You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

thanks for watchin guys!

Heres some other covers I did..

Hallelujah- http://youtube.com/watch?v=0MWt14EqMxg

Let It Be- http://youtube.com/watch?v=sLkS2R5x_ro

Put your records on- http://youtube.com/watch?v=-ZQpMUSg6JQ

Elanor Rigby-http://youtube.com/watch?v=3ZTUm1oOCpw

and heres my channel, if youd liek to see the rest! http://youtube.com/user/willsing4fun

thanks alot!

A cover of Hallelujah?!? I LOVE that song. *clicks on link*

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I watched your others today and you are so awesome.

The Hallelujah is wonderful!!! I only dream of being as good a musician as that...

yeah, thats my favorite one! p.s. My entire list of covers is in the Blue Meanies thread if any of you want to see it (your cue to good watch them..)

lol ;D

thanks alot!

No problemo.

yeah, thats my favorite one! p.s. My entire list of covers is in the Blue Meanies thread if any of you want to see it (your cue to good watch them..)

lol ;D

My computer likes to be slow when Youtube is on. But I'll watch them later for sure.

mine is slow with facebook. It kinda streses me out coz I can't be in face book and MFC at the same time:thumbdown:

I know!!!

I'm like stupid internet!!! I don't have dial up but it's a step below high speed. Forget the name. Whenever I want to watch Youtube videos MFC is always slower because of that!!! Grrr

I know!!!

I'm like stupid internet!!! I don't have dial up but it's a step below high speed. Forget the name. Whenever I want to watch Youtube videos MFC is always slower because of that!!! Grrr

It's sooooooooo horrible cuz i feel bad when im in the computer and I don't have open MFC, dunno feel like a bad fan...

It's sooooooooo horrible cuz i feel bad when im in the computer and I don't have open MFC, dunno feel like a bad fan...

Don't feel that way at all. You support Mika right? So if you can't go on the MFC ALL the time, that's okay because you still are a fan.

I know!!!

That is like mine. I use Firefox for MFC and Internet Explorer for youtube... It helps and the videos load faster ;)

Mika Mika our little star

oh we wonder how you are

how your concerts do fly by

shiny diamonds to our eyes

Mika Mika our little star

oh we wonder how you are.

that was so intentionally cheesy and horrible. but i had to.

mika mika COME i say,

please come to the USA

I asked for tickets for graduation

And when I see you it will be a celebration

Mika Mika if your not here,

Ill never see you, and ill shed a tear!

CORNY-NESS TO THE MAX!

the worst part is, what if i'm wrong and mika doesn't mean twinkle in latin???

:naughty:

okay this is what i found but warning! it's from wikapedia, but it looks the same from my assignment:

A Latin translation appears in Mary Mapes Dodge's When life is young (1894):

Mica, mica, parva stella,

Miror quaenam sis tam bella.

Super terra in caelo,

Alba gemma splendido.

Mica, mica, parva stella,

Miror quaenam sis tam bella.

well i know we we're discussing these but what if many people made twinkle twinkle poems for mika and we put them all in a book to give them? just an idea, what do ya'll think?:wink2: i won't be offended if you think it's dumb:naughty:

well i know we we're discussing these but what if many people made twinkle twinkle poems for mika and we put them all in a book to give them? just an idea, what do ya'll think?:wink2: i won't be offended if you think it's dumb:naughty:

that sounds great! But if we are serious, keep it on the down low, becuase it could really get big! Its a great idea! See what others think!

I think we should include other songs, too, like popular songs everyone knows.

What a cool idea!

that sounds great! But if we are serious, keep it on the down low, becuase it could really get big! Its a great idea! See what others think!

What a cool idea!

yea, but i'd havta find someone going to one of his gigs,preferrably one of the later ones like Nimes or Madrid, that way we have lots of time to organize it all.

What a cool idea!

yea, but i'd havta find someone going to one of his gigs,preferrably one of the later ones like Nimes or Madrid, that way we have lots of time to organize it all.

Great Idea! :thumb_yello:

You know you're a Mika fan if you mak a myspace account, only to be friends with Mika :naughty:

OMG I did exactly the same thing!! And also to send him messages, although I knew he would never answer:naughty:

Okay so all of ya'll that are interested about the Twinkle Little star poems for mika i started a project thread here>>http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15457

Please join!!

(if you're wondering why i'm putting it on this thread and thinking it has nothing to do with 'you know you're a mika fan' just read back a few pages:wink2:)

OMG I did exactly the same thing!! And also to send him messages, although I knew he would never answer:naughty:

me, too;)

Hej by the way, it's great, we've got another swiss fan!!!:D:D

Vo wo chunsch denn du? besch au z Winterthur am Konzert gsi? wie lang besch scho fan? sry dassi di mit froga bestürma, aber i freu mi halt so:P. o sei della svizzera italiana. ou français?

So why does he have the site?:cool:

And why is there a possibilty to leave message on it?:bleh:

I find it a little depressing, sorry!:emot-sad: