a little John Mayer anyone???

canuckchick

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HERE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

JOOOOHNNNNN LOOOOOVE JOHNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

pppprrrrrrooowwwwwww

lol

i saw him live years ago in santa barbara and again in hollywood on june 10th, 2007 :)

AHHHHHHHHHH what a show!!!! i took my mom and since than she keeps telling me she want to see him again!

i dont blame her...he is so amazing live!

oh yeah and i met him that day to :punk: sweet :) not as mika but he was pretty nice ;)

I do envy you!!!! I had the opportunity to meet him but gave it up so that my niece didn't feel left out. I'm such a nice aunty. Next time I get any bonus upgrades, meet and greets, sound checks etc.. I'm totally taking them whether I can't take a friend with me or not.

My stepmom looooooooooves John Mayer.. it's like an unhealthy obsession. I personally don't care for his music but she and my aunt dragged me and my stepsister to see him. He's really good live though.. and he's super hilarious. We meet him afterward and he's really friendly and down to earth. I'd post a picture that someone took of us but no one looks very nice in it... :thumbdown:

Lucky Lucky you!!!

oooooooooh I love John mayer! At long last getting to see him in Manchester this yr with a friend (missed him every other time he was in the UK BOOOOO). Sooooo looking fwd to it :)

oh cool!!!! nice :wink2: When is he going to be there?

25th of June :) also where abouts r u from neeve? like originaly :)

I'm from Galway, in the west of ireland :wink2: Ah I'll have to see him live somtime....tho he doesn't seem to do many concerts outside the US... :thumbdown:

Oh, welcome to the MFC!!!! :yay:

ah i like it there, many a holiday there as a kid :) I was born in Armagh but moved to Bangor in Co.Down for the most part of my life :) and no i think hes only done about 2 or 3 gigs in London ever which isnt really a lot.

oh cool :thumb_yello: Yeah i was lookin at his tour dates and not much this side of the Atlantic.... :sad:

I do envy you!!!! I had the opportunity to meet him but gave it up so that my niece didn't feel left out. I'm such a nice aunty. Next time I get any bonus upgrades, meet and greets, sound checks etc.. I'm totally taking them whether I can't take a friend with me or not.

aww dont feel bad! it wasnt THAT exciting... we were like 8 ppl in the room and than he came in... i was first he came to..lol

i said hi :blush-anim-cl: he signed my CD... and i dont think we said anything...he just went to the next person to sign.. i guess he is tired of these meet and greets...

it was nice hugging him tho... :das: i think i still cant believe i met and touched him... lol i never thought i will and it really happend... i love his music SO much and i didnt get to tell him much and it kinda sucks... but oh well!

here we r! i DONT like me in the pic... but oh well! as u can see i tried to grab and not let go but i had to after all ;) poor john...heehee

JohnAndMeSmall3.jpg

Just saw this and thought of you all... I haven't read through this topic to see if you all already know about this or not...so forgive me if you do. :)

http://www.livedaily.com/news/13984.html

No apologies needed! Only thanks are due to you for thinking of us!

Trying to focus on other artists during this Mika-drought, but nah--it's not working much. :boxed::naughty:

aww dont feel bad! it wasnt THAT exciting... we were like 8 ppl in the room and than he came in... i was first he came to..lol

i said hi :blush-anim-cl: he signed my CD... and i dont think we said anything...he just went to the next person to sign.. i guess he is tired of these meet and greets...

it was nice hugging him tho... :das: i think i still cant believe i met and touched him... lol i never thought i will and it really happend... i love his music SO much and i didnt get to tell him much and it kinda sucks... but oh well!

here we r! i DONT like me in the pic... but oh well! as u can see i tried to grab and not let go but i had to after all ;) poor john...heehee

JohnAndMeSmall3.jpg

oh wow!!! you lucky lucky girl, i remember you talking about seeing him and MIKA days apart as well, that must have been a super sweet treat.

I think the picture is great, you both look smashing!!!

Just saw this and thought of you all... I haven't read through this topic to see if you all already know about this or not...so forgive me if you do. :)

http://www.livedaily.com/news/13984.html

Thanks for posting this!! I had found this already and am saddened as the closest that he will be coming to me is Toronto, Ontario and that is 3 province jump for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh, I was searching for this thread.

Love John Mayer.

HUGEE fan.

He's a genius.

Such skills, and he makes it look so effortless.

Even his trio is amazing.

And on top of him being a great musician, he's a good guy too! how rare is that?

Ordered my tickets to see him July 15th

(New Jersey PNC Art Center, will I see any of you there??)

yesterday morning promptly at 10:02 AM.

No problem, ladies... hope you can go to a show! Maybe he'll even add a couple more dates along the way. :)

if he add a date in LA ill buy a tiket i think... i wanted to buy for Irvine... but its a bit far and i have no money to spend now :(

but if he comes to LA ill do my best to buy a ticket.... i looove him live and i REALLY want to see him again :boxed:

how weird is that he dont have an LA date?! :blink:

yeah i thought he would add a show in la but mayb u will treated 2 some club-venue shows i mean after all it's so close 2 where he lives...

:wink2:

i am lucky that he added a show at Shoreline...I'll be going then it will be my 7th show, i wish the trio was going 2 be there but i'll take what i got :original:

yeah i thought he would add a show in la but mayb u will treated 2 some club-venue shows i mean after all it's so close 2 where he lives...

:wink2:

i am lucky that he added a show at Shoreline...I'll be going then it will be my 7th show, i wish the trio was going 2 be there but i'll take what i got :original:

i love the trio :)

i just bought tix to go see matchbox twenty :boxed: living in LA is dangerous!!! i guess if john ads a show in LA ill go to that to... if i make more money soon ... :boxed: