Mika goes to India!

babspanky

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be awesome. :thumb_yello:

Surely there are no curling tongs at hand. That's the most important thing. :newyear:

Imagine Mika with a long beard...:boxed:

Hey peeps don't be so sad, he's probably on one of his "not so average" holidays i did read somewhere he likes to explore different activities etc like kayacking and maybe this time he fancied a little yoga...he's been on the road a long time and needs to destress..i can just imagine him with a face pack on having a massage..hehe! He is probably looking for inspiration too..but the main thing is like the teminator..he'll be back!! :D

Oh, of course he will. We're just worried about what'll happen to his hair...:roftl:

Jems and I are going to Paris and Arras in July.

lucky. I'd love to go and experience something new - never been to France and would love to travel to see Mika - but unfortunately I live in a bubble (well actually it's more like JAIL) and live with an overprotective mother who wouldn't want me wandering off with a "bunch of strangers from the net" and would moan about how I'm "spending out so much money" even though I'm 18 and supposed to do WHAT THE BLOODY HELL I LIKE. :mf_rosetinted:

rant over :biggrin2:

Oh! And I'd probably also get family members go "Why would travel so far to seeee him? Are you thaaaat obsseeeeesed?" :doh:

I am SO HAPPY for him. He is FINALLY taking the break!!!!! However, MIKA has so much energy I can't picture him being so quiet and alone. lol

GOOD LUCK Mr. M.!!!!!!!!!

Oh I can. Mine and Mika's personality/sense of humour is quite similar. Although I'm happy/hyper/like fun things/energetic/childish/see the world differently than others, I much prefer spending time by myself and like my own company.

maybe he is learning someways to relax in this ratrace.

....meditating...yoga....flowers appearing out of no where....spontaneous bouts of dancing....

I bet his mum is checking out all the silks and materials and jewels and

sarongs...look out for more gorgeous clothes on MIKA!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Would anyone joke about him cancelling his Aussie dates to go to India instead? If anyone would do that, they'd have to deal with me. :mf_rosetinted:

You never know Scut, he could be writing loads of songs there. And you may just get another fantastic album, and you'll be like "I'm glad he went to India and wrote all those amazing songs!" and if you're REEEAAALLY lucky he may start his next tour in Australia! :biggrin2:

maybe he is learning someways to relax in this ratrace.

....meditating...yoga....flowers appearing out of no where....spontaneous bouts of dancing....

Yeah, I love how colourful Indian clothes are. And the fabric is lovely...whenever I see someone wearing a pashmina shawl or a sari I have to suppress the urge to go and touch them. :naughty:

We have yoga and flowers and dancing in Australia too. :mf_rosetinted:

The article said he traveled alone.

Yeah, I love how colourful Indian clothes are. And the fabric is lovely...whenever I see someone wearing a pashmina shawl or a sari I have to suppress the urge to go and touch them. :naughty:

Oh I love Sari's, I've always wanted to wear one!

I don't normally quote myself but this got buried on the bottom of Page 4, and I really would like to know if I DREAMT THIS UP or not :wink2:

This is very interesting, thanks Babs. :thumb_yello:

I did read somewhere that Mika likes Indian food, his favourite being a rice dish called olor pilaf. Anyone else remember reading this??? I'm SURE I read it somewhere. Not that he needed to go to India to get it, but I suppose he'll get a good one there as opposed to some rubbishy Londonified version. Someone please tell me I didn't imagine him saying that.He should come to the Curry Mile in Manchester, it's the best!

Edit: :naughty: And now it's buried at the bottom of page 6!!

You never know Scut, he could be writing loads of songs there. And you may just get another fantastic album, and you'll be like "I'm glad he went to India and wrote all those amazing songs!" and if you're REEEAAALLY lucky he may start his next tour in Australia! :biggrin2:

Only if he does a LICM tour first. We don't want to miss that. :tears:

I don't normally quote myself but this got buried on the bottom of Page 4, and I really would like to know if I DREAMT THIS UP or not :wink2:

I think I might have heard/read that too...I'm not sure, it might just be cause you mentioned it, but it rings a bell.

The article said he traveled alone.

There's always the internet! :biggrin2:

and we have lots of indian type material shops in London now (i remember passing several on the way to Shepherds Bush last year to see him, it was like I was walking in a constant loop they all looked the bloody same) so I'm sure there's be no problems there lol!

Oh I can. Mine and Mika's personality/sense of humour is quite similar. Although I'm happy/hyper/like fun things/energetic/childish/see the world differently than others, I much prefer spending time by myself and like my own company.

oh ok.:blink: