You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

okay still confused. what is this thing?? what does it do? do i even want to know where that long tuby lookin thing goes?:shocked:

am i the only one who doesn't know what this is and has so many questions about it?

please respond back if anyone knows answers...i'm dying to know!

LOL :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

It's called a hookah pipe. Used for smoking various...er, substances...:naughty:

Don't get me the wrong way here, I've never tried anything dodgy like that, but you put water in the glass bulb thing and it's supposed to feel much smoother when you inhale. :roftl:

i've tried it when i was in Egypt three months ago, it was pretty good :naughty:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's called a hookah pipe. Used for smoking various...er, substances...:naughty:

Don't get me the wrong way here, I've never tried anything dodgy like that, but you put water in the glass bulb thing and it's supposed to feel much smoother when you inhale. :roftl:

I know this is so random but are those pictures of "Max" from Across the Universe on ur signature and avatar? (Joe Anderson I think..) Because I've bean sooo addicted to Across the Universe these past few days. I've bean watching it none stop since the first time I saw it:naughty:

I hate being off topic:

You know you're a Mika fan when you're friend thinks you're "addicted" to something other then Mika (as if you've replaced him) and you're about to stab her:naughty:

you know you are a mika fan when....you read his blog and you cry just because he wrote the name of your country

I cried

sweetie... yes: :huglove:

You're a Mikafan also when you keep his blog post on your bedside table, you keep reading it, thinking that he really is a special bloke...:wub2: and so you know for sure that you've always been right about him :mf_rosetinted:

*ti lovvo spilungone*

okay still confused. what is this thing?? what does it do? do i even want to know where that long tuby lookin thing goes?:shocked:

am i the only one who doesn't know what this is and has so many questions about it?:boxed:

:naughty:

please respond back if anyone knows answers...i'm dying to know!

over here lots of people smoke it, especially boys, when theres like a get2gether, instead of cigarettes...

my bf loves it, but the normal flavouring no freaky stuff! i tried it a few times, it is nice, but i dont do it anymore

-You have learned more than half of LICM on your instrument.

-You need to play every song you know by him at least once a day.

-LICM is it's own playlist on your ipod for quick referall.

-The playlist listed above is entitle... MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

-You and a fellow MIKA fan from COnneticut had an absolute FIT when you found out he was in conneticut (Running, screaming, printingout the blog about it, IM'ing everyone you ever knew, wondering wether you should let it go adn be miserable waiting for the next time he would come close OR get up adn RUN across the entire state until you found him ;D (p.s. This really did happen)

- You have taugt your entire softball team RELAX!... to sing on the bus before big games, so that you gus can get in the zone.

-You have recruited 10+ people into the wonderful world that is MIKA WORLD!

-Designed an IM smiley for MIKA becuase you are constanly talking about him on AIM

......... &;vD YOU SEE IT RIGHT? THE CURLY HAIR, LOVELY WINK!

-Your friend have DARED and challenged you to go a whole lunch period without mentioning him, and u fail miserablly everytime!

-OMG have because OMM! Holy Mika, What the Mika, son of a mika, what in the name of mika?, sweet mother of mika!......etc. and so the list grows.......

-MIIIIIIIIKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa osrry, had to do that. I have the tendency to yell his name out randomly.

-Example of an IM or phone conversation with someone else.

THEM- Guess what I saw at the store?

YOU- MIKA?!?

Them- No, a sale on cabbage. So did you here about...

YOU- MIKA!?!? WHERE!

THEM- Ummmmm, no. I was going to say that our teacher Mr. Mike is moving.

YOU- MIKE LOOKS LIEK MIKA!!!!!

Them- Ok.... hes moving to......

YOU- AND ISLAND OFF THE COAST OF MEXICO? LEBANON? FRANCE?

;)

over here lots of people smoke it, especially boys, when theres like a get2gether, instead of cigarettes...

my bf loves it, but the normal flavouring no freaky stuff! i tried it a few times, it is nice, but i dont do it anymore

LOL :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i've tried it when i was in Egypt three months ago, it was pretty good :naughty:

uuuuhhhm, hehe.

*cough*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah

thank you all!

i had never heard of it. sounds interesting. is it banned in america? is it bad for you like regular cigarette smoking...lol do they have those adds. like 'just say no to hubbly bubblies' :naughty:

-You and a fellow MIKA fan from COnneticut had an absolute FIT when you found out he was in conneticut (Running, screaming, printingout the blog about it, IM'ing everyone you ever knew, wondering wether you should let it go adn be miserable waiting for the next time he would come close OR get up adn RUN across the entire state until you found him ;D (p.s. This really did happen)

- You have taugt your entire softball team RELAX!... to sing on the bus before big games, so that you gus can get in the zone.

-Designed an IM smiley for MIKA becuase you are constanly talking about him on AIM

-Your friend have DARED and challenged you to go a whole lunch period without mentioning him, and u fail miserablly everytime!

-OMG have because OMM! Holy Mika, What the Mika, son of a mika, what in the name of mika?, sweet mother of mika!......etc. and so the list grows.......

-MIIIIIIIIKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa osrry, had to do that. I have the tendency to yell his name out randomly.

YOU- MIKA?!?

YOU- MIKA!?!? WHERE!

;)

:roftl::roftl:LOL!!!

YOU- MIKA?!?

YOU- MIKA!?!? WHERE!

;)

haha lol, so funny :roftl:

Cool that your entire baseball team sings relax before big games :D

Spread the mikavirus ;)

thank you all!

i had never heard of it. sounds interesting. is it banned in america? is it bad for you like regular cigarette smoking...lol do they have those adds. like 'just say no to hubbly bubblies' :naughty:

lol well they dont have those adds here, they dont actually advertise it at all!

YOU- MIKA?!?

YOU- MIKA!?!? WHERE!

;)

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

YOU- MIKA?!?

YOU- MIKA!?!? WHERE!

;)

:lmfao::lmfao:

Good ones.

You know you're a Mika fan when...

for your birthday, you had a Mika cake and you ate his face...hehe

100_0035-1.jpg

I always wondered how they did that!! 'Tis awesome.

...Haha. You ate his face...:naughty:

You know you're a Mika fan when:

You're watching American Idol and it shows a clip of some girl bawling in David Cook's face while he signs her poster and less than two seconds later, your dad can't help but blurt out..."Mika and Brittany...:naughty:"

:roftl:! I'd neverrr...

ah thats so awesome! haha :punk:

I'd totally save his face for me too if i had one.

I cut the cake, not even realizing his face was intact in one peice. So I took that peice for myself and ATE it!! That was one good peice of cake...:naughty:

Well, I when I ordered mine I had to give them a photo and then tell them the colours and message I want on it. As for the photo, I'm not exactlly sure but I think they print it on some edible...paper?

*haha..his face was delicious...hehe*

That's so cool...:shocked:

thats cake looks especially delicious.

i'm hungry now.:bleh::biggrin2:

I already ate dinner...omlet, sasuages and french fries with a dip that I made (mayo and chili sauce (it's a bit thicker and more delicious than regular hot sauce..) mixed together...so good!!!). Kind of breakfest for dinner...

I already ate dinner...omlet, sasuages and french fries with a dip that I made (mayo and chili sauce (it's a bit thicker and more delicious than regular hot sauce..) mixed together...so good!!!). Kind of breakfest for dinner...

breakfast for dinner, always exciting!hehe

I've had dinner for breakfast before. I know some people are never hungry in the mornings, but i usually am!

breakfast for dinner, always exciting!hehe

I've had dinner for breakfast before. I know some people are never hungry in the mornings, but i usually am!

It was an exciting surprise...hehe

I've never had dinner for breakfest though, but it sounds delicious:thumb_yello: Unless breakfest burritos count...I guess they half count...

I have to eat in the morning or I don't pay attention in class, alway saying "I'm hungry!!!"

:lmfao::lmfao:

Good ones.

You know you're a Mika fan when:

You're watching American Idol and it shows a clip of some girl bawling in David Cook's face while he signs her poster and less than two seconds later, your dad can't help but blurt out..."Mika and Brittany...:naughty:"

:roftl:! I'd neverrr...

I SAW THAT!! at first i was like...what an idiot, then i regretted it.whoops that will be me one day, meeting mika!:naughty:sorry girl that was crying, for making fun of you! i apologize!