I am drinking a slurpee and jammin' to some music while studying for finals. There is a big storm coming so i'm not excited about that...hmm, oh well, hope i can stay online.

Oh, and the wedding i went to, haha, totally awesome, lots of flowers, but i decided that at my wedding, i want TONS of flowers, realy ones of all colors and kinds all over. It was outside, but it was a really nice day. ooh! and I caught the bouquet! haha! it came right and me so i just put my hand out and grabbed it. I wasn't planning on trying to get it, but i 'came to me"- haha, looks like i'm getting married soon....:naughty::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Hello everyone.

It's 98 degrees right now but it feels like 105, according to radio reports.

I'm in school and we have no air conditioning.

Thankfully, they're letting us get out early today instead of keeping us in for a full day. I think I would've passed out if that were the case.:shocked:

Just a three more hours and I'm outta here!

Hello everyone.

It's 98 degrees right now but it feels like 105, according to radio reports.

I'm in school and we have no air conditioning.

Thankfully, they're letting us get out early today instead of keeping us in for a full day. I think I would've passed out if that were the case.:shocked:

Just a three more hours and I'm outta here!

dang, it's pretty hot here, but not that hot.

2 finals down, 4 to go. I'm home the rest of the day thank god.

dang, it's pretty hot here, but not that hot.

2 finals down, 4 to go. I'm home the rest of the day thank god.

Yea, and the humidity is a killer. :boxed: It feels like you're wearing a wet suit or a blanket on top of all the heat beating on you.

Just two more days until my finals start. I can't wait to just get them over with.

Yea, and the humidity is a killer. :boxed: It feels like you're wearing a wet suit or a blanket on top of all the heat beating on you.

Just two more days until my finals start. I can't wait to just get them over with.

errrgh. we never get really hott weather but it is always Humid. soo gross and muggy and sweaty.

Aww I totally wouldn't. Technically, though, my anniversary is in like February...but I was too stubborn to actually join until August. I was like the Uberlurker. :naughty:

And you still are.:naughty::wink2:

I was a lurker before joining too, but not as early as February, I think I statred lurking in March.

I meant our concert anniversary, though. :bleh:

And this is for Aimee, if she's still here. http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7130&highlight=moving+pictures