Back for Good: The Take That Thread

neeve272

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark used to be my favourite, but ever since the comeback, I've been a devoted Jasonette :biggrin2:

It´s not a bad option neither but....

awwwh no, Mark is still my number one. such a cutie :wub2:

AMEN TO THAT!! :D

I like these pics of him...

markowen7.jpg

Owen.jpg

MarkOwen.jpg

Cutie cuteee! :wub2:

• 7 months later...

Woah, it's been quite a while!!

So, did anyone get the new album? I've only heard a few songs from it, but I listened to Greatest Day, which I believe is the single...and, to be honest, I'm not too sure about it....

Anyone else?

So, did anyone get the new album? I've only heard a few songs from it, but I listened to Greatest Day, which I believe is the single...and, to be honest, I'm not too sure about it....

Anyone else?

I got the album first thing on Monday. Listening to it right now. Its really good. You have to get used to some tracks first as they sound a bit different but it somehow all fits together. It all sounds even more grown up than Beautiful World. I hope they will tour Germany next year. I can't wait to finally see them live.

I got the album first thing on Monday. Listening to it right now. Its really good. You have to get used to some tracks first as they sound a bit different but it somehow all fits together. It all sounds even more grown up than Beautiful World. I hope they will tour Germany next year. I can't wait to finally see them live.

Oh cool, that's good to know :thumb_yello: Yeah i figured some of them just take getting used to. I'll have to buy it now!

I'm sure they will tour Germany; their tours just seem to be growing! So far they've only planned dates in the UK but hopefully they'll expand it!!

Oh cool, that's good to know :thumb_yello: Yeah i figured some of them just take getting used to. I'll have to buy it now!

I'm sure they will tour Germany; their tours just seem to be growing! So far they've only planned dates in the UK but hopefully they'll expand it!!

Yes, you definitely have to buy it. Songs you have to get used to aren't always the worst. It took me a while to get used to Greatest Day but now I like it. Have fun with the album then ;)

*raises her hand* this thread was calling me!! :mf_lustslow:

*hides behind Queenie and raises half of her hand*

I used to like them. A LOT. but honestly among the only "new" song I like is Shine, the others...hmm..

Mark is grateful too...in his bed :wub2:

I missed your always being naughty:naughty:

Paris and Dublin too I think!

They were on Tubridy Tonight, tonight! :naughty: Ryan gave away the prize of travelling with them to Paris or something amazing like that last week. Tonight's show should be online soon, you have to see it the crowd were keen to say the least :naughty: Jumping out of their seats to throw their arms around them when they were trying to walk from the stage over to Ryan :roftl: Mark was like, it's like this every time we come to Ireland :naughty:

Anyone else?

Gaah I want to marry that song! :wub2:

Paris and Dublin too I think!

They were on Tubridy Tonight, tonight! :naughty: Ryan gave away the prize of travelling with them to Paris or something amazing like that last week. Tonight's show should be online soon, you have to see it the crowd were keen to say the least :naughty: Jumping out of their seats to throw their arms around them when they were trying to walk from the stage over to Ryan Mark was like, it's like this every time we come to Ireland

Lolyeah my sis texted me to tell me they were on it! Awh Mark :wub2: Any plans for them to come to Lisbon? :fisch: hehehe

*hides behind Queenie and raises half of her hand*

I used to like them. A LOT. but honestly among the only "new" song I like is Shine, the others...hmm..

I missed your always being naughty:naughty:

Do i know you, stranger? :bleh:

Shine is brilliant. Perfect for Mark :mf_lustslow: