The CSI Thread!

neeve272

I love CSI :)

I don't watch much TV, but when I do, it's only CSI or Animal Planet channel :)

I really enjoy the way that each plot is set out, so instead of just watching a tv show, you can really get involved and try to solve the mystery yourself by putting the clues together. It's like a game, on TV!

That and I have a serious crush on Eric Szmanda.

And....Grissom likes bugs. I like bugs. No really, Grissom REALLY likes bugs....

Me too :)

csi...:punk: ...greg :punk: :punk: :roftl:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

csi...:punk: ...greg:roftl:

totally :) He's so hot :) But I liked CSI before he even became a major character. I remember when he first arrived in the lab, and then eventually he got added into the opening credits, and then finally his face shows up on the opening credits too, and it makes me go weak in the knees :) He's so DREAMY! :)

totally He's so hot But I liked CSI before he even became a major character. I remember when he first arrived in the lab, and then eventually he got added into the opening credits, and then finally his face shows up on the opening credits too, and it makes me go weak in the knees :) He's so DREAMY! :)

me too...we saw greg since the beginning...greg in lab is so:punk: :roftl:

Mmmm...Greeeeeg... :mf_rosetinted:

Mmmm:naughty: ...do you like him?:naughty:

yes...poor greg...:thumbdown: when I saw that episodes I was::tears:

Yes I totally understand. Cause that guy was totally coming at him with that rock, 'good student', 'good boy' or not. Poor Greg. There's alot of episodes afterwards too, still dealing with the repercussions. And then later, the city gives Daimian's family a buttload of money to make it all go away, and then the remaining son does something horrible anyway so they have to make it all come back!!

POOR GREG!!

Yes I totally understand. Cause that guy was totally coming at him with that rock, 'good student', 'good boy' or not. Poor Greg. There's alot of episodes afterwards too, still dealing with the repercussions. And then later, the city gives Daimian's family a buttload of money to make it all go away, and then the remaining son does something horrible anyway so they have to make it all come back!!

POOR GREG!!

oh no poor greg!:boxed:

I really hope he'll return the funny greg of the first season...

oh no poor greg!:boxed:

I really hope he'll return the funny greg of the first season...

me too, cause this sad, serious Greg all the time is not so much fun, I think they need to send his character to councelling so that he can come back funny hair man again :)

I don't really watch CSI anymore but I know for sure that the original one (the one in Vegas) is the best one.

Warrick is my favourite:blush-anim-cl:

yes the original one is really the best...I agree with you...:thumb_yello:

and warrick is very cool...:naughty: but my favourite is always greg...:wink2::naughty:

me too, cause this sad, serious Greg all the time is not so much fun, I think they need to send his character to councelling so that he can come back funny hair man again :)

yeah the funny man...:punk: greg in lab listening to music...the best...:thumb_yello::naughty:

My favorite episode of CSI was the one when Nick got burried underground in that box.

omg that episode...really good...but so scary...:shocked: poor nick

yeah the funny man...:punk: greg in lab listening to music...the best...:thumb_yello::naughty:

I would have difficulty trying to pick my favorite episode, there are so many good ones! I should buy the series too, I need to own them! :) Maybe when I get more money :) LOL

I know...I was afraid for him. I'm not claustrophobic (hope that's how you spell it...) or anything but if I was George Eads (the guy who plays Nick), I don't know how I would be able to stay in that box filming those scenes...I mean of course he got breaks and stuff...but still...

I would have difficulty trying to pick my favorite episode, there are so many good ones! I should buy the series too, I need to own them! :) Maybe when I get more money :) LOL

I like all episodes...:naughty: but me too I need more money to buy al dvds...:naughty:

I know...I was afraid for him. I'm not claustrophobic (hope that's how you spell it...) or anything but if I was George Eads (the guy who plays Nick), I don't know how I would be able to stay in that box filming those scenes...I mean of course he got breaks and stuff...but still...

me too...I can't do something like it...:shocked:

hello all CSI-ers! :naughty:

Yeah i agree, Greg used to be so funny.... I think when he joined the team out in the field he had to become more serious, he can't just play music and tell jokes anymore... :sad:

One of my fave episodes is from season 2 (I think) when the tv guy gets obsessed with Nick and lives in his attic and then tries to kill him.... soooo exciting!

hello all CSI-ers! :naughty:

Yeah i agree, Greg used to be so funny.... I think when he joined the team out in the field he had to become more serious, he can't just play music and tell jokes anymore... :sad:

One of my fave episodes is from season 2 (I think) when the tv guy gets obsessed with Nick and lives in his attic and then tries to kill him.... soooo exciting!

hi!:biggrin2:

we want the funny greg...:naughty:

omg I remember that episode...really exciting...!

Hello fellow CSI lovers!:biggrin2:

Here's another one who likes CSI very, very much. Especially Las Vegas and Miami, but not so much New York... Las Vegas and Miami are great, Las Vegas of course wins (no one can beat Grissom), and Miami is saved by this beautiful man.:naughty: :

d3170c2241323f52i3.jpg

Here's another one who likes CSI very, very much. Especially Las Vegas and Miami, but not so much New York... Las Vegas and Miami are great, Las Vegas of course wins (no one can beat Grissom), and Miami is saved by this beautiful man.:naughty: :

d3170c2241323f52i3.jpg

Ana, you like him?:shocked:

d3170c2241323f52i3.jpg

hahahahahah.... I think you are the first person to say that Miami beats NY.... But he has his moments when he's quite yummy....:wink2:

Ana, you like him?:shocked:

Yes. Why not? He's cute.

hahahahahah.... I think you are the first person to say that Miami beats NY.... But he has his moments when he's quite yummy....:wink2:

Really?? Haha, I like NY too and I watch it but I don't like it as much as I like Las Vegas and Miami, I think there's something repulsive on NY...ok that's maybe a bit too strong word but I don't really like their lead actor. I guess he's the main reason I don't like that show as much as I do the others two.