We want Pinkunicorn123 back!

norwalk174

I wanted to post a PM here - that I sent to Diana and Fred

regarding the 660 lollies and candles. I will post the following

for the moment until I can get my PM!!

It was Pink and Tomomi who were responsible - Pink did the

buying and sending - whilst Tomomi just knew what was going on.

I did not put there names in the thread as I didnt want any nasty

PM's heading their way. It was a joke - and when Pink realised that

others in the forum had received nasty things anonymously in the past

she informed me straight away. I said in my PM that as far as I was

concerned it was a joke - and was now over, and I didn't want any

consequences because of it.

If this was the reason she was banned then I find it unfair as it

was not at my request, and if you read my posts on that thread

none of them were ranting or angry. She had the decency to own up,

and apologise to both myself, and my daughters - where she could

have just not said anything and stopped sending the things, then

I would have had no idea who was sending them, and been left

wondering!!

she's the one who create the mystery? haha...... :roftl:

wow, i start to admire her :biggrin2: i mean it :bleh:

she started a game!!! then we all know what's going on, right? :naughty:

if the fact is disclosed by herself, i think it's totally different story, it's fun, isn't it?

she's just a bit naughty :roftl:

but she carelessly fall into her own trap....:roftl:

get pink backkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!

we nd someone who's creative as u!!!!!!:punk:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

she's the one who create the mystery? haha...... :roftl:

wow, i start to admire her :biggrin2: i mean it :bleh:

she started a game!!! then we all know what's going on:naughty:

if the fact is disclosed by herself, i think it's totally different story, it's fun, isn't it?

she's just a bit naughty :roftl:

get pink backkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!

we nd someone who's creative as u!!!!!!:punk:

Well, to me it has just got a little more complicated.

In some ways, it's quite funny. But as Wendi found it a bit concerning, it was more than "just a bit naughty" to carry on with the investigation thread .

IMHO and I hope Pink won't mind me saying this, but she is an intelligent girl, very much so, but she doesn't always know where to draw the line or when she's crossed it.

I do believe that she's not malicious at heart though.

As Wendi asked for no ramifications, IMO her request should have been upheld. (If this was the reason for the banning).

After all, Wendi didn't have to inform the mods, it was out of courtesy that she did so, not to complain, as I understand it.

Well, to me it has just got a little more complicated.

In some ways, it's quite funny. But as Wendi found it a bit concerning, it was more than "just a bit naughty" to carry on with the investigation thread .

IMHO and I hope Pink won't mind me saying this, but she is an intelligent girl, very much so, but she doesn't always know where to draw the line or when she's crossed it.

I do believe that she's not malicious at heart though.

As Wendi asked for no ramifications, IMO her request should have been upheld. (If this was the reason for the banning).

After all, Wendi didn't have to inform the mods, it was out of courtesy that she did so, not to complain, as I understand it.

I agree 100% with this! If of course, that is the reason for her being banned.

Righty o ........I banned her

Firstly bear in mind pink had been banned twice before .....

The main and final reason was the trust within the MFC , you have seen what Wendi has posted ....

So at the time Kath posted the thread as Wendi (and other were concerned) .. within that thread Pink was joking and and at time laughing ?(and telling other MFC members to shut up!!) .. this was as lots of people were in that thread having real real concerns ......

I thought it deeply crossed the line .. BUT .. I have read this thread and also chatted with the Mods and as of now she is back ... , also Ive taken into consideration Wendis post

This is the final chance though .. I really thought MFC trust was broken , if anyone cares to read that thread it was not one posted out of pleasure but was posted out of concern

sorry FD, it seems evident to me that the WAY pink and others have been banned is worring..infact almost half of this forum was/is panicking..you know, when you don't understand things...

Hold on .....

Pink had Wendis address , things were sent to Wendi that WERE of concern ...

Kath posted a thread and many were concerned as pink was in there joking and playing games ......

I dont agree with your comments , shes back anyways

Righty o ........I banned her

Firstly bear in mind pink had been banned twice before .....

The main and final reason was the trust within the MFC , you have seen what Wendi has posted ....

