You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u know you're a Mika fan when u talk to a girl from your uni for the first time in your life and she already knew you're a Mika fan.

i think it happened to u guys before, but i was kinda shocked. we only have one classes together, and she's never there. i have an ugly doll signed by Mika by my bag and she was like "oh, it's Mika's autograph isn't it? yeah, i thought so, i know you're a fan of his" :blink:

Be proud girl!:punk:

ah! haha those are amazing, but in my house, even if i put one on the door it wouldn't stop people from coming in lol.

hehe thanks,

unfortunately they don't work very good (my sister just comes in) but it's just fun to have them :D

Mica!! You know your a Mika fan when you buy body lotion with mica (the rock) in it. And your friends make fun of you for rubbing mica all over yourself :naughty:

I want that body lotion:mf_rosetinted:

You know you're a Mika fan whenever you're at a friend's house and you tick the "remember me" box when you log onto MFC because you know they'll never go on the site if you're not there.

You know you're a Mika fan whenever you're at a friend's house and you tick the "remember me" box when you log onto MFC because you know they'll never go on the site if you're not there.

Well, yeah, some people doesn't know what's best for their own good!:biggrin2:

:pbjt:

haha I was scared it would stay on the 99th page:naughty:

lol each page usually has about 10 posts per a page i figured out

u live in dubai? i heard its really pretty there! have u ever gone to that really cool hotel i have always wanted to go!

lol each page usually has about 10 posts per a page i figured out

u live in dubai? i heard its really pretty there! have u ever gone to that really cool hotel i have always wanted to go!

Haha, I'm guessing you're talking about Burj Al Arab:p I visited it in kindergarten mouahahaha. But I never slept there. Buuut I am a member of a hotel that is on the exact same beach as it and I can secretly go to the Burj Al Arab pool:naughty: We call it the rich people pool.:mf_rosetinted:

When you scream and dance like there's no tomorrow when Relax is played at the club you're in :punk: (and almost break a friends toe in your excitation)

hehe I do that too :biggrin2: (not the break my friends toe part) Like when I go to the aerobics lesson or on a party I'm maybe a bit too enthousiastic when it's Mika :biggrin2:

When you scream and dance like there's no tomorrow when Relax is played at the club you're in :punk: (and almost break a friends toe in your excitation)

HELL YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

Danie and I were the happiest people in this club at that very moment fo shizzle !!!!!!

I actually filmed during the song even though you can't really see anything... I filmed just to have the song hahaha...

Does that make me a Mika fan ? :blink:

:naughty:

hehe I do that too :biggrin2: (not the break my friends toe part) Like when I go to the aerobics lesson or on a party I'm maybe a bit too enthousiastic when it's Mika :biggrin2:

same here lol! but when the song plays my friends stop to watch my reaction hahaha or they run to turn it off!