The Jonas Brothers <33333

cmc1112

Today at work, there was a little girl (probably about 8 or 9) in a Jonas Brothers tshirt, a Jonas Brothers pink baseball cap, and a guitar necklace. When her family came out to pay the bill, I was just standing there next to the register, and her parents were like "You wait here, we're going to use the bathroom, okay?" and so she was just standing there all alone. So I thought I'd chat her up.

"Jonas Brothers, huh?"

"Yea! I love the Jonas Brothers!"

"Really? That's neat. Which one's your favorite?"

"...This one." (she pointed to her shirt)

"That's Nick, right?"

"Yup!"

"I like Joe.:wink2:" (Actually, he's the only other one who's name I knew. I was making conversation.)

"YEA!"

"Is he the one in the middle?"

"No, he's this one."

"Oh right. What's the oldest one's name?"

"Um... I don't know. I read it in a magazine..."

"I can't think of it off the top of my head."

"Is it Kevin?"

"I don't think so... that doesn't sound right."

(insert 2 minute debate on the oldest's name)

"Well, you figure it out and then come back here sometime and tell me, okay?"

"Okay! I saw them in concert!"

"You did? When?"

"Friday in Hershey. It's only like 20 minutes from where I live."

"That's cool! Did you meet them?"

"No...:("

(mother comes out of the bathroom and overhears conversation)

"It was packed! We had to park in the arena field and pay like.... $10."

"Yikes..."

"Bye!"

Hahaha that's too cute! She didn't even know Kevin's name but she's a super fan. :lmfao:

Ah well it's okay. When I started to get into them I couldn't tell Joe and Kevin apart for some reason. I think it's because I saw a lot of pictures of Kevin with straight hair and I know Joe is the one with the straight hair so I got confused all the time. :roftl:

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha that's too cute! She didn't even know Kevin's name but she's a super fan. :lmfao:

Ah well it's okay. When I started to get into them I couldn't tell Joe and Kevin apart for some reason. I think it's because I saw a lot of pictures of Kevin with straight hair and I know Joe is the one with the straight hair so I got confused all the time. :roftl:

She suggested his name was Kevin, but I didn't think it sounded right. I thought it started with a J.

Then again, I'm not a super fan. I'm not even a fan. I was just making conversation with a little kid.:thumb_yello:

:lmao: I love the little ten year olds that think they're huge fans of anything. Doesn't sound right... :roftl:

Hey just cos they're young doesnt mean they cant be big fans!

She suggested his name was Kevin, but I didn't think it sounded right. I thought it started with a J.

Then again, I'm not a super fan. I'm not even a fan. I was just making conversation with a little kid.:thumb_yello:

Yes, just making conversation with a little kid, like we all do.:roftl:

Hey just cos they're young doesnt mean they cant be big fans!

Yes, just making conversation with a little kid, like we all do.:roftl:

Oh no, I didn't mean that! I mean the ones that just think they are. There are ones that know everything. And I mean everything there is to know :naughty:

I was listening to A Little Bit Longer and decided to look up the proper lyrics, and I realised how much I could relate to the song! I sat there all come over with emotion :naughty: It's an experience I'd never properly had before... When you'd gone through all the feelings put into the song.

I was listening to A Little Bit Longer and decided to look up the proper lyrics, and I realised how much I could relate to the song! I sat there all come over with emotion :naughty: It's an experience I'd never properly had before... When you'd gone through all the feelings put into the song.

I love that song so much. I've JUST about stopped crying every time I listen to it. I do cry at a lot of things though. I actualy cried the first time I hear When You Look Me In The Eyes. I'm such a baby!

When people first said 'OMG, I totally cried' I just thought 'It's only a song', but when I read the lyrics, I almost cried, and I realised why everyone else did. It's got real feeling in it.

When people first said 'OMG, I totally cried' I just thought 'It's only a song', but when I read the lyrics, I almost cried, and I realised why everyone else did. It's got real feeling in it.

Yer:tears:

I think they're song writing is getting better and better. All the new ones are amazing! I love Pushing Me Away, I might listen to it actualy.

I cant wait till A Little Bit Longer (the album) comes out, even if it is just coming out in America. I havnt even got Jonas Brothers yet though! I've ordered it but I think its gonna be like another week till it comes yet:thumbdown: Am I rambling to myself again? I should realy shut up now. Sorry.

That song is soooo sad. Everyone keeps on saying that they cry during the concerts when they sing that song. I was actually watching a youtube video of it once and Nick started to cry during the song and my eyes watered. :tears: I'm pretty sure it's going to be a hard song to listen to when I see them.

Oooh and I'm sooo happy because I finally got the Rolling Stone magazine! Also my grandmother brings over random magazines to my parents and one of them was a diabetic magazine and it had Nick on the front! I found it in our magazine pile tonight and skimmed through it before I packed it in a box since I'm moving in the morning. They got a 7 page spread in that magazine! :shocked:

Yer:tears:

I think they're song writing is getting better and better. All the new ones are amazing! I love Pushing Me Away, I might listen to it actualy.

I cant wait till A Little Bit Longer (the album) comes out, even if it is just coming out in America. I havnt even got Jonas Brothers yet though! I've ordered it but I think its gonna be like another week till it comes yet:thumbdown: Am I rambling to myself again? I should realy shut up now. Sorry.

My mum is getting it for me from Amazon, ordering it on the day it's released there. Yayness! :biggrin2:

That song is soooo sad. Everyone keeps on saying that they cry during the concerts when they sing that song. I was actually watching a youtube video of it once and Nick started to cry during the song and my eyes watered. :tears: I'm pretty sure it's going to be a hard song to listen to when I see them.

Oooh and I'm sooo happy because I finally got the Rolling Stone magazine! Also my grandmother brings over random magazines to my parents and one of them was a diabetic magazine and it had Nick on the front! I found it in our magazine pile tonight and skimmed through it before I packed it in a box since I'm moving in the morning. They got a 7 page spread in that magazine! :shocked:

Aww I saw that and I cried too:(

Good luck for your concert!

Ooh Im glad you've got it now:) And that other magazine sounds cool. Good old grandmother.

Their Year 3000 song as really grown on me, I think it's one of my favorites right now.

When I was moving yesterday I was singing along to it and well I totally sang it wrong on accident...

There's a part where they sing,

"I took a trip to the year 3000.

This song had gone multi-platinum.

Everybody bought our 7th album.

It had outsold Kelly Clarkson.

I took a trip to the year 3000.

Everybody bought our 7th album, 7th album, 7th album."

Well that word trip in the first part of the lyrics sounds like ship. So I was singing "I took a ship to the year 3000" and then the next time I sang it I sang "I took a sh*t to the year 3000." :lmfao::lmfao:

Their Year 3000 song as really grown on me, I think it's one of my favorites right now.

When I was moving yesterday I was singing along to it and well I totally sang it wrong on accident...

There's a part where they sing,

"I took a trip to the year 3000.

Everybody bought our 7th album.

It had outsold Kelly Clarkson.

I took a trip to the year 3000.

Everybody bought our 7th album, 7th album, 7th album."

Well that word trip in the first part of the lyrics sounds like ship. So I was singing "I took a ship to the year 3000" and then the next time I sang it I sang "I took a sh*t to the year 3000." :lmfao::lmfao:

LMAO!:roftl::roftl:

I taught my little sister how to say : JOE ! its soooo cute! but she says: doow! :naughty:

Aww. How old is she?

EEEE!!!!!!

I'm seeing them for the first time in like TWO days or well almost ONE now on Good Morning America! :woot_jump:

The person that was going to go with me pretty much bailed and I think she tried to convince me to not go by saying that there will already been a lot of people camped out before we get there. :thumbdown: So, whatever! My mom is going to come down and go with me instead. Which is cool I know she likes them too. :naughty:

I hope I get a good view. I know people are going to start camping outside today but I can't make it there until very, very, very early Friday morning and I know some people won't let their kids show up until 5:30am, so I should still be able to get a pretty decent spot... just not front row. I can't waitttt I should be able to get some good photos since it'll be during the day time!!!!! :punk::wub2: