Mika goes to India!

babspanky

Yeah, there are still some people believing it, and haven't seen it was a joke:thumb_yello:

and some won't believe it's a joke :roftl:

lol, I know it is probably a joke, but how do we know for certain, can someone explain why they know its a joke?!:blink::naughty:

Here are the evil people that were in on it :naughty:

aprilpr4.jpg

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and some won't believe it's a joke :roftl:

Yeah. zOmG MiKa Dun g00 2 IndIa BabE. I miSs yOOuu.:naughty:

And why does everyone thinks he shaves his head? Because he had a haircut? Omg. Not everyone who has a haircut goes shaving themself:wink2:

Mika in India was a joke but you MUST eat chips with your fingers !!!! :mf_rosetinted:

:doh: :doh: :doh:

God I'm stupid.

Ok now I'm maddly, whildly confused. Nothing new there then. So where is he? Is he in India? And where does chips come into this??

Oh don't mind me, I'll just go sit in a corner while my head falls off. I realy don't know what I'm on about...

lol i used my fingers but no funfair- damn! :naughty:

fries with mayo are gorgeous !!! but you have to eat them with your fingers, and if possible, in the middle of a fun fair, to fully appreciate them !! :naughty:

was it in this thread where you guys spoke about fries with mayo?

lol that was a little random

CHIPS WITH MAYO ARE GOOD . . .

AND SO ARE YOU!

1342974984_ff77beea25.jpg

Yeah. zOmG MiKa Dun g00 2 IndIa BabE. I miSs yOOuu.:naughty:

And why does everyone thinks he shaves his head? Because he had a haircut? Omg. Not everyone who has a haircut goes shaving themself:wink2:

lmao :roftl:

Maybe cos Perez had something to do with it :fisch:

. . . Mana and I also had fantasies it would get picked up by the tabloids since they like to paraphrase and regurgitate unsubstantiated stories.

No bites from the tabloids then Bab?:wink2:

Sadly no, we would have dearly loved to see it in the Sun or the Star.

Never mind, there are always the Sunday papers. :naughty:

GAWD (I MEAN "PICKLE JUICE,")

THE PEEPS AT THE "SUN" & "STAR" ARE WISER THAN WE ARE!

--ALARMING!

why would it be disgusting??

Because Mika should never conform or follow the latest fashion. He is Mika because he always chooses on his own and the best for himself, because he's independent and cannot be bought at any price. Otherwise I wouldn't be such a hopeless Mikalover :blush-anim-cl:

I respect Mika :mf_rosetinted:

Because Mika should never conform or follow the latest fashion. He is Mika because he always chooses on his own and the best for himself, because he's independent and cannot be bought at any price. Otherwise I wouldn't be such a hopeless Mikalover :blush-anim-cl:

getting married in India is the latest fashion??!:blink:

I'm quite sure that, as individual and focused as Mika is, even he WILL at times (like everyone else) conform to something in life. Things are not so "black or white", and often they merge into a lot of gray areas:naughty:.

And when it comes to fashion: Even the skinny pants that he wore were following a fashion....It's almost impossible not to follow a fashion of some denomination, mainly because everything has been done or seen already.

LMAO ... i looked at this thread , and i had a feeling "OUR" babs would NEVER say she "hates him being so far away" !! Thats just wayyy TOO fan like ... :roftl: :roftl: :thumb_yello:

Babspanky is the new FANGURL!!

CHIPS WITH MAYO ARE GOOD . . .

AND SO ARE YOU!

1342974984_ff77beea25.jpg

That looks so gross. *gag* I need some ketchup with my chips, please!

I would really laugh now if he was about to leave for a holiday in India tomorrow. :roftl:

OMG, that would be amazing! :roftl: It would totally be inspired by us, of course.

"BRITISH POP SINGER RETREATS TO INDIA"

HomeIndiaNow.jpg

WELL~~That had a good run, didn't it?

PART OF ME HOPED IT WAS ALL TRUE:

page_po_india_bazaar_01_0706051720_id_35036.jpg

I HAD IT ALL FIGURED OUT!

MIKA HAD READ ABOUT THE PERFECT VISIT TO INDIA IN

THE NY TIMES & HAD DECIDED TO "GO FOR IT."

http://travel.nytimes.com/2007/03/25/travel/25India.html?pagewanted=print

HE ALSO KNEW ALL ABOUT FLYING YOGA . . .

http://www.alltm.org/YFlying.html

AND HE WAS PRACTICING IT AS WE WERE DISCUSSING IT . . .

AT THE MONASTERY, HERE DEPICTED . . .

namgyal_india_1.jpg

I WISHED FOR MIKA TO ENJOY IT ALL . . .

India%20-%20Taj%20Mahal%20at%20dawn.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*********************W H A T E V E R********************

india.jpg

ANYWAY~~GOODNIGHT, or GOOD MORNING, MIKA,

WHERESOEVER YOU ARE AND

WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

was it in this thread where you guys spoke about fries with mayo?

lol that was a little random

LOL...show me a thread that isn't random...then i'll be surprized :roftl: seriously how do we always manage to do that :blink::roftl: do we get bored that easily that we stray sometimes :S

Sadly no, we would have dearly loved to see it in the Sun or the Star.

Never mind, there are always the Sunday papers. :naughty:

did anyone post this as a bulletin on myspace?? that would be funny...it reminds me of that interview where Mika said something along the lines that he finds out things about himself that he doesn't even know :roftl:

NO! omg i would die! im a hindu

me too!

India??!!?? that's too far away from me :thumbdown: I'll miss him even more...

He went to Rajastan with the band in 2006, I think. It's the oldest and most beautiful part of India. Very fashionable in the UK at the moment.

I don't think he's going there for yoga. Maybe he's thinking about introducing new colours and musical instruments in the new songs :wink2:

But please, Mika don't get married in India!!! that would be disgusting!!! :sneaky2:

I don't understand why that would be disgusting, I'm from Indian and it certainly isn't disgusting there

never mind...I got why you said that, I'm sorry

Hey me too :):)

me three!!!:thumb_yello:

I don't understand why that would be disgusting, I'm from Indian and it certainly isn't disgusting there

She explained earlier that it's just become some celeb trend to get married in India and she doesn't want to see Mika jumping on the bandwagon because it's not his style to follow the crowd.