a little John Mayer anyone???

canuckchick

Next to MIKA, John Mayer is another favourite of mine. I've seen him Live twice now. Once in Vancouver and once in Calgary. Both gigs were fantastic and I can't wait for him to do another tour of north america. This time I will be sure to take the opportunity to meet him if I get another since i will forever regret not going to the sound check that I was offered. UGH!!! Oh well.

AustinandEmilee1782-1.jpg

AustinandEmilee1763-1.jpg one of the many beautiful expressions

AustinandEmilee1752-1.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes i LOVE john mayer! :wub2: but i've never had the opportunity to se him live.. and tbh the only artsist i'd TRAVEL to see is Mika (which in fact I have done).. but yes john mayer IS amazing!

---> i don't like his new haircut tho:p

I'm not a huge fan of the new haircut either. I like him much better with his longer curlier/wavier locks, but not too long like in my photos. I think he looks much too shaggy.

I'm not a huge fan of the new haircut either. I like him much better with his longer curlier/wavier locks, but not too long like in my photos. I think he looks much too shaggy.

yeah i agree as well.. but his long hair makes him look cooler:mf_rosetinted:

Love him! Seen him live too! He is such an amazing guitar player, i think people underestimate him in terms of his talent as a guitarist and view him more as like a singer. He's gorgeous too. Who saw the pics of him in the Borat bathing suit on PerezHilton!?

I can't believe he wore that thing it is hidious. And just to think I almost went on that cruise!!!

I love John Mayer:wub2: !!

My favorite is dreaming with a broken heart and stop this train and

his new song say and... well EVERYTHING:naughty:

I love this thread already:thumb_yello:

My first favourite was Your body is a wonderland. ahhhhhh:wub2: For now though, I am really into Heart of Life, Say, Vultures, Waiting on the World to Change......and of course many many more!!!

Ohhh, John Mayer is amazing!

And i went to his concert last year and it was flawless

:punk:

He has yet to disappoint me. ( doubt that will happen) Although I must say that I enjoyed the Heavier Things tour a bit better than the Continuum tour. Only becuase it was a little more upbeat. But....on the other hand I did really enjoy the Continuum tour as John showed us what he was really capable of when it comes to his guitar playing skillz!!!!:punk:

He's from my hometown. It's kind of weird. He handed out candy to trick or treaters a couple years ago.

That is awesome!!!

I love Dreaming with A Broken heart, too. And Bold as Love.

Has anyone heard his Nsync covers? :naughty:

I've heard Gone, but didn't know there were more!!

Has anyone seen this???

It kind of makes me giggle

aaahhh this guy....

I love his songs Waitin on the World to Change and Slow dancin in a Burning Room.... soo beautiful! I only got interested in him recently, and he kinda reappears in my life in phases..... I have to say, his music doesn't always grab me..I think it takes time and repetitive listenings to his songs to truly appreciate them (just my opinion)

BUT there's no doubt that he's a poet. Just yesterday a friend of mine played me some of John Mayer's songs and the words are soooo powerful.

"I just found out there's no such thing as the real world Just a lie you've got to rise above" wow.

Oh and "It might be a quarter life crisis or just the stirring in my soul" : that's how I feel right now...

He's an artist with words.

AustinandEmilee1752-1.jpg

I like John mayer, he sorta looks like Mika I think he's cute but no way as cute and as sexyish as Mika no guy is sorry that's my opinion I always have an opinion usually on everything Mika is da best and noone is gonna say any other guy in this worls is as cute,sexy,hot breathtaking, and as fun as Mika

I loves my Mika:mf_lustslow: :wub2::huglove: me and Mika to the left!

I love Dreaming with A Broken heart, too. And Bold as Love.

Has anyone heard his Nsync covers? :naughty:

He does 'NSYNC covers? I gotta hear that!

And funny, just as I saw this thread, I realized that the lovely John was singing from my roommate's iPod :)

John Mayer is my second best (after Mika). I actually like his songs better, but I like Mika's whole package.:wub2:

If I was allowed to only take one album with me on a deserted island, it would be Continuum.

I love his words too, "Too many shadows in my room. Too many hours in this midnight." :tears::hypo: :hypo: (Been there many a time, ha ha).

He is also very smart (like Mika), has cute curly hair (like Mika), is tall (like Mika) and he speaks Japanese (a'la Mika and French).

Where is Sivan? :mf_rosetinted:

HERE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

JOOOOHNNNNN LOOOOOVE JOHNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

pppprrrrrrooowwwwwww

lol

i saw him live years ago in santa barbara and again in hollywood on june 10th, 2007 :)

AHHHHHHHHHH what a show!!!! i took my mom and since than she keeps telling me she want to see him again!

i dont blame her...he is so amazing live!

oh yeah and i met him that day to :punk: sweet :) not as mika but he was pretty nice ;)