You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

not only do my friends call me mika,but they have now started ringing me at all hours of the morning when they're out clubbing, just because Mika is being played in the nightclub and they know i'll want to hear it:):):) you'd think i'd be angry about being woken up but alas no, i love it!!!:)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when-

Today in spanish we took a quiz, then my (awesome) teacher wanted to know who mika was so she went to youtube and the entire class watched a toronto lollipop vid and a grace kelly vid. (i was a little weirded out lol) but basically- it wad AMAZING! best class ever!!!

You know you're a Mika fan when...

you get really mad when people say, "What's a Mika"?

i cannot even tell you how many people have said that.

the boarder guard to canada (lmao)

my granny

my sisters (obnoxious) friend (sorry, lissa but it's true)

my profs

etc...

when-

Today in spanish we took a quiz, then my (awesome) teacher wanted to know who mika was so she went to youtube and the entire class watched a toronto lollipop vid and a grace kelly vid. (i was a little weirded out lol) but basically- it wad AMAZING! best class ever!!!

That sounds so cool.

when-

i cannot even tell you how many people have said that.

the boarder guard to canada (lmao)

my granny

my sisters (obnoxious) friend (sorry, lissa but it's true)

my profs

etc...

Neato!!! Once we made our brother of 27 sit in the living room while we watched all the videos on Live in Cartoon Motion. It was pretty fun and we seem to get the shakes while people who don't know him or like him watch his videos. Don't know why.

Neato!!! Once we made our brother of 27 sit in the living room while we watched all the videos on Live in Cartoon Motion. It was pretty fun and we seem to get the shakes while people who don't know him or like him watch his videos. Don't know why.

Yes, I know what you mean!! It's so weird to catch him on TV randomly (which only ever happened to me once :sneaky2:) and someone else is there with you. I think it's cause you almost feel like you know him or something...i don't know, but I definitely feel the same as you guys do about it.

I know what you mean! i think my most obnoxious habit (according to others) is that i love to make them watch mika vids lol.

Yes, I know what you mean!! It's so weird to catch him on TV randomly (which only ever happened to me once :sneaky2:) and someone else is there with you. I think it's cause you almost feel like you know him or something...i don't know, but I definitely feel the same as you guys do about it.

I know. It's like when my brother was watching him (actually it was Mika's "Everybody's Talkin'" it was like I was saying to myself "my brother has no idea that he is witnessing one of the most wonderful musicians and people ever to live!! He doesn't get it though. I do know what you mean by feeling as if you know him.

I know. It's like when my brother was watching him (actually it was Mika's "Everybody's Talkin'" it was like I was saying to myself "my brother has no idea that he is witnessing one of the most wonderful musicians and people ever to live!! He doesn't get it though. I do know what you mean by feeling as if you know him.

I send people youtube links, like watch this!

I know! I always just have a huge smile on my face and I get really hot and red and happy because they're watching him haha. And I feel in synch with him, and a connection

when your friends say something (about anything, not just mika) and you can counter it with 'I saw this mika interview where (insert mika anecdote here)'

Yes, and it can be the most random thing ever, but somehow i manage to find a connection. I'm sure everyone hates me for it, but i can't seem to help it. :naughty:

haha my dad got into the car the other morning only to have his ears blasted off by "Love Today" at full blast heehee:) he wasn't impressed!!

We left our LICM in our cousins car and she went to play some of her music the next day alone and we think she said Grace Kelly was on at full blast. She said she was likeing it. She went with us to the Chicago gig, waited in the cold rain for 3 hours with us because we were a few minutes late to get pass the line and couldn't wait inside. She sat on one of the stools and she said she was tapping her foot a few times. We were jumping around and our voices were getting horse. It was the best time of our life.:wub2: Our cousin doesn't know how lucky she is the get to see Mika AND The Midway State.:mf_lustslow: