You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

Lately, people that you seek advice from respond with..."What would Mika do?" or "Go ask Mika.". Including your dad. (He wanted me to ask Mika how people automatically know when they're too close to a car and stop only an inch or two from the other car's bumper...:boxed:)

Don't know where they get the idea that I actually talk to him.:naughty:

Because you know...apparently Mika knows everything.

:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lately, people that you seek advice from respond with..."What would Mika do?" or "Go ask Mika.". Including your dad. (He wanted me to ask Mika how people automatically know when they're too close to a car and stop only an inch or two from the other car's bumper...:boxed:)

:roftl: that's hilarious!!

lol, if your stuck on a question on a test you should write 'well i don't know but mika does' :naughty:

:roftl: that's hilarious!!

lol, if your stuck on a question on a test you should write 'well i don't know but mika does' :naughty:

Hahaha!

I did doodle his name on my test once because I finished early and was bored. I forgot all about it until my teacher asked me..."Hey, is you nick name...Mika...or something?...It was all over your test..."

:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Hahaha!

I did doodle his name on my test once because I finished early and was bored. I forgot all about it until my teacher asked me..."Hey, is you nick name...Mika...or something?...It was all over your test..."

:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

ha, that woulda been awsome if you said yes, then she started callin you mika!, :shocked::naughty:

Did he actually ask that?:roftl:

Or could it have been that you just heard the name Mika and then stopped listening to what he said after that?:naughty:

ha, that woulda been awsome if you said yes, then she started callin you mika!, :shocked::naughty:

its bad enough i have a kid in my class whose name is Miccah (pronounced MY-KA, the wrong mika way lol) and i always snap back at people "ITS MIKA (meeka)" and they slowly back away and then i realize they are talking to the kid in my class lol! if my nickname was mika i would be like WHAT WHERE:shocked:

OMG thats so funny, sounds like me:naughty:. Im in drivers ed and have to drive with my parents some too. But i doubt Mika would know because he can't drive!:naughty::shocked:

Did he actually ask that?

Or could it have been that you just heard the name Mika and then stopped listening to what he said after that?

No, he really did ask me that. Hahaha...

your mom calls you mika!!:roftl: wow...i would take that over her calling me wawa (my real name's laura):naughty:

Yeah, not all the time. But it pops up occasionally.:blush-anim-cl:

OMG thats so funny, sounds like me:naughty:. Im in drivers ed and have to drive with my parents some too. But i doubt Mika would know because he can't drive!:naughty::shocked:

Hahah. I know...told him,"He's not Jesus! He doesn't know everything!"

:naughty:

Sounds like you have more or less brainwashed your dad about Mika!:thumb_yello::naughty:

How did that happen?:wink2:

Hahahaha!

Well, he was parking the car...and he was inching his way towards the bumper of the other car and stopped, parked, all that. Then we got out and he was like..."Isn't it amazing how people know when to stop the car exactly a few inches from the other car and they can't even see what they're doing?! They should conduct a study on this...You should ask Mika how people do it..."

:roftl:

Weirdo.

Hahahaha!

Well, he was parking the car...and he was inching his way towards the bumper of the other car and stopped, parked, all that. Then we got out and he was like..."Isn't it amazing how people know when to stop the car exactly a few inches from the other car and they can't even see what they're doing?! They should conduct a study on this...You should ask Mika how people do it..."

:roftl:

Weirdo.

Maybe?:roftl:

But rather cute as well!:thumb_yello:

• 4 weeks later...

i know i'm a mika fan when:

-Two words- Skinny jeans

-Your wardrobe looks like its been stuck in the wash with several rainbows

-You keep talking about Mika to random and often uninterested people-You scribble Mika's name on every possible surface

-You are in the mall and try to search for someone who either is a MFCer or a mika fan so you talk especially loud about Mika to who ever you are with or sing mika songs when you walk by them and see if they turn.

Your friends threaten to buy badges which say "If it starts with an 'M' and ends in an 'ika', then i don't want to hear about it."

When the MFC is down, you're about to have a panic attack.

Your family members have Grace Kelly and Love Today stuck in the heads at 3:00 in the morning as a result of your non-stop singing/ blasting of his music.

You write a few lines of his songs on desks in each of your classes.

-You become more attracted to colorful clothing.

Whenever a word that remotely sounds like "Mika" is uttered, the source immediately has your attention

You spend more time on MFC than with your family when they're in the next room

You find any and every excuse to use Mika in schoolwork, projects and anything else

You spend all day searching for new pics that you haven't seen before

Everytime you go into a store that sells CDs, you look for LICM to see how many there are on the shelves that day, then, if they are on the bottom shelves, you move someone else's rubbish CD out of the way and position Mika's at eye level.

You incorporate Mika song lyrics into every day conversation

You can't seem to live a day without stopping by the MFC.

You name your pet after him or after one of his characters

When you become ecstatic about hearing his song on the radio, even when you could listen to it on your ipod just as easily

-You hear someone in your class say MIKA you jump out of your seat, twist around while gasping and squeal the words "No Way!!"

You hate every girl who’s ever looked at MIKA with exception of his family

-A friend calls and hears that you're playing a One Republic song in the background - and this is so noteworthy that your friend actually exclaims "Oh my God! That's not Mika! Mark it on the calendar!"

Your teachers know you’re a Mika fan.

Your friends can recite facts about him even though they don’t like him because that’s all you talk about(most important, especially my twin sister)

Thats the main ones

okay...

you know you're a mika fan when....you're at a red light listening to rain and your so entranced by it you don't notice that the light changed green and you get honked at:naughty:.....pretty embarassing!

Yeah but quite understandable that song is so......:wub2:

Mika60 you are a true Mika fan that's for sure!:naughty:

Even your teachers now, that's so sweet!

You know you're a ....when you are going to travel to southern Europe for the second time time this summer, (first Amsterdam now Madrid) to meet MFC friends and see the Mikster on stage and maybe in a M&G!

Although you are waaaay too old to be doing this, but what the..:biggrin2:.. life is short! I want to have fun!:pbjt:

i know i'm a mika fan when:

-Two words- Skinny jeans

-Your wardrobe looks like its been stuck in the wash with several rainbows

-You keep talking about Mika to random and often uninterested people-You scribble Mika's name on every possible surface

-You are in the mall and try to search for someone who either is a MFCer or a mika fan so you talk especially loud about Mika to who ever you are with or sing mika songs when you walk by them and see if they turn.

Your friends threaten to buy badges which say "If it starts with an 'M' and ends in an 'ika', then i don't want to hear about it."

When the MFC is down, you're about to have a panic attack.

Your family members have Grace Kelly and Love Today stuck in the heads at 3:00 in the morning as a result of your non-stop singing/ blasting of his music.

You write a few lines of his songs on desks in each of your classes.

-You become more attracted to colorful clothing.

Whenever a word that remotely sounds like "Mika" is uttered, the source immediately has your attention

You spend more time on MFC than with your family when they're in the next room

You find any and every excuse to use Mika in schoolwork, projects and anything else

You spend all day searching for new pics that you haven't seen before

Everytime you go into a store that sells CDs, you look for LICM to see how many there are on the shelves that day, then, if they are on the bottom shelves, you move someone else's rubbish CD out of the way and position Mika's at eye level.

You incorporate Mika song lyrics into every day conversation

You can't seem to live a day without stopping by the MFC.

You name your pet after him or after one of his characters

When you become ecstatic about hearing his song on the radio, even when you could listen to it on your ipod just as easily

-You hear someone in your class say MIKA you jump out of your seat, twist around while gasping and squeal the words "No Way!!"

You hate every girl who’s ever looked at MIKA with exception of his family

-A friend calls and hears that you're playing a One Republic song in the background - and this is so noteworthy that your friend actually exclaims "Oh my God! That's not Mika! Mark it on the calendar!"

Your teachers know you’re a Mika fan.

Your friends can recite facts about him even though they don’t like him because that’s all you talk about(most important, especially my twin sister)

Thats the main ones

haha, guilty for almost everything in the list :biggrin2: I love the one with the calendar! :naughty:

okay...

you know you're a mika fan when....you're at a red light listening to rain and your so entranced by it you don't notice that the light changed green and you get honked at:naughty:.....pretty embarassing!

lol :naughty:

Well see, I've noticed that... Well it's like this one time, I said to my friend "hey, go look at my most recent myspace comment with the pic of Mika..."

And she replied "Nice braces" and I immediately, without thinking, said "thanks"

I am complimented when someone says something nice about Mika...

And insulted when someone insults him ;)

I've got a couple that just happened to me in the last day or so:

1. You're forced to go to a jazz concert (JAZZ!!?!?!). The whole time, you just sit in the back wearing your headphones with the volume turned way up and listening to LICM over and over again while watching some idiot make a saxophone produce sounds not unlike a dying cow.

2. Your Grace Kelly ringtone sparks a four-hour conversation with a complete stranger on why Mika is superior to all other musical artists. (The only reason the conversation is four hours long is because you feel obligated to force him into agreement with you. The only reason it ends is because he finally submits to your opinion out of sheer desperation.:bleh:)

I've got a couple that just happened to me in the last day or so:

1. You're forced to go to a jazz concert (JAZZ!!?!?!). The whole time, you just sit in the back wearing your headphones with the volume turned way up and listening to LICM over and over again while watching some idiot make a saxophone produce sounds not unlike a dying cow.

2. Your Grace Kelly ringtone sparks a four-hour conversation with a complete stranger on why Mika is superior to all other musical artists. (The only reason the conversation is four hours long is because you feel obligated to force him into agreement with you. The only reason it ends is because he finally submits to your opinion out of sheer desperation.:bleh:)

Hah, I am SO with you on the last one! :D

Oh, this thread had been gone a while, nice to see it again:bleh:

...when;

Your mad at somebody and to try and gain your forgiveness, they come up and start talking about how great Mika is.

I try to stay mad, and i know i should be, but i can't help smiling a little bit.:mf_rosetinted::boxed::blink: