What Does Mika Smell Life, For Those Who Met Him?

lifeinmika

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: What does Mika smell like? Does he smell good? No smell at all? I've wondered if he's a cologne type of guy. This question is only to those who've met him. He looks... tasty. :blush-anim-cl:

Note the typo in your thread title - "what does Mika smell LIFE"?

That should be his slogan. Mika - Smells Like Life. :mf_rosetinted:

Really, though, he smelled like spice when I met him. Some sort of yummy, spicy, spice. :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: What does Mika smell like? Does he smell good? No smell at all? I've wondered if he's a cologne type of guy. This question is only to those who've met him. He looks... tasty. :blush-anim-cl:

oh oh oh.. I wanna know too. Is that bad???

I had the privilege of having my face pressed into his jacket for a few seconds when I hugged him after the concert...he smelled lovely. He'd freshly showered, so he smelled like a mix of shampoo/shower gel stuff, that new-clothes smell (you know what I mean? Although his jacket wasn't new, I don't think, it smelled like that) and something sweet-ish.

I had the privilege of having my face pressed into his jacket for a few seconds when I hugged him after the concert...he smelled lovely. He'd freshly showered, so he smelled like a mix of shampoo/shower gel stuff, that new-clothes smell (you know what I mean? Although his jacket wasn't new, I don't think, it smelled like that) and something sweet-ish.

Awww, that is such a lovely memory.

Ok, so when I read the title of this thread I thought it was a little creepish!! I'm sorry, I'm not trying to offend anybody please don't be offended!! I also found it kind of funny becuase I find myself in reminiscence sometimes of the moment that I was lucky enough to be on the stage at the vancouver gig during lollipop. I remember feeling the heat and the humidity and smelling sweat!!! warm wet sweaty t-shirt smell. LOL:biggrin2:

Ok, so when I read the title of this thread I thought it was a little creepish!! I'm sorry, I'm not trying to offend anybody please don't be offended!! I also found it kind of funny becuase I find myself in reminiscence sometimes of the moment that I was lucky enough to be on the stage at the vancouver gig during lollipop. I remember feeling the heat and the humidity and smelling sweat!!! warm wet sweaty t-shirt smell. LOL:biggrin2:

Oh yes!! There was that as well! Although, I probably smelled the sweat of the hundreds of people jumping up and down all around me more than HIS sweat. I like this thread, it's making me remember :biggrin2:

Another question we can add to the FAQ's to "enlighten" newbies, eh.