So at the time Kath posted the thread as Wendi (and other were concerned) .. within that thread Pink was joking and and at time laughing ?(and telling other MFC members to shut up!!) .. this was as lots of people were in that thread having real real concerns ......

I thought it deeply crossed the line .. BUT .. I have read this thread and also chatted with the Mods and as of now she is back ... , also Ive taken into consideration Wendis post

This is the final chance though .. I really thought MFC trust was broken , if anyone cares to read that thread it was not one posted out of pleasure ot was posted out of concern

Yeah, that concerns me also, but just knowing Pink, I think she honestly didn't see anything wrong in it.

I personally have a lot of faith that you do things for reasons you think are right and believe in, and appreciate the explanation and reconsideration of the ban.

Once knowing it was Pink sending the suprise packages and reading Kath's thread, I can see where the idea of the banning came from.

I'm now reading Kath's thread in a new light.

sorry FD, it seems evident to me that the WAY pink and others have been banned is worring..infact almost half of this forum was/is panicking..you know, when you don't understand things...
Hold on .....

Kath posted a thread and many were concerned as pink was in there joking and playing games ......

I think by "way" Greta meant the fact that Pink and others weren't promptly given an explanation and were left for more than a day wondering what exactly happened.

This is the final chance though .. I really thought MFC trust was broken , if anyone cares to read that thread it was not one posted out of pleasure but was posted out of concern

yeah...kind of....hope she takes thing more seriously this time :mad3:

well done, FD! :thumb_yello:

Case closed ?! :biggrin2: errrrrr....

I think by "way" Greta meant the fact that Pink and others weren't promptly given an explanation and were left for more than a day wondering what exactly happened.

I cant comment on "others" hopefully lessons learnt since then ...

Pink was justified in my opinion , someone who has been banned 2 times and then this happens should realise

Anyways pink is back as stated :thumb_yello:

Hold on .....

I'm with Bab interpretation, I'm not stating Pink didn't deserve another ban, only I think there's something to change about this forum...why don't start to discuss RULES and RIGHTS?

Sooooooooo,

FD has told you why he banned Pink now, wether you agree with it or not, I think things are clearer now.

I'm glad Pink's back, I've been bitching FD a lot to get her back here (sorry, dear :naughty: ) BUT

It's her last chance.

She knows it is.

So do you.

We are currently working on guidelines to make the reasons that can lead to a ban clearer. It's taking us time, we're sorry for that, but it's not an easy job.

We'll try to post them as soon as they're ready.

Thanks for your understanding and please, do try to trust us sometimes. We're open-minded and will take all your remarks into consideration, just like it's been done right now.

So before asking for us to be fired... maybe you could give us the benefit of the doubt and realize it's not because we don't discuss things publicly we're not discussing them in the shadows, in everyone's best interest.

Thanks again for your understanding :thumb_yello:

Yeah, that concerns me also, but just knowing Pink, I think she honestly didn't see anything wrong in it.

I personally have a lot of faith that you do things for reasons you think are right and believe in, and appreciate the explanation and reconsideration of the ban.

Once knowing it was Pink sending the suprise packages and reading Kath's thread, I can see where the idea of the banning came from.

I'm now reading Kath's thread in a new light.

Yes I understand :thumb_yello:

As you said everything is done for a reason , if MFC "security" comes into question then its an immediate ban , to be fair our lovely Moddies have been telling me to reduce or lift it ....

Yeh you will see Kaths thread in the manner it was posted ... deep concern

yeah...kind of....hope she takes thing more seriously this time :mad3:

well done, FD! :thumb_yello:

Case closed ?! :biggrin2: errrrrr....

Yup case closed!:biggrin2:

I cant comment on "others" hopefully lessons learnt since then ...

Pink was justified in my opinion , someone who has been banned 2 times and then this happens should realise

Anyways pink is back as stated :thumb_yello:

I'm not saying that your banning of Pink was unjustified. I'm just saying that Pink and people concerned about her should have been given an explanation sooner (i.e. as soon as the ban was instated) instead of hanging around in a thread for a whole day wondering what happened.

FD - I understand your reasons for banning Pink.

I think this issue has highlighted that because of the way information spreads like wildfire through the MFC, important - serious - "official" decisions made by admin and the mods need to be published somewhere so that the reasons are clear.

I'm not saying that your banning of Pink was unjustified. I'm just saying that Pink and people concerned about her should have been given an explanation sooner instead of hanging around in a thread for a whole day wondering what happened. That's all.

The reasons for banning that come up when someone is banned should be an explanation it itself .. in this case maybe not

Also we cannot question every single banning .. I understand Pink is a popular girl but sometimes we see these things and have to act ......

Sooooooooo,

FD has told you why he banned Pink now, wether you agree with it or not, I think things are clearer now.

I'm glad Pink's back, I've been bitching FD a lot to get her back here (sorry, dear :naughty: ) BUT

It's her last chance.

She knows it is.

So do you.

We are currently working on guidelines to make the reasons that can lead to a ban clearer. It's taking us time, we're sorry for that, but it's not an easy job.

We'll try to post them as soon as they're ready.

Thanks for your understanding and please, do try to trust us sometimes. We're open-minded and will take all your remarks into consideration, just like it's been done right now.

So before asking for us to be fired... maybe you could give us the benefit of the doubt and realize it's not because we don't discuss things publicly we're not discussing them in the shadows, in everyone's best interest.

Thanks again for your understanding :thumb_yello:

I realise that things must be discussed and decisions made off the forum, but I really dislike the idea that we have no information and just have to trust that you are doing the right thing. This has come up a lot lately, and it makes me feel like I am a child, unable to understand reasoning.

To be honest I don't really know what my opinion is. I am not well today so am not neccessarily able to look at things clearly :shocked:

However, IMO I would have thought that from that very first post in that thread it would be quite evident that there was REAL concern and therefore, personally, that would have been the point that a PM should have been sent to Wendi.

However, taking into account Wendi's wishes, she was quite happy with the situation as it was....but I accapt that the mods and admin have to make the descisions and as I have said before, it can't be an easy job. If someone had been banned before then this would need to be taken into consideration.

MFC has many different members with very different opinions and keeping it running smoothly must be very difficult.

FD - I understand your reasons for banning Pink.

I think this issue has highlighted that because of the way information spreads like wildfire through the MFC, important - serious - "official" decisions made by admin and the mods need to be published somewhere so that the reasons are clear.

I realise that things must be discussed and decisions made off the forum, but I really dislike the idea that we have no information and just have to trust that you are doing the right thing. This has come up a lot lately, and it makes me feel like I am a child, unable to understand reasoning.

Yes .... but Wendi didnt want the MFC to know so at the time I couldnt post exact reasons :wink2:

But I fully understand the overall point of view :thumb_yello:

I was just about to comment on that myself. I agree. I don't like the concept of discussions taking place "in the shadows" and us being left to "trust" the "unified front".

The reasons for banning that come up when someone is banned should be an explanation it itself .. in this case maybe not

Not in this case nor in the case of Kata nor Yop nor Cynthia (in fact Kata has posted several times today stating that she still hasn't been given an explanation). It goes back to the issue of transparency: we'd like information (i.e. an explanation) and we'd like it as soon as a ban is instated not a day later or weeks later, please.

To be honest I don't really know what my opinion is. I am not well today so am not neccessarily able to look at things clearly :shocked:

However, IMO I would have thought that from that very first post in that thread it would be quite evident that there was REAL concern and therefore, personally, that would have been the point that a PM should have been sent to Wendi.

However, taking into account Wendi's wishes, she was quite happy with the situation as it was....but I accapt that the mods and admin have to make the descisions and as I have said before, it can't be an easy job. If someone had been banned before then this would need to be taken into consideration.

MFC has many different members with very different opinions and keeping it running smoothly must be very difficult.

Yes difficult to make that call .. the fact that pink had been banned 2 times before made me think this was the final straw and deserved a permeant ban ...

The last last resort is to ban someone , I can see that pink is a well liked members and does a LOT of great threads ...

As I said , people may look and go FREDDIE WHY!! :boxed: , but end of the day its my responsibility to make the MFC a safe and happy place (overall)

To be fair Wendi didnt want it , but for it was a ban definate

Anyways ....