You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i shoulda just found out! lol! did you have a good day atleast?

No, that's okay:thumb_yello: I mean, the birthday setting was set to that private one, where it hides everything, by mistake. So when I logged on last night, my birthday wasn't on the home page with everyone else's. So I changed the setting but I think it was too late because nothing else changed. But I got awesome birthday wishes from everybody else:thumb_yello: Also, I didn't tell anyone.

I did have a good birthday. In my great aspirations of becoming a LG, I handed out lollipops at school (still not the same thing, but I see it as job training in preparation of me becoming a LG one day). And my mom bought me this cake that had 4 flavours (chocolate, vanilla, chocolate cherry and lemon) all in one...that way, everybody could have a taste of each flavour...it was delicious. My birthday present was a Swiss Army perfume- didn't know they made perfume...but it smells quite nice and lasts all day...I would kind of describe as almost like a shower...but kind of different...

Thanks for asking:thumb_yello:

No, that's okay:thumb_yello: I mean, the birthday setting was set to that private one, where it hides everything, by mistake. So when I logged on last night, my birthday wasn't on the home page with everyone else's. So I changed the setting but I think it was too late because nothing else changed. But I got awesome birthday wishes from everybody else:thumb_yello: Also, I didn't tell anyone.

I did have a good birthday. In my great aspirations of becoming a LG, I handed out lollipops at school (still not the same thing, but I see it as job training in preparation of me becoming a LG one day). And my mom bought me this cake that had 4 flavours (chocolate, vanilla, chocolate cherry and lemon) all in one...that way, everybody could have a taste of each flavour...it was delicious. My birthday present was a Swiss Army perfume- didn't know they made perfume...but it smells quite nice and lasts all day...I would kind of describe as almost like a shower...but kind of different...

Thanks for asking:thumb_yello:

sounds like you had a good day! thats great!

how old did you turn?

pleasure!

you're a year older than me:wink2:

Cool...some of my friend's birthdays aren't until later in the year (a couple are in October...) and they ask me, "how does it feel to be 17?" and all I have to say to them is that it feels the same...hehe

Cool...some of my friend's birthdays aren't until later in the year (a couple are in October...) and they ask me, "how does it feel to be 17?" and all I have to say to them is that it feels the same...hehe

im i think the youngest out of my group of friends!

im i think the youngest out of my group of friends!

I don't know who's the youngest in my group of friends...wait...someone is a whole year younger than the rest of us (maybe 15/16 years old) because he skipped a grade or kindergarten or something like that...

I don't know who's the youngest in my group of friends...wait...someone is a whole year younger than the rest of us (maybe 15/16 years old) because he skipped a grade or kindergarten or something like that...

lol wow thats col! wish i could skip a grade!

lol wow thats col! wish i could skip a grade!

I think he skipped a grade...it was either that or he skipped kindergarten...one or the other.

It would be nice to skip a grade...except for the fact that I'm not smart enough to.

I think he skipped a grade...it was either that or he skipped kindergarten...one or the other.

It would be nice to skip a grade...except for the fact that I'm not smart enough to.

o well!

hahaha im like the youngest but when we go out i get away with being the older haha

1. i represented sheffield and came 2nd in england in a karaoke comp and i was just singing Mika songs, i can sing others too, but i wanted to sing his songs.

2. i've passed the mika fever on to hunderds of people

3. i'm always singing him on karaoke. people that have heard me sing nickname me "mika", everytime i walk in to a karaoke night someone always comes up to me and asks me to sing a mika song.

4.i've been ask to become a mika tribute act. i've been asked to take singing seriously all together

5.i'm always recording singing his songs on my computer

6. i'm learning his songs on my keyboard

7.i love the way he thinks, i consider him as an inteligent person

8.i'm always playing LICM i have all his singles and his DVD

9. i hundreds of this songs on karaoke

10. when i enter talent shows i love to sing his songs

this i all because of mika ,no im not a mika fan !!! lol:roftl:

1. i represented sheffield and came 2nd in england in a karaoke comp and i was just singing Mika songs, i can sing others too, but i wanted to sing his songs.

3. i'm always singing him on karaoke. people that have heard me sing nickname me "mika", everytime i walk in to a karaoke night someone always comes up to me and asks me to sing a mika song.

4.i've been ask to become a mika tribute act. i've been asked to take singing seriously all together

thats really cool! id like to hear you sing! and id like to try him out on karaoke!

Aw, did you do all that!:wink2:

Now we have heard the LICM for a long time and after being to five concert and have had the privilege to listen to his songs when he performs them live I don’t like to listen to his album so much any longer. :sneaky2:

That is why I have downloaded the soundtracks from the gigs and it is a big difference from the album.:wub2:

If you haven’t done that you should really try it.

Have you seen Sariflors thread?

There is also one from Lowland in Holland which is good, Diana has it!

If you have some other tips, please tell me!:thumb_yello:

-i cry bcs i sow how much u guys met him,and i didn't :tears:

-draw him and his name everywhere i can :blush-anim-cl:

-i want to know all words he have ever said :roftl:

-i talk 'bout him 99% of my :blush-anim-cl:time

-i'm :blink: at his pictures every sec,min,hour,day,week,month,year... :roftl:

EVERYBODY'S GONNA LOVE TODAY!

:band: