a little John Mayer anyone???

canuckchick

ok so last night i had the WEIRDEST dream :roftl:

john and i kissed and stuff and i felt nothing!

:blink:

LMAO no way this would happen in real life :naughty:

and yes...i cheated on mika... sorry mika!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that is a interesting dream...:wink2:

living in l.a. would be dangerous 4 me 2...i would love 2 see artists in so cal based venues on a regular basis...the farthest i'm traveling is 4 mr.mayer the cal mid-state fair...a nice compromise 4 distance & fair food i think

that is a interesting dream...:wink2:

living in l.a. would be dangerous 4 me 2...i would love 2 see artists in so cal based venues on a regular basis...the farthest i'm traveling is 4 mr.mayer the cal mid-state fair...a nice compromise 4 distance & fair food i think

i once flew from Israel to the US for a concert :roftl: but now its all around here! ICK... ill be poor soon...

• 2 weeks later...

that must be a bummer when u really want 2 see him...maybe at least he gives u those special concerts?

have you thought about going on the Mayercraft Cruise...it's quite pricey but ...

john mayer+food+cabo+sun=fun fun fun :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So yeah such an awesome concert John gave at Shoreline last night...he was HAPPY. I mean really truly happy with that guitar and just life in general. And the banter was flowing. Oh yeah and he cut his hair again...still getting used to it....lol

b0b9fca7.png

So yeah such an awesome concert John gave at Shoreline last night...he was HAPPY. I mean really truly happy with that guitar and just life in general. And the banter was flowing. Oh yeah and he cut his hair again...still getting used to it....lol

b0b9fca7.png

Awesome! I saw his blog from Chicago last week, seemed like he's having a really amazing time.

• 4 months later...