What Does Mika Smell Life, For Those Who Met Him?

lifeinmika

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: Nobody else is keen to play then?:roftl:

well next time he comes to tea I am just gonna come right out and ask him, well I;ll first try to sneak a sniff of his wiff...then I'll just pass it off as having a really bad ENT problem :newyear: then ..... I'll get arrested for being of the dodgy sort who goes round sniffing people, but hey... it takes all sorts.

Oops sorry Sparkly, I missed your post:naughty:

I think that Mika should play a practical joke on us, and deliberately smell REALLY bad when he next meets fans....

At least it could work as some form of protection, if when people are getting too "friendly" they recoil due to he strong smell.

Some old cheese would do the trick I guess:roftl:

Actually, I think it is the same topic. I wasn't going to say anything before but since you've broached on what I've been thinking so far I might as well say it...

I personally don't walk up to a stranger at a bus stop and sniff them or ask them for a hug. (But that's just me... trust me, I know touchy-feely people who would do it.) That's what Mika is: a virtual stranger, so I personally wouldn't sniff him or ask him for a hug. Some (lucky) people have gotten to meet him up to a dozen times... but I don't think that changes anything significantly, he's still is a stranger for the most part IMO. So when I read a thread like this I think: "I really don't get the point". But that's just because it doesn't fit in with my individual character, so I won't judge others. But I will still continue thinking: "wtf?" in my head.

Yeah...I see where you're coming from, but I'm on the other end of that statement. I personally am a touchy-feely person--like, for example, if I'm in a clothing store I'll touch all the clothes before I even look at them properly. If they feel gross, I can't wear them. I also get really random urges to touch certain objects, etc. I also happen to LOVE hugs. For me, they're a way of letting people know I love them or appreciate what they've done for me--hence with Mika, when I hugged him, I was letting him know I was grateful. I realise that others might not see it the way I do, but it's what I do instinctively. Hugs also cheer me up and make me feel more secure when I'm down...and if ever I see someone giving out free hugs, then I'll go up to them and hug them. Obviously, they like being hugged, as do I, so with that mutual understanding then there's no reason not to. I did it once, it made my day...:naughty:

My two cents.

And about the smelling...I wouldn't purposefully go up to him and SMELL him...I think that would be creepy. But there's nothing wrong with taking note of what your nose is telling you if you're close enough. :thumb_yello:

Yeah...I see where you're coming from, but I'm on the other end of that statement. I personally am a touchy-feely person--like, for example, if I'm in a clothing store I'll touch all the clothes before I even look at them properly. If they feel gross, I can't wear them. I also get really random urges to touch certain objects, etc. I also happen to LOVE hugs. For me, they're a way of letting people know I love them or appreciate what they've done for me--hence with Mika, when I hugged him, I was letting him know I was grateful. I realise that others might not see it the way I do, but it's what I do instinctively. Hugs also cheer me up and make me feel more secure when I'm down...and if ever I see someone giving out free hugs, then I'll go up to them and hug them. Obviously, they like being hugged, as do I, so with that mutual understanding then there's no reason not to. I did it once, it made my day...:naughty:

My two cents.

And about the smelling...I wouldn't purposefully go up to him and SMELL him...I think that would be creepy. But there's nothing wrong with taking note of what your nose is telling you if you're close enough. :thumb_yello:

I'm also a very touchy-feely person, I am spanish after all, and I touch everything and everyone...except for people who I don't actually know.

That is what I was trying to say:that I keep the distance when I consider that I don't know that person or that things may be perceived in a different way as I may mean them...

Hell, I'm even a SUPER sniffy person, I smell everything, a friend even told me once that I smelled everything in the shops when I was buying clothes:roftl: and I hadn't even noticed!

But I am not going to go and purposely smell someone when I meet them, as I find that plain weird.

Anyway that's my opinion:naughty: .

Bumpety Bumpie Bump..........Come on, let's play:naughty:

Sh!t-stirrer. :naughty:

I think that Mika should play a practical joke on us, and deliberately smell REALLY bad when he next meets fans....

At least it could work as some form of protection, if when people are getting too "friendly" they recoil due to he strong smell.

Some old cheese would do the trick I guess

Clever idea, much more effective than getting a bodyguard. I'd reccomend a very garlic-y Lebanese dish, that should do the trick. :mf_rosetinted:

if ever I see someone giving out free hugs, then I'll go up to them and hug them. Obviously, they like being hugged, as do I, so with that mutual understanding then there's no reason not to. I did it once, it made my day...:naughty:

People like you are the reason that people like them exist. :naughty:

I really don’t have any idea how Mika smells, good I suppose, or if it is appropriate to sniff him or not but I would like to say this:

I think we use our sense of smell a lot more than we are aware of.

We recognize people close to us on how they smell especially when we are children.

Think about how a special scent can bring out memories, it’s enough with just a few molecules to send us down memory lane….:blush-anim-cl:

I had the privilege of having my face pressed into his jacket for a few seconds when I hugged him after the concert...he smelled lovely. He'd freshly showered, so he smelled like a mix of shampoo/shower gel stuff, that new-clothes smell (you know what I mean? Although his jacket wasn't new, I don't think, it smelled like that) and something sweet-ish.

Aww :wub2:

• 3 months later...