The Australian Thread: Part Eleven

Rainbow Sky

Right; I'll come back and do a scary MQ, but not right now...I'm sick and going back to bed.

*cue shocked looks*

I blame all you sickies...somehow your germs seeped into the computer and attached themselves to me.:sneaky2:

Computer virus - obvious :doh:

get well soon:thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

G'day (as I know you don't say). I thought I'd post here while this thread is at my mercy, as I can't get a word in edgeways on the Oldling thread, and the bar is full of people drinking ... coffee! (spit)

*swigs from bottle of tequila and leaves*

Milkshakes!!! They're comparing @@**%$£ milkshakes now! What sort of a bar is that?

It is very quiet here tonight, I think everyone got overexcited yesterday as we went from :woot_jump: to :yay: to :fisch: to :no:

G'day (as I know you don't say). I thought I'd post here while this thread is at my mercy, as I can't get a word in edgeways on the Oldling thread, and the bar is full of people drinking ... coffee! (spit)

*swigs from bottle of tequila and leaves*

Come back ! I never ever mean to leave anyone out !

I love your avatar and your Readingness ! come my dear ...come !:wink2:

Hello Oz !

I've been to Perth and Sydney on my travels!:thumb_yello:

I kept away for one full night. I hope my 11 post multiquote will make up for it?

A bold attempt from this promising young author, but one feels that it could have been longer.

[i'm off too girls....I have to be up in 2 1/2 hours for work:thumbdown:

For some reason I read that as you having to get up for 2 1/2 hours work :naughty:

speaking of which i should go and check on the baby budgies to see if there ok but then thye'll start chirping as they think its morning

Baby budgies! Look really weird until their feathers come through

Oldings start stalking Silver around the threads! See, we don't ignore...we stalk. Get your arse back over to the Oldlings!

*waves* to my Aussie buds! Love you guys! :huglove:

This is my second home, I belong here. What are you doing here - I thought you were going to get some sleep!:naughty:

This is my second home, I belong here. What are you doing here - I thought you were going to get some sleep!:naughty:

Well come to your first home !:sneaky2:

Hey i've been ignored at times too, it's not personal i'm sure :wink2:

Come for a glass of wine !:drinks_wine:

A bold attempt from this promising young author, but one feels that it could have been longer.

For some reason I read that as you having to get up for 2 1/2 hours work :naughty:

Baby budgies! Look really weird until their feathers come through

they do these two have feathers and there awake bloody chirpy little buggers

IMG_0157.jpg

we like to be different

That we do

Well, I'm doing that thing where you lapse in and out of consciousness (more often encountered in trains and lectures) ... so I guess it's time for bed.

Lol, which has just reminded me of the old lady I was sitting (periodic-sleeping) next to on the train today. She offered me a wherthers (sp?) original. Nudged me awake to do it too. Yes, that is all. That is my story. It amuses me. Wherthers original are such a typical granny lolly. :roftl:

I love werthers originals (however its spelt)...I get seriously addicted to them

Right; I'll come back and do a scary MQ, but not right now...I'm sick and going back to bed.

*cue shocked looks*

I blame all you sickies...somehow your germs seeped into the computer and attached themselves to me.:sneaky2:

*pats* Poor poor Arts.

Takes computer virus to a new level

*comes in like Taz the Tasmanian Devil in a mad cleaning spree.*

*picks up empty bottles*

*dusts you all off*

*grabs suitcase*

*Leaves thread like Taz*

Thanks Jen

Hello Oz !

I've been to Perth and Sydney on my travels!:thumb_yello:

*waves hello*

*waves* to my Aussie buds! Love you guys! :huglove:

*waves hello*

im on early its 8.33 am

i've been on since 3.30 am but i feel back to sleep a very deep sleep

*pats*

*waves to silver*

How are we all atm

Still sick, and work just tried to call me in, even though my availbity says I can't work at this time due to uni (not that I'm at uni)

Yeah...there was just a news flash and they said it should calm down by tomorrow morning and will be back up to 25 degrees by next Tuesday....I love Melbourne:naughty:

Hehe...

4 seasons in one day some days.... whats not to love? :naughty:

Hey, we get 4 seasons in one day here as well!

Spring: Grey, cloudy and pissing rain

Summer: Grey, cloudy, and pissing rain

Autumn: Grey, cloudy, and pissing rain

Winter: Grey, cloudy, and pissing rain

All in a day's work. ))

waiting.jpg

Says it all.... :naughty:

*worship smiley*

That we can

And on another note I have 6 cold puppies snuggled up to my feet and blanket

Awwww! Can I have one?

Hey! 1 person calling me chicken is enough thanks... Duckie! :wink2:

She is a chavs wet dream. :puking: The most visually pleasing member of girls aloud... I don't think so. I think Nadine is much prettier. She is very arrogant. She was arrested a couple of years ago for a racist attack on a black toilet attendant in a nightclub a few years back. She is also a WAG! Need I say more? :naughty:

She sounds great! Does she have a myspace? ))

*hiccup*

I'll be taking a nap in the bar, if anyone needs me.... :thumb_yello:

*leaves with her drink* :naughty:

What the hell are you still doing up?! *slaps*

Ooooh! Columbia!!!

*shocked* OMG, I can't believe I missed that reference!!!! *slaps self*

Goodnight those that left!! already..

Obviously I'm still here.. I haven't missed the big announcement have I??

hmmm..

guess not or everyone would be in here talking instead of it being so quiet you could hear a fairy fart..

Actually, the fairy farts that I've hear were pretty tremendously loud.

By the time it happens it could be Friday for us. :roftl:

I really don't care when anyway..

Didn't we decide that if there were any "benefits" (or whatever politically correct term people forced other people to use - which is really growing old btw) that we wouldn't really be able to make the most of it?

Why wouldn't you be able to?

Has anyone read Spiderwick Chronicles? (not random, there was just an advert for the movie on tv :fisch:)

Yeah, they frickin' cut out one of the characters!! *sneaky2*

Don't you hate the whole A- thing? It makes it sound like it's bad. B+ sounds better than A- to me :roftl:

Yes!! It sounds so demeaning...lucky we don't have that at our school...

How big is your cat?! :roftl:

MFC, I don't know how I did it ... I kept away for one full night. I hope my 11 post multiquote will make up for it? :tears:

Won't happen again.

Accept my apologies.

Hehehe...bigger than 17 cms...

11 posts...well, there's no revoking your post-whore status now...

*cue shocked looks*

*does shocked look on cue*

Afternoon, everyone...

Wow ER you have such.... diverse seasons :naughty:

We get sun, wind, rainand cold all in one day at times :wink2:

Oh, we do, don't we? :naughty: Nah, it's actually really nice out today...the sun stayed out all day! *applauds* And the summers are generally quite nice. Last year, though, was like what I said...

And last week was actually really insane...we had snow, rain, wind, hail and sun in one day...:boxed:

Oh, we do, don't we? :naughty: Nah, it's actually really nice out today...the sun stayed out all day! *applauds* And the summers are generally quite nice. Last year, though, was like what I said...

And last week was actually really insane...we had snow, rain, wind, hail and sun in one day...:boxed:

You should come do an aussie summer one year... you'd probably melt :naughty:

And wow... insane