a little John Mayer anyone???

canuckchick

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I really REALLY like him!! As a musician, I mean.

(though he is a very handsome guy too...)

His approce to his guitar it's so personal and the way he gives a different and specific importance/role/meaning to every single word, just throgh his soft voice...!

He said he is recording the new album right now...I'm really looking forward this next coming out :) (I'm also hoping for another sooner coming out! *cough* :fisch: )

Yeah Last year, he spoiled us fans with concerts even without a new record to promote. I'm actually going on the Mayercraft Carrier...so I'm excited about that. However I do not want to see a repeat of the Borat suit, that picture fried some "innocence" brain cells...:blink:

I saw him on the oscars and his expressions were hilarious:naughty: They should have put Johnny boy up there on stage, especially for the "musicals are back" set, that would've been nice to see.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

His management has announced that he is ill, there are sources that say that it's due to food poisoning or some type of intestinal infection.

It's unfortunate for those in the UK as I know many people have waited a while. I know he usually tries not to cancel if he can help it. Hopefully John will get well soon for his sake.

In other news, the music video for "Half of My Heart" was released. It's available on iTunes.