American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone come up w/ a really good scary movie?

Texas Chainsaw Massacre? nvr seen it but sounds scary...and the babysitter one...uhh the caller can't remember the name...when someone calls:blink:

hehe i like Shaun of the Dead

and that was really just PURE luck, because he's only a security guard at Good Morning America, where he was playing one show, Why don't we have one of us take one for the team, become a security guard for him, and then we can hook each other up? :roftl:

:lmfao:

Sounds like a plan...:roftl:

There you go!!!

good one. :thumb_yello:

uhhh I didn't think the ring was scary uh...the concept of Saw I love...

Anybody see Strangers?

lammme.

I like the thought of Saw too! Creepy though...:naughty:

I heard that The Strangers was horrible...Entertaining, but horrible.

Well thats probablly only becuase you were an LG!?!?!

What about a -LG at heart, and desperate-to-meet-you fan? LIKE ME?!

;D lol

Yeah, the seoncd time I met him was because I was an LG. I wouldn't have met him otherwise, because he didn't sign since the weather was really bad!

can anyone come up w/ a really good scary movie?

Hmmm...I thought Vacancy was scary. That was like "Psycho" on crack, man.

And Shaun of the Dead is a classic. :)

I'm a sucker for the saw movies!

how about that new one by the directors of saw?

did you see the preview?

its some sort of new rock opera type scary movies

apperently it'll be a "cult classic" ..those are fun!

I actually never saw the fourth one for some reason, but I LOVED the third one.

Yeah, the seoncd time I met him was because I was an LG. I wouldn't have met him otherwise, because he didn't sign since the weather was really bad!

Hmmm...I thought Vacancy was scary. That was like "Psycho" on crack, man.

And Shaun of the Dead is a classic. :)

Vacancy?

me and my sister had two old grannies behind us chewing gum loudly going "YUP. HE'S A DEADDER. he's a deader he is! Don't go in there hun, your gunna be a deadder"

the ENTIRE movie. we were laughing so hard...

Vacancy?

me and my sister had two old grannies behind us chewing gum loudly going "YUP. HE'S A DEADDER. he's a deader he is! Don't go in there hun, your gunna be a deadder"

the ENTIRE movie. we were laughing so hard...

LOL!!! Oh man...that would have killed the movie for me!!

I like the thought of Saw too! Creepy though...:naughty:

I heard that The Strangers was horrible...Entertaining, but horrible.

The Strangers was the Lurker movie of the year, all they do is stand around in masks...the ending was stupid too, I mean, REALLY stupid.

the people basically kill themselves by tripping in the woods and running around.

sooo bad...but our theatre was laughing really hard at the guys in masks just..chilling around...

and at the end we were all laughing because the people were laying in an open cabin bloody and 'dead' so two boys, PUSHING their bikes (not riding) go up to this random cabin far away from civilization and go INSIDE and see all the blood, continue on, and poke the girl.

who does that?! I would run and call the police if I saw blood, and I would definetly not enter someone's random house..anywhoo some girl got all pissed at the people laughing and stood up and goes "OMG YOU GUYS KNOW ITS NOT FUNNY!" we just laughed harder.. :naughty:

The Strangers was horrible. And unfortunately, the acting was mediocre too. :-S

Oh, and I can't watch the Saw movies.

oh god. Do NOT waste your money on The Happening then, Mark Walberg (spelling?) does a HORRID job.

there are a buch of people watching a guy get his arms TORN off all bloody and gorey style by lions and a old lady goes "Oh geeze. how horrible is that? My oh my. darn. that must suck"

and its like..uh..if I saw that happen to someone I might be a little more disturbed than "Would you look at that..aww shucks" kinda reaction.

I heard The Happening was bad from my boyfriend and my sister, so I am def not planning to go! What is with M. Night making bad movies lately???

and Eddie Murphy is coming out with another idiotic looking one...seriously, since he tries to play soo many characters he has gone so down hill. :thumbdown: