Back for Good: The Take That Thread

neeve272

I was a Take That fan back in the day.

Saw them live loads of times. Had abit of a thing for Mark and then Robbie.

Ummmmm, yep.... Still have all their stuff still too lol

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a Take That fan back in the day.

Saw them live loads of times. Had abit of a thing for Mark and then Robbie.

Ummmmm, yep.... Still have all their stuff still too lol

awwwh so cool!!! I really want to see them live!!! I still think Mark is so cute!!

Yeah...awh I imagine Mark is a wonderful dad! and Howard has a kid too. I never thought of Gary as proud....I felt so so sorry for him when I heard the story of when he was trying to get his solo career off the ground and he was performing at the Grammys or Oscars or sth and he was so nervous he forgot the words and had to leave the stage :tears:

I'm so happy they're successful again, they're such nice guys, I think they really deserve it :thumb_yello:

Yes, Howard has two little girls!

And I've never heard that about Gary:shocked: Poor Gary!I know that he and Robbie don't like each others...but taht I didn't know:mf_rosetinted:

I'm also very happy because they're back again!:thumb_yello:

Because I'm weird that way :lol3:

Nah it was just that there had been sorta.. ach, it's a long story and it involves Howard and a whole lot of staring and I was scared he was going to recognize me, so I hid from him :roftl:

I did spot Mark with that dead animal on his head though, and apparently Gary walked right past me 2 times and I didn't even see him :blush-anim-cl:

Because I'm weird that way :lol3:

Nah it was just that there had been sorta.. ach, it's a long story and it involves Howard and a whole lot of staring and I was scared he was going to recognize me, so I hid from him :roftl:

I did spot Mark with that dead animal on his head though, and apparently Gary walked right past me 2 times and I didn't even see him :blush-anim-cl:

What a adventude!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Just a quick note: On the next live show of DSDS (Deutschland sucht den Superstar) aka German idol on Saturday the topic is "Take That and mariah Carey" so basically all the guys will be singing TT hits and the girls Mariah Carey hits. It's gonna be interesting how well they manage to do so...:wink2:

Tracklist

I don't know...he was always babyface and he was cute when he was younger(to me), but now I think that he's a bit old...:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

hahahaha no he´s still beautiful to me.... and I love his longish hair :wink2:

hahahaha no he´s still beautiful to me.... and I love his longish hair :wink2:

Yes he does look better with long hair, and I'm not saying that he is not beautifull just that I liked him more when he was younger!:wink2: