Back for Good: The Take That Thread

neeve272

Come on all you Take That lovers, new and old! Who wasn't thrilled when they returned??????? Here's a thread to discuss their old and new songs, the members (and ex-member), our memories, hopes, fantasies....... GO!!!

Take20That-LMK-002968.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a great fan when I was 14 and I felt horribly when Robbie left the band...:blush-anim-cl: And when they had split I felt so empty...and as the years passed by i completely forgot about them...And the suddnely last year I saw their concert on TV and it brought back old memories...:blush-anim-cl:

Anyway now they look very old but I think that ''Beautiful World'' is great album and all of the songs are great:thumb_yello:

Thanks for this thread!:wink2:

I was a great fan when I was 14 and I felt horribly when Robbie left the band...:blush-anim-cl: And when they had split I felt so empty...and as the years passed by i completely forgot about them...And the suddnely last year I saw their concert on TV and it brought back old memories...:blush-anim-cl:

Anyway now they look very old but I think that ''Beautiful World'' is great album and all of the songs are great:thumb_yello:

Thanks for this thread!:wink2:

awh :blush-anim-cl: I'm glad ppl are joining! I think they're really talented, BW is a fab album. They were the first music group I really liked..... I'm so happy they're back! I actually think they look even better now :wink2: I hope to see them live some day... :wub2:

awh :blush-anim-cl: I'm glad ppl are joining! I think they're really talented, BW is a fab album. They were the first music group I really liked..... I'm so happy they're back! I actually think they look even better now :wink2: I hope to see them live some day... :wub2:

Me too because Ihave never had a chance to do that when I was younger!:naughty:

And I used to like Mark, but now I think that Gary's looking amazing!:thumb_yello:

I wasn't a fan when I was younger (I think they were just a year or two before my time really) but now they've come back I think they're really great. I haven't got the album, but I do like the singles, and I have got a lot of respect for them, seeing as they write their own stuff and are actually talented. So yeah, Take That are very very nice. :D

Me too because Ihave never had a chance to do that when I was younger!:naughty:

And I used to like Mark, but now I think that Gary's looking amazing!:thumb_yello:

yeah I rececntly saw a concert of theirs on tv and I was like, awwwwh I wana be there!!! Someday...... :wink2:

I wasn't a fan when I was younger (I think they were just a year or two before my time really) but now they've come back I think they're really great. I haven't got the album, but I do like the singles, and I have got a lot of respect for them, seeing as they write their own stuff and are actually talented. So yeah, Take That are very very nice. :D

Yay another fan! You should listen to Beautiful World, it's fab :thumb_yello:

LMAO I like two of the new songs.

used to like them, well, many songs, when they were famous first time, esp. gary. the only one who cannot dance but can actually sing. :naughty:

back for good used to be a song I loved. :wink2:

LMAO I like two of the new songs.

used to like them, well, many songs, when they were famous first time, esp. gary. the only one who cannot dance but can actually sing. :naughty:

back for good used to be a song I loved. :wink2:

But they call all sing!!!

don't kill me here, it's all a matter of pov :blush-anim-cl: I think gary and robbie (whom I haven't techincally considered a TT for ages) do sing well. robbie dances well too, gary's hopeless at dancing :naughty:

the others (if I recall correctly.. jason, mark and what was the other..?), they are great dancers but I'm not sure about the singing... but again, I'm just expressing a personal pov.

they were mostly the good looking, cool, very good at dancing, part of the boy (now men) band. :wink2: gary was/is more the mind/artistic talent in composing. as far as I remember at least. :wink2:

I used to love ''Babe'' and then you all know who my favorit band member was!

Ah, Babe......so dreamy.... I love that song!!

Oooh Take That!! I love their new songs!

:thumb_yello:

don't kill me here, it's all a matter of pov :blush-anim-cl: I think gary and robbie (whom I haven't techincally considered a TT for ages) do sing well. robbie dances well too, gary's hopeless at dancing :naughty:

the others (if I recall correctly.. jason, mark and what was the other..?), they are great dancers but I'm not sure about the singing... but again, I'm just expressing a personal pov.

they were mostly the good looking, cool, very good at dancing, part of the boy (now men) band. :wink2: gary was/is more the mind/artistic talent in composing. as far as I remember at least. :wink2:

Hmmmm.....yeah i agree that Gary's the composing one, I can't believe he wrote "A Million love Songs" when he was only like 15! Of course everyone's entitled to their pov, but I think they can all sing really well. They're really good at doing harmonies and I love Mark singing Babe and Shine :wub2: I think as a whole they're very talented :thumb_yello:

haha yeah, I remember watching that! Wow it reminds me of the Take That mania that was around back then!! I still have one of their concerts on VIDEO from when I recorded it off the tv...that must be about 13 years ago.... wow.

I have recorded them on the first MTV Europe Awards 14 years ago when they performed ''Sure'' in Berlin!I remember that they looked very funny in leather suits!:naughty:

I have recorded them on the first MTV Europe Awards 14 years ago when they performed ''Sure'' in Berlin!I remember that they looked very funny in leather suits!:naughty:

aaaah wow!! Yeah their outfits back then were......interesting :wink2: I can't believe it was so long ago!!

aaaah wow!! Yeah their outfits back then were......interesting :wink2: I can't believe it was so long ago!!

Me neither.Do you remember how they danced funny and their choreography was funny with those girls!:naughty:

Me neither.Do you remember how they danced funny and their choreography was funny with those girls!:naughty:

lol, oh yeah. Even now they have loads of dancers....who always wear really skimpy swimsuit-y outfits......

Yes.Even Gary's wife is a dancer who dances with them...

Yeah! It seems you and I know too much about them :roftl: Doesn't she always dance with Howard? i remember this from the Johnathan Ross interview, lol

Yeah! It seems you and I know too much about them :roftl: Doesn't she always dance with Howard? i remember this from the Johnathan Ross interview, lol

Yes, she does..and Howard is very good dancer.I was suprised when i heard that Gary was married ( I have never liked him very much because he was always too proud:sneaky2: )But when I heard that Mark has child I was shocked :shocked: Call me crazy but I don't know why!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Yes, she does..and Howard is very good dancer.I was suprised when i heard that Gary was married ( I have never liked him very much because he was always too proud:sneaky2: )But when I heard that Mark has child I was shocked :shocked: Call me crazy but I don't know why!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Yeah...awh I imagine Mark is a wonderful dad! and Howard has a kid too. I never thought of Gary as proud....I felt so so sorry for him when I heard the story of when he was trying to get his solo career off the ground and he was performing at the Grammys or Oscars or sth and he was so nervous he forgot the words and had to leave the stage :tears:

I'm so happy they're successful again, they're such nice guys, I think they really deserve it :thumb_yello: