• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know if this has been said already, but:

You know you're a Mika fan when...

instead of saying "holy crap", you say "Holy Johnny"

I do that! In fact when I met Mika, and suddenly he was standing in a doorway looking at me, the first thing I thought was "Holy...Johnny!"

I'm such a dork. :roftl:

:rofl: :rofl:

20! :biggrin2:

-goes in search of a picture-

:naughty: he's a big Mika fan too! as a surprise his friends bought him surprise tickets for Mika's gig (in philly i think) and he had to miss some class for it but he did and said it was AMAZING :naughty: (my brother rarely describes things w/ enthusiasm, so i was in shock :naughty: )

i knew before him that he was going cuz the friend told me :naughty: it was so HARD not telling! :rofl:

cough cough he single cough

You know you're a mika fan when you listen to artists other than mika, you feel guilty and like a bad person, and you feel like you're deceiving him :naughty:

I'm listening to Mark Ronson right now, and I feel sooo evil :naughty:

OMG THAT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME!

my mom makes it even worse i talk about another artist and she rightaway says to me "YOU NO LONGER LOVE MIKA!?!?!?!?:shocked:" i am like omg noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I LOVE MIKA! and then i am listening to licm over and over again for the rest of the night to regain myself lol

my mom makes it even worse i talk about another artist and she rightaway says to me "YOU NO LONGER LOVE MIKA!?!?!?!?:shocked:" i am like omg noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I LOVE MIKA! and then i am listening to licm over and over again for the rest of the night to regain myself lol

Yeah sometimes I put my iPod on shuffle and after a while I'm like "Wait, something is wrong here I HAVEN'T LISTENED TO GRACE KELLY IN A WHILE.. (meaning like..6 minutes, or whatever the length of two songs are) and then I put the whole album on repeat for who knows how long...

Yeah sometimes I put my iPod on shuffle and after a while I'm like "Wait, something is wrong here I HAVEN'T LISTENED TO GRACE KELLY IN A WHILE.. (meaning like..6 minutes, or whatever the length of two songs are) and then I put the whole album on repeat for who knows how long...

well the album is a total of 49 mins and 29 seconds so u just multiply that by the amount of times u repeat it:naughty:

same happens to me! or if i have adifferent desktop background and someone says that i feel like ashamed

You know you're a Mika fan when you put the Happy Ending single in the DVD player downstairs for everyone in the house to listen to and then our mom LOVES Happy Ending.:punk:

You know you're a Mika fan when your dad starts singing Love Today.:roftl: It's so funny. We always say "YOU KNOW THE LYRICS!!!" It seems like he secretly doesn't want to admit it.:naughty:

I forgot a very important one...

you know you're a mika fan when the same CD has been in the player for over a year and hasn't been taken out during that time... LiCM you will have guessed it. how pathetic is that? :boxed:

You know you're a mika fan when you listen to artists other than mika, you feel guilty and like a bad person, and you feel like you're deceiving him :naughty:

I'm listening to Mark Ronson right now, and I feel sooo evil :naughty:

Same here!

And if MFC isn't my most visited site I feel somehow guilty... :roftl:

one of my friends tried all the time to convince me to listen more to other artists, but she didn't succeed (of course not)

but the funniest thing is that she bought LICM last month just because I'm always talking about mika

and we buy every week "joepie" and the first thing she does is looking for mika in that magazine, then she lets me read it and only then she can read the whole magazine :)

In my school diary there are a lot of pictures of my friends and my pets and 3 of Mika, and everywhere on my school books you can find titles of mikasongs

and yes I feel guilty when I'm listening to another artist (like now I'm listening to Tegan & Sara - next song has to be a mikasong)

my mum gave me a box of "mikado" chocolate sticks, the first thing I did was taking a pen and wipe the "do"

You know... blah blah blah.....when-

Your friends binder looks like this, and she doesn't like Mika. Sorry its blurry, i took it with my phone and hten took a pic of my phones screen lol. I would have made it much prettier, but she only turned around for a second haha.

MyPicture-6-1.jpg

Guilty:mf_rosetinted:

You know... blah blah blah.....when-

Your friends binder looks like this, and she doesn't like Mika. Sorry its blurry, i took it with my phone and hten took a pic of my phones screen lol. I would have made it much prettier, but she only turned around for a second haha.

MyPicture-6-1.jpg

Guilty:mf_rosetinted:

hahahaha i do that to my friends books, hands, desks what ever i can get my pen on basically lol! in class when we had a sub we were giving eachother fake tatoos using sharpie and on her arm i wrote in massive letters MIKA with the mika font and she got so pissed then another one of my friends ran up to me and was like aimee i got ur book that u had last semester for english and i was like:blink: how did u know and she opened it and mika was in big letters on the inside cover along with lollipop lyrics:roftl:

hahahaha i do that to my friends books' date=' hands, desks what ever i can get my pen on basically lol! in class when we had a sub we were giving eachother fake tatoos using sharpie and on her arm i wrote in massive letters MIKA with the mika font and she got so pissed then another one of my friends ran up to me and was like aimee i got ur book that u had last semester for english and i was like:blink: how did u know and she opened it and mika was in big letters on the inside cover along with lollipop lyrics:roftl:[/quote']

haha, amazing!

i would write all over my school books, it would make them prettier and much more fun to read and look at, but they actually look through them (pffft) and they actually fine you. dumb, i know. that is a lucky girl who got the Mika book though! :naughty:

haha, amazing!

i would write all over my school books, it would make them prettier and much more fun to read and look at, but they actually look through them (pffft) and they actually fine you. dumb, i know. that is a lucky girl who got the Mika book though! :naughty:

i know! by now its probably graffitied with sux and gay and hateful names like that next to his name knowing my school:thumbdown:

i know! by now its probably graffitied with sux and gay and hateful names like that next to his name knowing my school:thumbdown:

awww' date=' prolly would be in my area as well. (how dumb...)

you know ...sihudfifghudafklgjhd when

your friend sends you this in a pix message during school to cheer you up-

[img']http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/LadyMadonna922/MyPicture-7.jpg[/img]

AMAZING! one of my VERY few Mika tolerating friends.

(although i made her watch the DVD,a nd even though she fell asleep towards the middle...:blink::shocked: ...she PROMISED that she liked it and wasn't just tired lol.

awww, prolly would be in my area as well. (how dumb...)

MyPicture-7.jpg

(although i made her watch the DVD,a nd even though she fell asleep towards the middle...:blink::shocked: ...she PROMISED that she liked it and wasn't just tired lol.

:roftl: :roftl: Remind me, lauralai, to take pix of my notebooks and post 'em here :roftl:

MyPicture-7.jpg

heheh aww how sweet!

you know you're a mika fan when MFC is your homepage!:naughty:

lol, how crazy, mine too!!!:roftl: It's a pic of her HAND as well! not just a shotty pice of paper!

heheh aww how sweet!

it just about made my day lol

:roftl: :roftl: Remind me' date=' lauralai, to take pix of my notebooks and post 'em here :roftl:[/quote']

haha, okay:wink2:

MyPicture-7.jpg

Can I steal your friend:blush-anim-cl:?! Hahah! I kid:bleh:. But how nice of her!!

I've just realized that all of my friends who are anti-Mika are guys!:blink:...I think they're just jealous.:naughty:

Can I steal your friend:blush-anim-cl:?! Hahah! I kid:bleh:. But how nice of her!!

I've just realized that all of my friends who are anti-Mika are guys!:blink:...I think they're just jealous.:naughty:

haha. but she promised me she'd get an account here 2 days ago but never did! She will for SURE get one over break, even if i have to make it myself!

most of my anti-mika friends are guys too.....

insecure in their manliness...all of 'em....:mf_rosetinted: