What Does Mika Smell Life, For Those Who Met Him?

lifeinmika

A tad creepy, man even I can't joke about this one. :mf_rosetinted:

Damn, can't you make some remark about how picky he'd be trying to buy a scent that he'd whine that no one can get it precisely how he wants it and decide to make his own perfume, or something? :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha same here, hes never smelt nice when ive been near him, but then again i was onstage when i was near him so yeah.

one word = Sweat.

lol :roftl: I'm lucky I've never been close to him at that moment :naughty:

But WHO wouldn't smell of sweat if you were prancing around on stage-lights directly faceing you in your eyes blinding you, fans screaming their heads off, banging drums constantly over and over again through 'love today', singing non-stop, wearing big fluffy animal costumes-making you sweat even more-then smelling your own sweat-when its absorbed into the material when singing/dancing to 'lollipop'. Seriously I feel sorry for the guy :blink: . But Mika's adorable-I wouldn't mind any disgusting smell if I could have the chance to hug/kiss him. He's just so lovely :mf_lustslow:

I would imagine...sometimes...he stinks to high heaven!

peeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuu....

:lmao: :lmao: I am sure he does, he isn't some kinda super being (sorry Mika but ya just like the rest of us and on occasions will have been known to pong summit rotten).:naughty::wink2:

Damn, can't you make some remark about how picky he'd be trying to buy a scent that he'd whine that no one can get it precisely how he wants it and decide to make his own perfume, or something? :mf_rosetinted:

well I am sure one of his multi talented family could make it (Vix used to make some out of rose petals and water...niiice wonder if he wears that :naughty: ).

Hes smelt sweaty every time Ive met him , no ickle roses or wafts of green fresh grass for me :boxed:

Freddie it's unfair to blame your pong on innocent pop stars just cos you fell into the bog of eternal stench when you were a kid. :naughty::wink2:

and now I cant stop visualizing the next time fans meet Mika they will forget about getting his autograph and the like and will all just start sniffing him like little doggies :blink::lmao: Mika will be like :blink: WTF!!!

(sorry but I do tend to visualize situations and end up in fits of giggles when I really ought not to be lol).

and now I cant stop visualizing the next time fans meet Mika they will forget about getting his autograph and the like and will all just start sniffing him like little doggies :blink::lmao: Mika will be like :blink: WTF!!!

(sorry but I do tend to visualize situations and end up in fits of giggles when I really ought not to be lol).

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

After reading all the reports on MFC on how people always sniff him, and he smells so nice, I felt under pressure to smell him first hand the last time I met him.

And because if I was going to smell him I wanted to get the REAL deal, no half measures were enough,so I had to go all the way.

Fast as lightning so nobody could stop me, I moved in, lifted his arm, and dug my nose into his armpit. At this stage, before I could pass out from the intense aroma, he looked me straight in the eye and asked me to please keep the secret of his smell.

He said that this was a very personal thing to him and the secret could not get out.

So sorry, I'm not allowed to tell you what he smells like.

:bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

*JOKING OF COURSE*