What annoys you?

missgaga

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it just? Then by the time they are finished your point isn't relevant anymore :thumbdown::sneaky2:

Exactly!!! :sneaky2:

And you've been totally ignored, even if you were saying something really important! Aaarrggh! I feel like screaming! :thumbdown:

Exactly!!! :sneaky2:

And you've been totally ignored, even if you were saying something really important! Aaarrggh! I feel like screaming! :thumbdown:

I know! I really feel like interrupting them again only that would not exactly show you in a good light :thumbdown: grrr makes me so angry!

thiss reeally , annoyss me , likee totaally . *

:roftl: Nice one Alex. Spell Check exists for a reason :naughty:

Lots of things annoy me. However, the thing I dislike most is being asked the same question over and over by the same person. If you didn't listen to me the first time, why do you even care enough to ask again and again? :hair::hair:

:roftl: Nice one Alex. Spell Check exists for a reason :naughty:

Lots of things annoy me. However, the thing I dislike most is being asked the same question over and over by the same person. If you didn't listen to me the first time, why do you even care enough to ask again and again? :hair::hair:

exactly :roftl:

i do that, but just because i forget if I asked them the first time :fisch::lmao:

exactly :roftl:

i do that, but just because i forget if I asked them the first time :fisch::lmao:

Yeah... I do that to Marie sometimes :fisch:. She can get over it :naughty:. (Sorry if you read this, Marie... I really don't mean to :blush-anim-cl:)

Let me tell you what annoys me...

Someone that I DON'T EVEN KNOW believes that i want some f*ckin attention and doesn't have the guts to say it in my face (Not literally).

EDIT: I guess overacted, lol.

Edited by Kissable

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
It annoys me when celebrities (or any other person for that matter) give their kids stupid names.

yeah tell me about it i hate that too:aah:

i always thought my name chantelle sucked but i'd rather be called that then fifi trixibell or satchel or any other rediculous name!!!:aah::boxed:

what I really really REALLY hate is when people disrespect Michael Jackson

in my opinion if you having nothing nice to say about him then don't fricken say it at all:aah:

I also hate when people call him Jacko (god i even hated typing it then nnggghhh) it's to me as bad as blasphemy is to a christian you just DO NOT do it!!!

Edited by DarkLight
typo

what I really really REALLY hate is when people disrespect Michael Jackson

in my opinion if you having nothing nice to say about him then don't fricken say it at all:aah:

I also hate when people call him Jacko (god i even hated typing it then nnggghhh) it's to me as bad as blasphemy is to a christian you just DO NOT do it!!!

Well, it's not nice the accusations that were against him. He was one of the most talented people on earth, but what he might/might not have done can't just be ignored....:dunno:

what about Spatula? :teehee:
lo, oh very funny

Well, it's not nice the accusations that were against him. He was one of the most talented people on earth, but what he might/might not have done can't just be ignored....:dunno:

he didn't do anything dear I have all the evidence of it all (seriously!) have shown many people it he did nothing wrong at all!