What annoys you?

missgaga

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm annoyed when people smell in general :roftl:

I know...when people smell bad that is. I mean, if I put in the effort to have a shower and wear deoderant I don't see the problem with other people doing the same...

When they smell nice then that's okay.

But then there are people with the extremes: they smell extremely bad or spray and excessive amount of perfume/cologne on...

I know...when people smell bad that is. I mean, if I put in the effort to have a shower and wear deoderant I don't see the problem with other people doing the same...

When they smell nice then that's okay.

But then there are people with the extremes: they smell extremely bad or spray and excessive amount of perfume/cologne on...

i meant if they smell bad in general. coz u said that it annoys u on the bus, missgaga doesn't like smelly people in banks, i don't like them everywhere :roftl:

i meant if they smell bad in general. coz u said that it annoys u on the bus, missgaga doesn't like smelly people in banks, i don't like them everywhere :roftl:

Haha...I know.

I just gave the bus as an example because I've noticed it especially there. But I don't go into banks that often to know how people smell there...but I will warn my nose the next time I do:roftl:

uhhhmmm... it annoys me that i accidently set the spell check on my computer to another language...one i don't speak... so it says that everything is spelled wrong....:boxed:

would anybody happen to know how to fix that....?

uhhhmmm... it annoys me that i accidently set the spell check on my computer to another language...one i don't speak... so it says that everything is spelled wrong....:boxed:

would anybody happen to know how to fix that....?

oh, i wish i did, but i don't :boxed:

I totally know what you mean!!!

It's also annoying when people kick your seat!!!

omg, when i was 9 years old i went to the movies to see The Lion King. a kid in a chair behind me was kicking mine all the time. even after i turned and told her to stop! it was 14 years ago but i still remember this traumatic experience :shocked::crybaby:

omg, when i was 9 years old i went to the movies to see The Lion King. a kid in a chair behind me was kicking mine all the time. even after i turned and told her to stop! it was 14 years ago but i still remember this traumatic experience :shocked::crybaby:

Jeez people these...wait...those days!!! So rude!!! You asked them to stop and they didn't...

sometimes they don't even get the clue that a dirty look means STOP...hehe

I hate it when there is an empty movie theater, but people still decide to sit right in front, behind, or beside you. What is up with that???

I hate that on the bus. The bus is totally empty and there is that person who decides to plonk themselves down...in the seat beside me!!!

The woman in the bed in front of me annoys me much!! She is complaining whole day about everything that's wrong and she is much healthier then I am. And besides of that, she is 76 year old, I am 26. She has had a life, got children and all of that and I won't ever have them. I can't stand people who are only looking at what goes wrong in stead of what you still can do... But that's me. Maybe I'm quite irritated about that whole hospital-thing, but isn't that strange, after years of being ill....And when someone of that age, who was always healthy, is going to tell me what to do and how to act, then it annoys me a lot:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

The woman in the bed in front of me annoys me much!! She is complaining whole day about everything that's wrong and she is much healthier then I am. And besides of that, she is 76 year old, I am 26. She has had a life, got children and all of that and I won't ever have them. I can't stand people who are only looking at what goes wrong in stead of what you still can do... But that's me. Maybe I'm quite irritated about that whole hospital-thing, but isn't that strange, after years of being ill....And when someone of that age, who was always healthy, is going to tell me what to do and how to act, then it annoys me a lot:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

oh, she sounds like a 70 year old byatch. i'm sorry, i'm usually respectul towards people, especially older people, but i hate her even though i don't even know her. play Love Today when she's sleeping or sth :naughty:

oh, she sounds like a 70 year old byatch. i'm sorry, i'm usually respectul towards people, especially older people, but i hate her even though i don't even know her. play Love Today when she's sleeping or sth :naughty:

Yeah, as loud as you can!:naughty:

What annoys me....

Those ''popular'' girls in my class. You know them, those girls who think they're perfect and stuff? They just whine about eveything!

Also, my brother. He acts like someone with something wrong in his head. Really, I know this sounds a bit harsh, but it's very bad.

And...Another girl in my class. She gossips about my other friends. I told her to stop, cause I don't care what she says, but she just doesn't stop. Oh, and she smells.:mf_rosetinted:

Hi Anouk! :) I can understand you and know what u mean......... I just wonder what suggestions she is giving you :boxed:

Hi Anouk! :) I can understand you and know what u mean......... I just wonder what suggestions she is giving you :boxed:

Hi Marina!

Guess you want to learn something from that nice old lady, won't you:naughty:

Well; if you want to get healthy again; stay positive. Always. You can't allow yourself any bad days. SHE can have them, but I don't. I am a young and healthy girl with the world at her feet. If I stay positive I'll be raising my childs within years. Only a pity that it's more likely I won't have any childs, or I have to quit all medications. And in that case I'll die, so that doesn't help a lot. You remember my planning not to die yet I guess:bleh:

Also very important: Go for a walk every single day. Don't mind how much pain you've got, or how less air. Just neglect it and walk walk walk. Okay, I know it's important to keep on moving, but there are days on which that is simply impossible. When you've got a saturation of around 85% you have other worries then going out for a walk... But she doesn't know anything about that. She says she's got pain, she's not able to sleep or relax. If that's true then I wonder why she's snoring all night.... I don't know other people who snore when they are awake....:blink:

About half an hour ago I asked for an extra spray because my lungs were filled with crap. Her opinion in this is that I have to do more excercises so my lungs will become very strong....If I do so, I won't have to take all those sprays..... Great advice, I'm so grateful:roftl::roftl:

Hi Marina!

Guess you want to learn something from that nice old lady, won't you:naughty:

Well; if you want to get healthy again; stay positive. Always. You can't allow yourself any bad days. SHE can have them, but I don't. I am a young and healthy girl with the world at her feet. If I stay positive I'll be raising my childs within years. Only a pity that it's more likely I won't have any childs, or I have to quit all medications. And in that case I'll die, so that doesn't help a lot. You remember my planning not to die yet I guess:bleh:

Also very important: Go for a walk every single day. Don't mind how much pain you've got, or how less air. Just neglect it and walk walk walk. Okay, I know it's important to keep on moving, but there are days on which that is simply impossible. When you've got a saturation of around 85% you have other worries then going out for a walk... But she doesn't know anything about that. She says she's got pain, she's not able to sleep or relax. If that's true then I wonder why she's snoring all night.... I don't know other people who snore when they are awake....:blink:

About half an hour ago I asked for an extra spray because my lungs were filled with crap. Her opinion in this is that I have to do more excercises so my lungs will become very strong....If I do so, I won't have to take all those sprays..... Great advice, I'm so grateful:roftl::roftl:

Why do some people just assume they know what's best for you, just because they're older? :doh:

What annoys me: the fact that yet another paper I wrote did nog get graded because apparently I used the footnotes incorrectly. It's driving me insane. :boxed: