Back for Good: The Take That Thread

neeve272

ah, found it. i knew there was a thread about take that somewhere, but it's hard to find because the forum doesn't accept "take" or "that" as search words! :aah:

so, who is going to see them on their stadium tour next year? :wink2: i'm definitely going to munich, got a ticket for one of the wembley dates, and wanted to buy one for sunderland (opening night) too but failed. don't know yet if i can go to the uk, depends on several things... but i thought if i don't buy tickets now, the decision is already made. :rolls_eyes: i'm sure i'll find someone who wants them if it turns out i can't go. :bleh:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah, found it. i knew there was a thread about take that somewhere, but it's hard to find because the forum doesn't accept "take" or "that" as search words! :aah:

so, who is going to see them on their stadium tour next year? :wink2: i'm definitely going to munich, got a ticket for one of the wembley dates, and wanted to buy one for sunderland (opening night) too but failed. don't know yet if i can go to the uk, depends on several things... but i thought if i don't buy tickets now, the decision is already made. :rolls_eyes: i'm sure i'll find someone who wants them if it turns out i can't go. :bleh:

Congrats on getting tickets. I keep hearing about ticket sites crashing.

yup it was mad. took me 4 hours of refreshing different ticket websites to get that ticket. :aah: because the sites either didn't open at all or crashed at some point during the order process.

i even read somewhere that it was a bigger run on those take that tickets than it had been for the michael jackson this is it tour! :shocked:

i even read somewhere that it was a bigger run on those take that tickets than it had been for the michael jackson this is it tour! :shocked:

Of course it was a bigger run. It was clear from Michael Jackson's press conference that the poor bloke was not even fit enough to say one sentence that made sense let alone do several shows live:cool:

I saw Mark Owen on the way to school... and he waved at me :boing: I just grinned at him like this :biggrin2::aah:

I didnt get a pic ::sneaky2: cos i was too excited :aah:

and now ive seen him like 2 more times...but he didnt see me... i just see him walking with his wife and kid... i think he lives near my school/my house :aah:

Of course it was a bigger run. It was clear from Michael Jackson's press conference that the poor bloke was not even fit enough to say one sentence that made sense let alone do several shows live:cool:

i doubt that this really stopped anyone from getting tickets for his tour. :blink: the fans would go anyway, maybe hoping he'd recover til then. and many of the not-so-big-fans wouldn't have seen the press conference. like me. i haven't seen it. but if i had lived in/near london, i'd have bought a ticket too. :wink2:

I saw Mark Owen on the way to school... and he waved at me :boing: I just grinned at him like this :biggrin2::aah:

I didnt get a pic ::sneaky2: cos i was too excited :aah:

and now ive seen him like 2 more times...but he didnt see me... i just see him walking with his wife and kid... i think he lives near my school/my house :aah:

Yeah I saw him a couple of times in a supermarket in central London. Once I had to help him. I also knew someone who went out with him in the early days.:teehee:

i doubt that this really stopped anyone from getting tickets for his tour. :blink: the fans would go anyway, maybe hoping he'd recover til then. and many of the not-so-big-fans wouldn't have seen the press conference. like me. i haven't seen it. but if i had lived in/near london, i'd have bought a ticket too. :wink2:

I was all over the media, non-stop. I was not a big fan of him yet if was clear to me that it was not the "MJ" at the press conference, so I would have never bought ticket for something obviously so fake but like you say, for some people hope dies last. :dunno:

I'm sorry but who the heck are they??

Backstreet Boys of Europe in the 90s. One of them left them before they called it quits and made a career in Europe and South America, continuously badmouthing one of the remaining members who also tried a solo career but failed miserably. The rest returned 4-5 years ago with new songs that managed or even exceeded the expectations of their earlier fanbase who have since grown up. The one who quit and became a European superstar was written off for a while due to drug problems and the poor sales of one of his albums - so it all made sense they got back together. :pinkbow:

I wish them luck this time and hope they'll come back with some catchy songs.:thumb_yello:

Edited by suzie

Yeah I saw him a couple of times in a supermarket in central London. Once I had to help him. I also knew someone who went out with him in the early days.:teehee:

heehee :teehee:

my uncle use to drive Take That around...he's a private cab drived