The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

Hey Silver! :huglove: One of those days, huh? I had one like that the other night. I got home at 5:30pm and was asleep by 6pm.

Tired at work, but came home and did two hours of gardening! None of that soft "falling asleep during the day" stuff for me:biggrin2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Christina!

why not make a YouTube video of your dog singing along with Mika???!!!

I'll keep that in mind. She probably won't just because I will be wanting her to!:naughty:

Hi Silver, I heard about your fish, so sorry. My grandfather had a koi pond in the backyard but he gave up after they kept getting taken by the cats in the neighborhood.:thumbdown:

OMG ! all that posting and now i need to do it again !!!I hope you all read my last one !!!!!!:sneaky2:

a very good...night? yes it's night already! :naughty:

i can see old oldlings tonight! hi MM, wendi, charlie...sarahlou! sorry i say hallo also to ppl from th eprevious pages...but i cannot catch up now!

so son has come back from france, excited by the trip, he saw so many interesting things and he's amazed by what he visited.

on the other hand...he sounds pretty sad about his 'look'. he says he's ugly, and nobody likes him.

i think he's just very tired, and needs a good night sleep. but if his moaning goes on tomorrow...what shall i do? he seems very upset...

oh oldlings the wise......i'm here for advice!!! (not bad at rhyming!)

Robi , mine are only 7 so i do not know the answer , excpet you posted a pic of him a while back and he was really lovely ( not just saying that) so i think it is just normal phase

Two more Charlotte!!!!!! :punk:

Yes - its got a bit unpleasant a few times this week :(

Oh dear ! I can't stand that really !

agree 100% :thumb_yello:

...............and go to as many gigs as you want, i will add.

oh yes please !!!!! Robi we will !!!

So what's everyone up to this weekend then?

After watching Dr Who and going to the cinema tomorrow night, I'm back to auntie sitting for the week.

Dr Who, cinema, chinese meal tomorrow ......... maybe study Sunday !!!

if you are the pacific, I must be the atlantic

I'll be the Indian............. think Mika is swimming in it !!!

you have a very rich, fulfilling life on MFC, you've met Mika,

what more could you want??

Yeah !!!!!

hi Oldlings - just popping in quickly as I really need to get some sleep, could hardly stay awake at work today.

Think I will call it a night ladies and weealx. My hip refuses to let me sit

any longer!!!

May be on later tomorrow night - depends how tired I am.

Have fun tomorrow Deb - and you are doing a great job!! :wink2:

Vicky - keep drinking - it makes your posts very colourful!!!

MM - hope to catch you again soon xxxx

Sweet dreams to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Wendi !!!! sleep well, luv ya !!!! :wink2:

Hi Silver !!!!!

So, has anyone worked out when "top of the week" is yet?

good question...i've always thought the top was the upper part...so the first days of next week :wink2:

otherwise he would say 'the bottom of the week'..............:blink:

Let's not forget the middle of the week. It's that fine line between top of the week and bottom of the week. Or there's always "Next week" Seems to be a popular one here.

good question...i've always thought the top was the upper part...so the first days of next week :wink2:

otherwise he would say 'the bottom of the week'..............:blink:

hi, I've been bouncing back to this 'Bohemian Rhapsody' interview on the Front page,

hadn't read it before, can anyone explain this reference?

"Why does anyone want to be like Jade Goody?"

Goodnight, Wendi- hello Sarahlou!

weealx, you're being quiet!

busy trying to rearrange accomodation in hamsterjam, 1st one was in the red light district, not too good for hev, and ewan :thumb_yello:

or are you here to carry battle flag ? :thumb_yello:

Let's not forget the middle of the week. It's that fine line between top of the week and bottom of the week. Or there's always "Next week" Seems to be a popular one here.

Manana

Damn! I can't find the squiggle for putting over the "n"

Ok , hear goes !! I had to top up my wine and chat with family for a bit you know !!!!................ not using smilies as it will just tell me.............. you have used 199 smilies ............. only 8 allowed !!!!!!

had to get car out of car park, nobody wants an grumpy old man around, though I hope to dig up some oldies in hamsterjam

So wish i was coming but will be holidaying with family on the south coast at the time !!!! See you soon tho weealx !!!!

DR WHO tomorrow !!!!! original is always the best :naughty:

OK shari !!!!!!! love love you ...miss miss you :thumbdown:

So you arrive back !! Rose i really can not keep up with you!!!!! Stay and chat from the comfort of your portalooooo!!

Hello sweet Sarah...... cherry liquer ????:naughty:

Bye Kath !!!!!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh

We love you Charlotte !! We really do .... and thanks for the Vegas offer, i know you mean it xxx

Oldlings are beautiful !!!!Hey Mika .......your next track !!!!!!

Me tooo !!! Cherry wine anyone ? I'm on the Rose thanks !!!

This post has taken me hours ............... probably by now you have all posted 10 pages !!!!! oh well ............................ press send message anyway !!!!!!!

Hey Vicky , hey Deb!

Vicky, I got home earlier tonight, as I had to give the van back, but I had a very busy day again, so it was all good.

Hopefully next week will be just as busy.

Good to see you Deb, nice to see you without your mod hat on for a change. Hope some of my recent posts on other threads haven't been too naughty.

hi, I've been bouncing back to this 'Bohemian Rhapsody' interview on the Front page,

Jade Goody - total non-entity, only famous (or infamous) for being stupid, inflicted on us during one of those reality TV shows

busy trying to rearrange accomodation in hamsterjam, 1st one was in the red light district, not too good for hev, and ewan :thumb_yello:

or are you here to carry battle flag ? :thumb_yello:

you mean, a battle of the wits vs. you?

I don't know, I'm scared of you now, you look like quite the formidable opponent in your photo!

Jade Goody - total non-entity, only famous (or infamous) for being stupid, inflicted on us during one of those reality TV shows

aahh, say no more!

we have quite a lot of those here too!

but always interesting to learn new stuff.

MFC is very educational!

hi leonita

I have never felt the urge :roftl::thumb_yello: